FOURTY FOUR

"Hey! Wake up!"

"wake up Yuya"

"Hey! Wake up tomato!"

My whole body which was previously stiff can finally be moved back, I opened my eyelids slowly. What I see right now are Yuri and Yugo's panicked faces.

"Y-Yuri... Yugo .... Akh!"

I held my head with my right hand, kou held my back positioning me to sit down. "What's wrong with you? We panicked when we found you lying unconscious" Yuri said  and immediately he took a bottle of water and gave it to me.

I received a mineral water bottle from Yuri and took a slow sip, the pain in my neck made it difficult for me to drink water into my body.

"Thank you, Yuri, Yugo" I said and my right hand held my neck which was still painful inside.

I watched my surroundings, still in the same place and ....
I gasped and then checked my body, it was still complete and my body didn't have any wounds. I was relieved and my eyes looked back for the figure of Reiji, he was not here.

"What are you looking for? Reiji? Isn't he not coming?"

I was silent and did not reply to everything that came out of the mouths of the two of them, my mind raced with what happened before. More precisely when with Reiji.

I'm still confused, still don't understand what Reiji said. His second brother, have I met him before and why can't I remember what was the memory from my past?

"Yugo... Yuri what time is it now?" I asked and I got up from where I lay on the floor and sat in one of the soft chairs.

"It's four o'clock now, and we worry when you call you, you don't answer and of course we worry. Luckily you don't lock your door, and beside...."

Yuri brought his lips to my ear and whispered softly, very quietly.

"otherwise Yugo will make the door of your house collapse" Yuri looked at me and looked at Yugo as if giving me a code so that I was silent so Yugo looked at me and Yuri.

"what are you whispering? Hey! Answer me"

"Never mind Yugo, he's just tired. Yuya, where's the bathroom? I'll need to go to toilet for a moment, okay?"

"Oh, yes, Yuri. It's downstairs near the kitchen."

Yuri gave a thumbs-up and then whispered in Yugo's ear, making the owner's ear flushed, Yugo's face became nervous and flushed red like a red candle.

Yuri also patted Yugo's left shoulder before finally going to the bathroom, I was left alone with an angry and fierce teenage boy in front of me.

"Yugo, what are you doing there? Sit down and eat the cake I have prepared for you and Yuri" I said trying to break the silence between me and Yugo.

"huh, all right"

Yugo sat on one of the benches and his right hand took the blackforest cake on the plate and ate it slowly. I just kept quiet and looked at the book in front of me blankly, thinking about my past.

Honestly, I don't know and I've never met Reiji's second brother in my life. Either I am anemic or have a memory loss, what I remember in the past were moments with mom, dad, and Yuto, of course, not forgetting grandma and grandpa at the same moment.

'You know him Sakaki, you know him! I as the youngest brother will do what my second brother should ask, Yuya '

I have to find out, who and why is this happening?