THIRTEEN

The morning started with the weather that was not favorable today. Today is monday and the weather forecast on tv says it will be cloudy. But look now, the torrential rain plus the thunder cleverly releases lightning in the sky.

I'm currently just staring at the front yard of my house while looking at my backpack getting ready for school today. Inside,Yuto only eat breakfast with a menu of cereals with milk on the dining table. "How do I go to school if the rain and thunder keep trying?"

I stare at the shelf or the place that usually holds umbrellas. The umbrella at home is only purple one. "Are you going to stay there praying that the rain stops?"

Yuto approached me and took the purple umbrella beside him. He was ready in plain clothes with a big bag in his left hand. "I'm is just waiting for you"

Yuto raised his eyebrows as if asking why waiting for him. I smiled a little, "right Yuto, you also have to take me to school with an umbrella. There's no way you can let my body get wet"

Brother was still silent when listening to the words that came out of my mouth. "hah, all right. Put on your boots today"

I immediately put on the green boots on the shoe rack and held Yuto's right hand. He had looked at me strangely as if saying why are you holding my hand?

"Let's go"

---- stay with me, Yuto ----

"Are you okay? Because of that car your pants are ..."

"Just leave it. Later I'll replace it again. Now go, your school is there"

Yuto immediately took me to a bus stop near the school and after that just left without saying goodbye. I immediately returned to running to the school beside me and walked slowly through the corridor. The tiled streets of the school were so slippery that my footsteps were slowing down and I was afraid of falling.

I entered my classroom which was still unoccupied and put my bag on the table. I put my head on the pedestal of the bag and looked lazily at the white board in front of me. Still no one was present until the interval of several minutes.

"Well, only ten of the thirty students entered today. This is too much, even though it was pouring rain there was no way anyone would not enter this much."

Currently the teacher who teaches science that I know named Naraku, enlightens us in the class who attended.
Of the thirty students only ten were present, how lazy they were.

"If tomorrow is still like this, your parent's summons will be submitted. Starting with you, Yuya Sakaki. Come here and take this letter for your brother, Yuto Sakaki."

I walked forward to the science teacher and took a letter that was already wrapped in a large white envelope.
I immediately returned to my place and put a warning letter in my bag. The science teacher explained the material about celestial objects while writing down the short material on the white board with a marker.

Many students yawn bored and some others ignore the science teacher's explanation and choose to gossip on the other end. I looked lazily at the material the science teacher gave me.

I actually don't hate the material that the teacher gave me, it's just that I'm less interested in celestial objects out there. I remembered Yuto's dream of becoming an astronaut. He was so obsessed with things outside the earth that he used to save money just to buy a large pair of binoculars. I better have to write this down for Yuto later.

The sound of the bell rang and the science teacher immediately tidied up his book and our classmates greeted him before the teacher left. Three minutes later, the teacher who was teaching literature entered. Our classmates saluted and the teacher immediately sat in front of us as well as us.

"Have you done what I told you to do?"

Some students nodded and some just pretended not to know. "Okay, I'll call you one by one and read up front. This is your practical test of the story about you"

The teacher then calls the students according to the absence. From the letters a to r, only five people made it and the other three were asked to stand in front of them while twitching their ears with one leg raised.

"Yuya Sakaki"

Now it's my turn to move forward. Of the ten students who attended, only six including myself made up stories like this. Now my eyes focus on the future with the book in my hand.

"Please start, Yuya Sakaki"

I took a deep breath before starting. Many pairs of eyes stared at me and almost made me nervous a little.

"It's about him. The person who was always there for me, the person who was always there when I needed him, the person who was always there when my tears fell.

I liked him, not because of his eyes, not because of his cool and capable face that made me want to be with him always, not because of his appearance, not because he had a bitter past, and not because of the money he made with his efforts.

I like him because his heart is frozen and cold as north polar ice. His heart needs someone to melt it down and make it warm again like it used to be .... "

About thirty minutes I told it in front of the class and finally I finished and lowered my head in closing. Clapping sounds came from various directions and I casually returned to my seat.

"Very extraordinary Yuya Sakaki. This is the first time I heard a story like this from you"

I nodded my head with a smile when I was praised like that. My grades are greater than those of the other five who worked on it. They don't know who 'he' is in my story.

Three hours passed and all the students were again asked to be sent home early from the school again. Not because of a murder case, but the case of one of the students who somehow disappeared.

I am currently sitting on one of the benches at the bus stop waiting for the rain which still drops its water on the earth. I looked bored at the front of the road that was still wet with water, while two girls not far from me were currently gossiping about the missing student.

"The yesterday, Bryan, now Andrew. Ouch, I just want to move schools. It's not safe anymore in this city"

"Yes, not only Bryan and Andrew, there are many others outside the school environment who have disappeared without a trace. Our teacher just died and his lower body disappeared too. Who did it? It's just scary. Let's just go home."

The two girls immediately took a small umbrella and used it to protect themselves from the rain. I, who have been observing their chat, was silent. As long as it's not Yuto who disappeared, why should I worry?

I immediately reopened my book and read my story. I didn't finish the ending yet.

'It's about him, Yuto Sakaki. He is my brother who I love the most. I, Yuya Sakaki feel grateful to have a brother like Yuto. Even though my brother always scolded me and punished me if I made him angry, I still loved him as the most important person in my life besides mom and dad.

As long as I write about my brother, the meaning is only one, namely, I love him with all my heart regardless of the bad side. I love you, Yuto Sakaki'

Tbc .....

Like it or not? Isn't that interesting?

Leave a trail of vomment

Monday, 28 desember 2020