TWENTY SIX

The rain had stopped a few minutes ago and left traces of water on the soft ground. The clock was 7.45 am.

Yuto told me to get ready outside, not forgetting to tell me to bring a snacks to go out. I am now ready with my back bag that my grandmother gave me which has been filled with snacks and several bottles of mineral water.

"What taking him so long? Where do i think Yuto will take me?" I said to myself.

The door is open and Yuto is ready with the casual clothes you usually wear on weekends, his hair has been neatly combed, and from his looks it seems like a man who really seduces me.

I immediately looked away, covered the blush that seemed to heat my cheeks. 'What is wrong with me? Why are my cheeks blushing? '

"Let's go"

Yuto's left hand gripped my right hand and dragged me so that I followed him. He held me so tightly as if I was afraid that I would go away from him.

"Yuto..."

This time I protested, because Yuto suddenly he carried my body and I entered the bus to the city. Brother was silent and still carried me, even though on the bus, Yuto didn't let go of his hug when he sat in one of the bus seats.

"Brother, my butt still hurt. I can sit on ..."

"just shut up and obey me"

I shut my mouth tightly, grumbling silently to myself. The atmosphere of the bus was so crowded, not a few of the passengers looked at my brother and me with stares that I couldn't understand. I want to come down and sit next to my brother and my brother doesn't allow me.

My ass was very painful, I sat on Yuto's lap with my hands wrapped around Yuto's neck, afraid that if I didn't hold on I would fall. For a few minutes, maybe about 15-20 minutes, Yuto put my body beside the seat. Factor due to my weight maybe. Finally my ass could feel the softness of the bus seat, I immediately took my bag and took two packs of chocolate waffers.

"You want?"

Yuto glanced at me and this snack that I was holding, a second later Yuo took it from my hand. 'Yuto don't thank me anymore'

I exhaled heavily and immediately ate the chocolate waffers in my hand little by little to get rid of boredom on the bus. Until the bus that Yuto and I was riding stopped in front of a park.

"Come on down. We're here"

I nodded in understanding and followed Yuto to get out of the bus, not forgetting to pay for the bus passenger ticket. My gaze focused on the future, precisely the buildings that varied in shape.

I haven't set my foot in here in my entire life and this is my first time here. Disneyland!

Disneyland itself is one of the parks in Japan. I've always wanted to go there with my family, but what's the point. Mom and dad had died before they made that false promise.

But now, do Yuto really want to take me there? It's still on my mind.

"let's have fun, Yuya"

Yuto pulls my hand towards the usual place if someone wants to order a ticket. Yuto gave the officer a money and the officer gave him two entrance tickets.

Finally, I was able to enter the playground like kids like me dream, even though I was still under seventeen years old. Once inside, there are many interesting sights and many rides that catch my attention.

Starting from the roller coaster, the prickles, the carousel, rafting, and all game i tried with Yuto. Throughout the day Yuto and I tried every game there was, except for the haunted house and doll house. I swear, those two houses look so scary.

It didn't feel like it was six p.m in the afternoon and in the end  decided to end it and took me to the swimming pool which is about hundreds of meters from Disneyland.

"Yuto, thank you for taking me to the Disneylans" I said and my left hand held Yuto's right hand.

Yuto smiled even though it was thin, "yes, you're welcome. Do you have a swim suit?"

"Huh? I forgot. Hehe" I formed my two fingers immediately.

"OK, let's buy a swimsuit for you"

I nodded and along the way I kept smiling and talking a lot about the rides that had been tried before. Yuto also looks different from before.

Yuto beside me wanted to listen to me and occasionally asked me to joke around and made me laugh. Yuto is really humorous, just like I wanted to be.

After Yuto bought me a swimsuit, the two of us then entered the swimming pool which is located right next to the swimsuit shop.

"I can't swim" I said when Yuto and I finished changing our clothes into swimsuits.

Yuto has put himself in the water, it's just me who hasn't. Honestly, I can not swim and see from the depth of the pool water, maybe around my chest.

"What are you waiting for? Come on in!"

I was silent and did not move so that it made i sigh heavily and i came out of the pool. "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

I nodded my head slowly and inside my body suddenly felt heat from inside my chest to be precise. Yuto hugged my waist and finally Yuto and I made it into the pool.

My body was sweating, whether I was afraid of drowning or being pulled by the water-guarding ghost like in the scary stories I had read. "now, try to relax your legs"

I tried to relax my feet and touched the white floor above the water. "calm down, calm down, don't panic" he said when he found out that my legs were not completely relaxed.

I neutralized my heartbeat and nodded my head in understanding and this time my legs relaxed. "ok, now try to move your legs to float in the water"

I obeyed and tried to let my legs float.Yuto's hug got tighter on my waist as if to calm me down and didn't want to let me go.

My legs are floating and it feels so good to do it. "how, are you comfortable?"

I nodded my head and splashed the waters with both my feet, so light and floating like a cloud. Plus Yuto was behind me and hugged me, it felt more complete.

For a few minutes, I learned to swim with Yuto who of course also taught me. I have managed to master a lot of styles such as backstroke, freestyle and rock style.

Finally I finished my swim and immediately I took the small towel available in the locker and walked to the shower room. Yuto still hasn't finished his swimming event and chooses to stay longer in the pool.

Monday is the test to determine the increase in class for the next eight days. I have to catch up with what's left. '

'If you can get perfect scores in all subjects, then I'll surprise you, Tsukasa. But, if even one point you get less than 100, then I will punish you. Deal? '

Of course I accept Yuyo's challenge! I have to study harder and if I succeed, then I will get a surprise from Yuto. I don't know what the surprise was, but I assure you it must be what I like.

'I will beat you, Yuto'

Tbc .......

10 januari 2021, sunday