FOURTY ONE

The police are now attending the school, examining and analyzing one of the victims at school. The stump they found was the head of a grade IX student named Geo.

Only the Geo head they found in my locker, the victim's body has disappeared and is nowhere to be found.

Currently, I stare blankly around the white room not forgetting the smell of drugs and a school nurse. The police interrogated me about the morning incident that had thrown the school up, when I was interrogated I just kept quiet and stared blankly at the police who wanted to interrogate me.

Finally the police let me rest because of that incident. That note, the note is still in my hand. Sakaki? Here there are two Sakaki, namely me and Yuto, there is no other Sakaki here besides the two of us.

'who can do this and what is the purpose?'

"Yuya, I want to go to the teacher's office first. When it gets better you can go to your class, understand?"

I nodded my head and then the nurse immediately came out carrying the document file with her. Only the sound of the clock on the wall decorates the room I live in. Yuto had time to visit me a few minutes ago and asked me who did all this.

I wanted to make my voice out at that time, but only the wind came out of my mouth, aka I couldn't make the slightest sound.

"If something happened, call me. I have to go to the teacher's room"

Those were the last words that came out of Yuto's lips before he left me, a cell phone that I held was a gift from him.

Cleck ......

The door to the room I was occupying was opened a sign that someone was coming here, I turned towards the door .... Reiji Akaba.

"Hi Yuya, are you okay" Reiji came over to me and put a clear plastic bag on the table beside where I lay.

"I'm fine, just in shock"

Reiji pulled out a chair and sat beside me, his right hand touching my forehead. "sorry if I don't ...."

"It's not your fault Reiji, maybe that was just a prank of that crazy psychopath" I said, making Reiji beside me giggle.

"Have you eaten? I brought you mineral water and rainbow cake for you"

My eyes that were glazed blankly became sparkling, he said rainbow cake.

"Eh, today the cafeteria owner provides rainbow cake? Usually, she only provides what is on the order board"

Reiji opened the plastic package he had brought and took out a large piece of rainbow cake with a plastic plate and plastic spoon on top. "Come on open your mouth, I feed you. Come on say... akh"

I opened my mouth and a spoonful of small pieces of rainbow cake entered my mouth. The flavors of strawberry, lemon, orange, melon, blueberry, grape, and rasberry come together and crack in my mouth. Very delicious! I should try to make it sometime for Yuto.

"how? Is it delicious?" Reiji asked  as he cut a small rainbow cake before putting it into my mouth.

I nodded enthusiastically, "really delicious! I have to buy it later for my brother later" I opened my mouth again and was greeted by another piece of cake.

"Eits, there is a cake mark stuck to the corner of your lips" he said when the slices of the rainbow cake ran out in his hand.

"Where?" as soon as my hand wanted to touch the corner of my lips, my hand was held by Reiji.

Reiji beside me, looking at me with his gray eyes. "let me clean it"

Deg !!! Deg !!!

Reijis face approached mine, getting closer and closer until finally Reiji's tongue touched the corner of my lips, licking my lips. "ekh ... Rei... Reiji..."