FOURTY THREE

Morning had replaced daytime, the sun looked shy and let the white clouds cover it so that it didn't feel hot. The white clouds that had gathered together seemed to be a black cloud that was ready to explode or drop water and lightning on the earth.

I've cleaned the whole house, not forgetting to lift the clothesline so that the naughty winds don't blow it. Both my eyes stared at the wall clock not far from me, time has shown the number two and the number three as the minute. It already 2.15 p.m.

I activated my cellphone when a notification came in, a message from Yuri.

Yuri: "em, sorry Yuya. We both will come late because we have some business with Miss Monika's. Wait for us two o'clock ok. See you"

My eyebrows raised one side when I read Yuri's last message. It already two o'clock

A new notification appeared on my cellphone screen, three messages from Reiji Akaba.

Reiji A. : hi

Reiji A. : Can i come now?

Reiji A. : Please reply, I'm lonely

I chuckled a little as soon as I read the three messages from Reiji, my two thumbs typed a message.

Me: Hi too Reiji, you can come too. I'm waiting for you

Reiji A. : Ok, I'm on my way

I put my cellphone on the study table, my two feet stepped into the kitchen. When Reiji comes, I have to serve him something to drink. Maybe I will invite Reiji to play in the private library and read books there or play games if I have the chance.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I, who was busy struggling with the kitchen, approached the entrance, as soon as I opened the door there was a young boy my age with gray soaked in gel making the boy in front of me look so cool in my eyes. Not forgetting the clothes he wears is a plus in my eyes.

"Hi Yuya, how do I look? Cool?" Reiji Said politely while waving his right hand occasionally combing his gray hair with his fingers back.

"Hi Reiji, please come in. You're cool."

I invited Reiji into my house, I told him to sit for a while in the living room while I was still busy with yesterday's leftover tea and blackforest cake to be served to my future guests.

"Reiji, let's just go upstairs"

Reiji who was relaxing in the living room while playing with his cellphone looked at me then smiled a little, "OK, here let me help bring the cake"

I was about to refuse, but Reiji took the expert first and brought a tray on which I put a large plate with pieces of cake. I immediately brought a tray with a teapot and four glasses to the private library at home.

"Wow, I never visited your private library"

I was silent as soon as I put the tray on the small table beside which there was a soft chair, so the teapot and several glasses had been placed on the table, I sat on the chair.

"Would you like some tea?"

Reiji was silent and from the two eyes stared at the whole library, between admiration and liking.

"I didn't think you know, can I borrow some?"

I smiled before replying to Reiji words, "It's okay. Please, we're here to play games and read books"

And at that time, the clock has shown the number three, aka in one hour Yuri and Yugo (maybe) will come and bring what I have left them from the message.

During that hour, Reiji and I also did novel reading activities between the two of us, such as discussing what was discussed and asking for spoilers.

"Fuah! Reading this romantic book so I want to immediately wanna to confess someone"

"Confess? Are you in love with someone?"

Reiji exhaled and closed one of the romantic books in front of him, then rested his chin with his face bent. "Is he upset?'

"Honestly, I actually like this person again"

I'm more interested in this conversation, I closed the fiction genre novel book and sat beside Reiji. Curious? I'm not curious.

"What are the characteristics of that person? Maybe I can help you find her"

"Do you know what that person is like?"

I raised my next eyebrow as a sign that I don't know, ryu closed his eyes and exhaled before telling a story.

"That person actually, I don't know who he is. But, my second brother knows and used to love him because of that child"

"My brother, Ryu Akaba, he has a heart for a child who is less than five years old than him. That child is everything for my brother, even in his room now there is still a picture of the little boy even though now the photo is worn out because of age ... .. "

"I don't know this child, but my second brother asked me to find him and make him mine alone before he finally go"

I swallowed so much saliva, five years old, little boy, why is this related to my dream? Could it be that Reiji's brother .....

"and now I found him, right beside me"

Reiji looked at me sharply as if he wanted to pounce on me, Reiji pulled my head and my forehead met Reiji's forehead.

"You are that person, Yuya Sakaki"

Deg!

"Me? Y-y-you're the wrong person. I-I don't know ...."

"I know it's you Sakaki, you are the person my second brother is looking for and you are the first to win my brother's heart. So now, because I promised to my second brother, then ....."

Reiji approached my ear, "then you must be mine before my first brother gets you. Screw!"

I'm afraid now, I don't understand a situation like this. For whatever reason, I DO NOT know his second brother!

"Reiji ... Don't .... For whatever, I really don't know your brother!"

I was not fast enough for Reiji to catch my body and now my position is under Ryu and Ryu in front of me, locking me up with his arms. "Sakaki, you don't know my second brother. But you KNOW my second brother"

Reiji's right hand suddenly grabbed my neck, "Reiji ... Akh! I-I-can't-can-breathe ...."

"You know him Yuya, you know him! I as his youngest brother will do what my second brother want. Let's do it"

I became more and more rebellious when the grip on my neck tighter makes my neck tight and difficult to take air, Reiji took something from his pants pocket. A syringe.

"You're gonna love this" Reiji smiled and laughed madly like a psychopath.

"D-don't Reiji...." I was getting weak because my air supply was running low and my chest was getting fluffier.

Reiji sticks the needle in my neck and presses it, it hurts ... That's how I feel once the clear liquid enters my body. The pain in my head returned, just when I was still in the dream.

"argh!!!!" I screamed loudly as the pain in my area throbbed stronger.

I was getting weaker and my headache started to go down to other parts of my body, I wasn't strong anymore.

All I know is, Reiji smiled like a devil who is ready to put his prey into his arms and bring him into his world.

"Yuya, I will make you mine alone, even if the ...."

I closed my eyes, unable to hear what came out of the devil's mouth from Ryu.

I'm sorry Yuto. I don't deserve any of these trials anymore. God, why are you giving me such a tough test?

Tbc ........

Will be updated soon as fast :)
Friday, 5 january 2021