THRITY FOUR

"Hi, long time no see, Yuya Sakaki"

"H-how did you guys get here? Should you two be in another school?" I asked as soon as I found two figures behind me who were wearing typical high school Prep uniforms.

Yugo and Yuri, the two of them are behind me in the official uniform of Prep High School, it's just that Yugo and Yuri are different levels from me.

Pletak!

"Instead of greeting us, you asked us ?! You seventh grader!" the guy wearing white jacket on his body, Yugo.

I stroked my head and my lips curled up, if you get angry, you will immediately hit head.

"Don't play with people's heads randomly." Yuri who was beside Yugo did the same to Yugo when Yugo hit my head.

"It hurts Yuri. After all this is Yuya's fault, instead of saying 'hi', he asks back" grumbled Yugo while stroking his head.

"Did you change schools? Feelings of you go to Hilarius schools and ....."

"Shh, for the reason of moving the two of us don't discuss it ok. It's hard to get in here"

"OK, if you don't want to discuss it. You are in class VIII, right?"

The two people in front of me nodded their heads and suddenly Yuri elbowed Yugo's elbow.

"what a ...."

Yuri glared at Yugo, making the man beside him speechless and why with Yugo's face?

"hahaha, we both have to go back to class well. Nice to meet you"

Yuri pulled Yugo's back collar towards the exit, Yugo who had been revolting fell silent when he saw Yuri's sharp gaze.

Once I was sure the two of them were leaving the classroom, I let out a heavy breath. "What's wrong with the two of them?" I said to myself.

I held my hands above my head and stared at the classroom ceiling. "How long has it been Yuto? Does he intend to skip again?"

I closed my eyes and felt the cold wind from outside, a sign that the sky was about to drop like a bomb, aka rainwater, like the bombing in Japan in the 90s.

I opened my eyes and turned them outside the window, it was cloudy outside and the trees were swaying due to the wind. "Will there be a storm?"

I looked around the field and trees, something was wrong. Until my eyes met a figure wearing a black robe running out through the trees and jumping off the fence. 'who is he and why is he wearing a black robe and running out of school?'

Deg!

What's wrong with my heart? My heart was suddenly beating so fast and I started feeling bad. "I better find Yuto now"

I immediately got up from my place and walked out of my new class, following Yuto who seemed to be still in the toilet. To....

"This is bad! Someone died !!!!"

Deg !!!

---- stay with me, Yuto ----

News of someone being killed spread until the police, who had closed the murder case, reopened. The victim in a typical high school uniform was the first victim in the new school year.

His name is Mitsuki, my old classmate who used to be one of Bryan's friends, was killed with his mouth wide open and his tongue missing. The police have restricted the yellow line as a barrier.

The location where mitsuki was killed is in the toilet. "hey! Let me go! I didn't kill him!"

Screamed one of the man when he was arrested, the man was the guardian alias guard. The poor man is being held on to one of the suspects in this case.

"Come with us to the police station!"

Two policemen immediately took the man out of the school and forced him into a police car.

"Oh my god, that was so terrifying! It turns out that all this time a school security guard has killed our school friend"

"Ah, it won't work for me if the security guard killed Mitsuki and the others"

And there are many more gossip about the security guard, actually I feel sorry for the security guard.
I'm sure it wasn't him, but the man in the black robe.

As soon as the police car carrying the security guard left the school, I continued my way to the toilet looking for Yuto. "Ouch I forgot if the toilet is closed now! I have to look for it where? Library"

I turned my body to the left to the school library which was not far from the toilet, aka the scene of the crime, the place where Mitsuki was killed.

I immediately took off my shoes and put them in a special shoe rack as soon as I entered the library area. "Yuto! Yuto are you here, isn't it?"

I looked for him for a few minutes in the library, but the results were nil there was no sign of Yuto. So instead of returning to the classroom empty-handed, I should borrow some novels from the library.

It only took about three minutes and my hand was already holding three thick novels. "Yuto!"

Yuto turned out to be in front of me, suddenly there was no wind, nothing. Yuto was silent and smiled, Yuto immediately pulled the back of my neck causing the three novels that were in my hand to fall.

Yuto kissed my left cheek and his hands hugged my waist, "D-don't .... Awh"

Yuto let go of his lips on my left cheek, I looked at his left arm. "You know, how come your left arm is bandaged? Are you hurt?" I asked when I realized Yuto's left arm was bandaged.

Yuto in front of me who had been silent raised both corners of his lips into a smile and his right hand stroked my head, "nothing. Why are you here, hmm?".

"I was looking for you, but thank goodness you are fine. Someone was killed in the boys' toilet."

Yuto raised one eyebrow, "killed? Who?".

Seriously, he doesn't know? The feeling he said he wanted to go to the toilet could it be that when he came out of the toilet first before the murder occurred?

" Our first classmate, Mitsuki was death"

Yuto rounded his O-shaped mouth and nodded his head as if he wasn't afraid.

"We'd better go to our new class first, class will start soon"

I nodded and immediately picked up three novels that I wanted to borrow from the school library, Yuto walked first leaving the library followed by me who was walking behind him.

My mind is still wondering what is the cause of Mitsuki's death, is that man in black robes a criminal currently being targeted by the police?
I haven't confirmed it either, and Yuto?

As soon as he heard the news of Mitsuki's death, he acted as if nothing had happened.

Huh, I got dizzy myself thinking about it. I sat on the bench before finally the teacher who would be my homeroom teacher entered my class.

I didn't pay attention to the teacher and chose to stare out the window from time to time at the face of the teacher, aka homeroom teacher. "Alright kids, before we start the start of a new lesson I will announce that ....."

"School will be closed again in three days and all of you will study online at home"

Tbc ......

Monday, 25 january 2021