TEN

Sunday has come!
I immediately got up and looked at the face of Yuto who was still sleeping beside me. His face is so calm and innocent makes me want to caress his face.

"Don't look at me like that and get out of this room."

Yuto opened one eye, making me discouraged to wake him. His eyes closed again and told me to come out with his hand. I immediately got up from my place and took a towel. It didn't take long if I was dealing with the bathroom. I'm ready to wear a plain red collared casual shirt with knee-length shorts.

Today Yuto will ask me out, even though I didn't insist. I went down to the ground floor to the kitchen. The sun has not fully released the solar light making the air a little cold. I opened the refrigerator door and the contents were complete with vegetables, fruits, and other foods including meat that I didn't know.

I was still afraid of what kind of meat it was so I took out vegetables like mustard greens, tomatoes, onions, carrots and some other vegetables.

"Maybe I'll make vegetable soup without meat. Yuto will like it even though there's no meat"

I put on the apron and shrewdly picked up a knife and chopped the vegetables. "Maybe I should boil or fry eggs too? He must be bored with vegetables?" I put all the cut vegetables in the soup pot and reopened the refrigerator and took out three eggs.

I briefly stir the vegetable soup and cover it with a lid. "Fried or boiled? Omelette or just boiled eggs? Rolled up or just left? Ahh, it's hard. I'd better boil it."

I put down a new pot and put in water to boil three eggs. It's not that I'm lazy to fry it, roll it like an omellete. In the morning, don't you have to eat boiled instead of fried food? More over, the calories of eggs when boiled are only 40-70 calories.

Once the soup and the boiled egg finished boiling, I put them on the table and washed the cooking utensils over the sink. Once finished with washing, I immediately returned to the room and called Yuto for breakfast.

"Yuto wake up! I'm has made breakfast for you!"

He only growled a little and finally wanted to open his eyes without seeing me beside him. "What time is it?"

"Two minutes past five in the morning"

"ahh, my head"

Yuto holding his head with his right hand with a face in pain makes me panic. "Yuto, are you okay?"

My palm touched my brother's forehead, his body temperature was hot.
"Yuto, you just laying here, okay. Let me see the doctor"

He nodded his head slowly before his head landed on the pillow. I immediately rushed to the ground floor and took the home phone.

"come here now, Yuya!" he shouted  from the bedroom.

I just pressed the phone button immediately closed it again. "Yuto what's wrong?"

"don't you call the doctor here. I don't like it" I nodded my head slowly when I entered the room.

He got up from his position and told me to wait at the place to eat. I had time to refuse and told him to stay in bed to rest, but he didn't care and instead threatened me back.