EIGHTTEEN

I woke up with pain radiating from my body, especially in my lower half. "ahk!" I tried to get out of bed even though it was difficult because my legs ached.

There are red spots and a fishy smell that sticks to the mattress. "Are you awake?" I looked to the right, there was already Yuto's presence complete with his school uniform and backpack.

"Yuto, what time is it now? How come you didn't wake up me. Akh! It hurts" I touched my butt hole which was still draining white fluid in the corner.

"Now, just stay here. It seems I hurt you too deeply to make you like this"

"but, school ...."

"It's 3 pm and school is closed"

This time I was silent and my eyes stared at the alarm clock beside the bed. Three o'clock and twenty minutes. That means I've been asleep for more than 12 hours now. Yuto sat beside me and this time stroked my hair, "Did I do it too much yesterday?" he asked.

I looked at Yuto's face, seriously he doesn't remember anything that happened yesterday. But, I also just realized that yesterday, Yuto was influenced by alcohol. How do I know? It was proven that yesterday I managed to smell something strange when Yuto kissed me yesterday.

"Yuto, akh ... Did you want something like food? L-let me make something for you"

"You're still sick and don't push yourself, fool"

I fell silent and lowered my head. This is the first time Yuto called me stupid was able to make me hurt a little in my heart.
"You have to take a shower, come on"

Without waiting for my answer, Yuto carrying my body which was not wrapped in a cloth to the bathroom. Yuto put my body on the bathup which was already filled with warm water. Yuto was about to go out to leave me alone, but I held his hand pitifully.

"don't go. Don't leaving me"

Yuto was initially silent, then he also took off his school uniform and pants before going into the bath with me.

I looked down in embarrassment and this is the first time I'm allowed to take a bath with him at this time. In the past, Yuto and I used to bath together and even then when I was little.

"Why are you so tense? You're embarrassed, huh?" this time Yuto approached me and pulled my neck to get closer.

"I-I'm not ashamed"

Yuto pulled my neck even more so that my face touched his chest. My right hand accidentally touched Yuto's member. "Ahh, you are very naughty, Yuya"

I immediately put my right hand in front of Yuto's chest and leaned my head against his chest. His heart, beating so fast and I could feel the breath coming out of Yuto's nose. I closed my eyes to neutralize my heartbeat which was also beating so fast so close to my brother. Have I fallen into his charm?

---------

"What do you want to eat? Let me cook it today" he said my when I put on my nightgown and was about to get out of the bed.

"Are you sure?" I said a little nervous and Yuto nodded.

I'm actually not sure if Yuto will cook again. The reason is, if he cook, I don't know what ingredients he will use? Could it be shared with dogs or other animals?

"I want a pancakes!"

"You can't! Eating sweet at night will make the cells in your body not work according to the criteria. You haven't eaten anything all day. I'll make ramen for you."

Not waiting for a reply from me, Yuto immediately opened the door and came out. I gently squeezed the base of my nose with my index finger and thumb, I didn't understand my brother right now.

Yesterday Yuto was mean and treated me like a slave, now ... he are so care to me. I don't understand what Yuto think.

But, actually I like my brother today. Yuto is so kind, friendly, and doesn't use the stern tone like before. "Did I succeed in changing Yuto?"

The door opened again and Yuto entered with instant cup ramen in his right hand. The door closed again and Yuto sat beside me and then opened the food cover to let the steam escape freely in the air.

The scent of spicy ramen stung my sense of smell and the sound of my stomach sounded this time. My face felt red again while Yuto just stared at me flatly. Yuto's right hand took the chopsticks, "open your mouth"

Yuto blew for a while then put a few ramen into my mouth. Delicious, savory, and spicy flavors on my tongue.

"How does it feel?" he asked and then his right hand that was holding the chopsticks took a few strands of ramen occasionally blowing slowly so that the ramen was not hot.

"delicious" Yuto returned to put a few strands of ramen into my mouth.

Wait, this time I felt something in my mouth. Soft and chewy, like meat. But, this is chicken that is processed into small pieces and put into a cup of instant ramen.

It took me ten minutes to finish my cup of ramen and my stomach was full. Yuto stood up from his seat about to come out with a used cup of ramen.

"What now?"

I held my brother's arm when he was about to open the door to get out. "I'm bored. Will you want to play video games with me?" I said pitifully.

One second, two seconds, up to five seconds, finally Yuto answered, "OK, come on"

Yuto's two hands carrying my body and took me out into the living room which was where there were many video games. Yuto came back and gave me the game console then put the video game cassette into the play station.

We both played a zombie game called last day on earth. "You cheated! Don't tell me to go first!"

"own fault. Are you afraid?" from Yuto's current tone, he was mocking me.

"Who's scared too? Let's attack a bunch of zombies now!"

That night was the most joyful day where I could see the laughter freely coming out of Yuto's lips, sometimes Yuto would get angry when I took his weapon. We both played a lot of games and stayed up late.

------------

"You want to go to school today?" Yuto's hand patted my left cheek lightly making me narrow my eyes a little.

That night, Yuto and I fell asleep in the living room with the TV still on. Do not forget the peanut shells that are scattered everywhere.

"i'm still sleepy. I don't want to go to school now" I said and this time stretched my hands while lying on the sofa.

"Okay then, sleep in our bedroom"

Yuto suddenly carrying my body and took me to the room. Yuto put my body on the bed and lay down beside me.

"You didn't go to work," I asked when I realized Yuto's hands were curled around my waist.

"I not work anymore"

I chose silence and closed my eyes no matter if it was bright out there. Both my hands hugged the body of my brother who was beside me. The warmth of his body, the soothing fragrance of perfume, and his hug made my lips smile a little.

I managed to struggle to make Yuto smile back. Not to show, because I don't want he to know how hard it is for me to get his heart back, brother

Tbc ....

2 janurary 2021, saturday

Enjoy it ♥