FIFTY THREE

"Ergh .... Akh! Where am I?"

I opened my eyes slowly, this is not the place where I live. I was in a large room in the mansion, lots of furniture and decorations in the form of paintings and sculptures that adorn this room.

In front of me there is a large table and a soft chair in front of the table, not forgetting the two teapots and several cups that decorate the table which has been covered by a clean white cloth patterned with green lotus flowers.

Not only the teapots and cups that decorate, but also accompanied by several display cases of cakes such as blackforest, muffins, cupcakes, tarts, bakpao, with several kinds of sweets such as ice cream, melted chocolate or solid chocolate, and lollipops.

My head still feels sore maybe due to the injection that I don't know what fluid got into my body. It could be anesthetic.

"Ahh. Already aware, well ~ welcome back Sakaki"

I turned to the side and the man, I mean the man with red hair who I don't know what motive is, was standing at the door.

Seeing the smile that was painted on his face made me want to beat him up, 'why this? Why can't my body move? '

"I'm sorry if I'm not polite Sakaki, but I have to chain you so you can't run away anymore"

My hands were tied with rope on each side, not only my hands but also my legs who also felt the same way. The man sat in the chair in front of me which was only limited by this large table.

"waiter, serve our guest"

The man clapped his hands upwards and four female maids came and placed the four trays beside the display case of cakes and sweets, one of the maid women approached me while shaking her hips with a teapot in her hand before pouring the green liquid into the cup beside me.

"please indulge our guest before I reopen the report"

The four maid women nodded their heads and one of them was blowing the teacup beside me, "open your mouth cute ~"

"go! I don't want to! Aww!"

As soon as I wanted to drive this maid woman away by screaming in front of her, it was my mouth that was affected when the maid woman deliberately put the green tea liquid into my mouth forcing me to drink it. "argh!" My tongue and the cavities on the inside of my mouth felt hot and sore due to the hot green tea being forced into my mouth.

"Okay, thank you and return to your place. You have served our guest sweetly"

The maid woman who was near me smiled slightly before placing the empty camgkir beside the table, the four of them had left the two of us.

I lowered my head not wanting to look at the red haired man who was clearing his throat.

"Do you still remember who I am?"

I stared at him sharply, eager for me to hit him and report his actions to the police. "I don't know ... Who are you ..... And I know is that you are the person the police have been looking for."

The man in front of me snapped his fingers, "Bravo ... You are very smart Sakaki. It's good that I introduced myself before you entered this world"

The man's right hand took a tart which was topped with strawberries with rasberry jam, "my name is Roy Akaba and I know if you hear my last name it means you already know"

"Akaba, lest the man in front of me is his first brother, Reiji Akaba."

'You must be mine Yuya before my first brother finds you'