FIFTY SIX

Two mounth have passed and Yuto is now a high school student at his new school, he no longer has a smile on his face and he has returned to being a reclusive figure.

Yuto has lost his family and has lost his younger brother, Yuya Sakaki. His grandparents also heard the news and were also sad and sorry that they couldn't do anything as long as Roy threatened them.

His grandparents had offered Yuto to live with them but Yuto refused, saying he wanted to live independently. He has been living independently since he had his hands dirty as a killer, at this point Yuto just stared at the basketball court at his new school.

His gray eyes stared at two teenager boys bullying a child with glasses, the smile of a maniac psychopath carved on his lips.

"target found"

Yuto licked his lips and he couldn't wait to see the faces of the two people who had bullied the nerd boy, making them both die in a very cruel way.

---- stay with me, Yuto----

News of the death has made some Japanese people worried, from year to year the victims are getting bigger and the police can not find a single clue.

The two teenagers have disappeared and are nowhere to be found. Yuto, who heard that, only put on a flat face when at school was interviewed by the school about the two people.

Yuto killed them both? Of course not! Not killing but torturing them slowly and then slowly dying.

"Yuya, where did they bury you? I miss you"

Currently Yuto is in the middle of a funeral trying to find the grave of the person he loves very much besides his parents. Since those two mounth, Yuya's tomb was not found in all parts of Japan and made him furious. Where did they hide Yuya's body and where is his grave?

Yuto gave up and decided to visit the graves of his parents, Yusho Reymond Sakaki with Ryoko Jasmine Reese.

"mom ... Dad... "

Yuto bent his face over the crook of his leg in the middle of her parents' grave, he cried.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for not being good at keeping Yuya. I can't ... Can't find where Yuya's grave is. Is he with you? Is he happy mom, dad? Is he angry with me?"

Yuto spoke to himself as if someone was accompanying him to talk, after all he was at the grave of his parents and of course his parents meant that his late parents must have listened to their child's complaints even though they were only repaid by the winter wind.

"Mama, papa, Yuto will go. Hopefully you two will be calm there with your children"

Yuto stood up and before leaving the house of his mother and father, he kissed the top of the cross headstone that belonged to them both before leaving.

Yuto's cell phone rang, Yuto took out the flat object. Yuzu aka his partner sent a message.

"they both have bled to death"

Only that Yuzu sent with a picture in which had caught the two bodies of the teenager in a pathetic condition.

Yuto only raised the corners of his lips and his fingers shrewdly typed a reply.

"let's look for prey again and don't forget to invite Yuri and Yugo"

Currently, Japan is being terrorized by the four teenagers safely as its chairman, he will not stop until his rival, Reiji Kazamaki, is found. No, more precisely the sinners of this world.

He never stop until he's found his victims and he scout and he is a killer.

For those of you who are reading this, hope you don't have a bad heart. If you have, your heart will be taken by force and given to a hungry dog, like you silent readers ....

The end?

No, this is not the end cause in next update is the real end :)