FIFTY TWO

from outside the large barrel where I was hiding in, there was the sound fists. I don't know what's going on out there but what is clear is Yuto's voice that sounded louder than the people he was beating.

I closed my eyes and my body was getting weaker, the blood coming out of my left shoulder had not stopped and I lost a lot of blood. My mind raced with the people out there who were arguing or clashing with Yuto, of course.

What do they want? Are they Yuto rival in the business world?
But it was impossible to have to use firearms to subdue their opponents. Those out there are not Yuto rivals, but theorists. maybe.

I didn't really hear what they were saying outside, just the sound of things slamming and chattering. I intend to sit on the edge in this big barrel, want to see Yuto's condition.

I slightly lifted the lid of the barrel that was above my head, "aww ..." I winced lightly as I forced my left hand to lift it and it impacted my injured left shoulder.

Finally opened a little, my eyes looked around and widened my eyes. Yuto was detained by two people in black uniforms like a body guard.

"That's the result of betraying our boss! Now tell me where ....."

"He's gone, you bastard !!!"

"Don't lie! We've all seen him and said it before our boss came and ....."

"I'm here"

I looked back at the man who was arguing with Yuto, that man has red hair and very white skin. The man smiled, "hello Yuto, we meet again"

Yuto tried to free himself from the lockup of two people behind him, "You have broken your agreement with my dad! I will cut off your head and give it to a wild dog like you! You bastard!"

The man laughed and put his right hand on his head, "it's because of your stupid father. You thought I was going after your inheritance and company, unfortunately NO. I'm here to take what I have to take from you"

Yuto elbowed the man who was holding his hand, but was restrained again, making Yuto furious with the red-haired man.

"go to hell, you devil !!!"

The red-haired man confirmed his glasses, "shut up and you guys are looking for what I want"

"Yes sir!"

Yuto's mouth was covered with black cloth, Yuto growled and tried to break free, but he was overwhelmed because there were more people fighting against him.

"Yuya.... Where are you? You don't want your beloved brother to die because of you, right? . Come out ~"

My hands are shaking, who is that man? Why .... I feel familiar with that face and it reminds me of the youth in my dreams.

"Because I made a promise with my second brother then you must be mine before my first brother gets you'

'I-it can't be that that guy is ...'

The red-haired man let out a heavy breath and smiled, "You want it Yuya. And Yuto, I know that you hide Yuya and I will immediately make him out of his nest."

I trembled even more when the man pulled something from under his white shirt, a dagger. The man approached Yuto and brandished the dagger right in front Yuto.

Yuto wriggled wildly but his resistance was in vain, I stopped moving when the dagger was stuck right in front of my brother's neck.

"Come out yuya ~ you don't want your brother to die, right? Come out you bitch" the red-haired man raised the corners of his lips in a sly grin.

Yuto glanced at me as if telling me to keep quiet, but I don't want to lose Yuto again. Enough! If that man wants me, then I am ready to sacrifice myself and replace Yuto's position.

"if you don't come out then ...."

"I-I'm out ..."

I pushed the lid of the big trash can so that the sound of the bin was thudding, everyone stared at me including Yuto who was currently staring at me because he thought I was doing something stupid because he wanted to surrender myself. Not! I'm not stupid, I did this to protect my brother.

"P-please .. Don't hurt Yuto. I-if you want, I-I'll replace him. Please, dont hurt my brother" I said haltingly while holding my left shoulder.

The red-haired man smiled and put the dagger under his shirt, "I've been waiting for you Yuya. Bring him, he is my guest"

One of the men in black approached me and lifted my body on my shoulder, as if lifting an object on his shoulder. Yuto is increasingly rebellious, the black cloth that covers his mouth is loose.

"Yuya ... Please don't follow him. You ... Let go of my brother, I beg of you ... You can take my papa's company as well as the money. But please ... Let him go.... He's innocent"

My heart sinks, I cry silently. Yuto was pitiful and I could see tears coming out of the his two gray eyes. The red-haired man shook his head, "I'm afraid not. It's already my agreement with your stupid father. Your father is so stupid that you both don't realize that I've been cheating him. Now ...."

"aww !! It hurts !! Please, don't hurt me! Arghh! Sir, don't hurt me!"

How could I not, my left shoulder was even held so tightly by the red-haired man that the blood came out more and more, I screamed in pain at that time, the man deliberately pressed my wound and took the bullet that was lodged from my left shoulder.

"Wow ... You've lost a lot of blood ~ poor you. You bitch"

The man patted my cheek lightly, "take him into the car. Serve him because he is my guest"

The man who carried me took my body and threw me into the black sedan, "Let's go" The four men who were holding my hands and body immediately entered the car letting you out there.

The car that I was occupying began to move, I looked out the window with a sad feeling. Yuto forced his body to stand up and chased the car that I shared with several men.

"Yuya! Don't go! YUYA!!!"

Yuto tried to chase this car, but failed because he tripped. My heart hurts even more seeing Yuto from a distance drop the tears in her eyes. I was crying, I couldn't stand to see Yuto suffering all this time. So, is this the reason for not letting me out of the house.

During this time Yuto have protected me, Yuto have been covering up the truth that I did not know. Forgive your brother, Yuto, I am a stupid brother for being weak and of no use to you.

"well, Yuya ... Nice to meet you again" the red haired man who sat in front of me folded his arms and looked at me like a predator.

"W-who are you and why .... Why did you do this? And .... Aww"

My vision is getting blurry, plus a man in black uniform injects something into my body. I'm getting limp but I can still hear the man's voice.

"Welcome back Yuya. Let's go to your new world"

Tbc ......

Monday, 15 february 2021