FIFTY ONE

I was silent still digesting the words earlier, currently I'm still in the same place, namely the garden cafe.

This time I wasn't alone, but was accompanied by Yuto and added by two other people, namely Yuri and Yugo. It's just that the two of them are given a break now, in front of me there are enoki mushrooms that have been fried with the addition of the tomato sauce mixture on top plus a glass of frappechino on the side.

I haven't touched my food at all and neither did Yuto who seemed indifferent without feeling intimidated by the stares given by Yugo or Yuri.

"Em, should we just move, Yugo? Looks like we disturbed their date," said Yuri who was the first to break the silence between the four of us.

"I don't think so. Isn't it Yuya? And you too" Yugo still bothered Yuto with an understatement.

Yuto just folded his hands on the table and his eagle gaze didn't leave mine, I straightened the eye contact by lowering my head.

"Yuya, are we disturbing?" Asked Yuri, his hands were about to take his lunch.

"Ahh, n-no, you two can join" I said a little softly.

Yuri looked at me deeper, "Are you sure? That's not ...."

"just sit back and enjoy your lunch"

Of course Yuri immediately took a heavy sip of saliva as soon as the words came out of Yuto's lips who seemed to be curt, Yuri laughed awkwardly softly before finally taking his hand to take the cookie in his lunch box.

"You're very annoying as usual," Yugo again underestimated Yuto and of course he didn't care what Yugo said.

The lunch atmosphere was very quiet, occasionally Yuri and Yugo invited me to chat about many things such as games and so on. Yuto eats in silence and his gaze cannot escape my eyes which sometimes steal his gaze.

It only took ten minutes to finish my meal, "I'll go to the bathroom"

I immediately stepped my feet away from the three of them to the cafe bathroom to wash my dirty hands and pee.

I had finished with business in the bathroom and was about to approach the three of them, but I stopped in the middle of the stairs to hear the sound of arguing between Yugo and Yuto of course.

"I sure you didn't tell him, Yuto? Huh! I know you shrimp brain! The boss will find out soon if you even hang around!"

"It will be my business later, I won't let him anymore. Fine, I have to go and bring Yuya to go home and ...."

"Em, excuse me sir. I want to pass"

"Oh yes. Sorry" I immediately leaned against the pillar of the stairs so that the waiter climbed the stairs to the second floor while carrying other people's orders.

"ahh, let's go home pancakes"

I looked up, Yuto immediately approached me and gripped my right hand before finally going to the cashier.

"You know, how come you eat so fast. Don't want to stop here any longer, there is free wifi," said Miss Monika as soon as Yuto and I arrived in front of the cashier counter.

"Sorry ma'am, we both have to go home and ...."

"You know, didn't you promise if we go to the cinema first?" I said and Yuto looked back at me.

"huh, we can't ..."

"Today we go to the cinema, i want"

I puffed out my cheeks like a cranky child, Yuto closed his eyes and took a deep breath to hold back my emotions. "fine if that's what you want"