EIGHT

"open your mouth, now! "

Yuto took chopsticks and took the meat and put it in my mouth. I don't want to eat meat from the neighbor pet and that make Yuto force me to eat it. "I don't want to" I didn't want to open my mouth when the meat that was being held with chopsticks was forced into my mouth.

"You eat or I pull your tongue"

I accepted every piece of meat that he forcefully fed me when I heard the threat from him. Honestly, now I have to endure it again. I feel like I want to vomit everything that's in my stomach but I'm afraid Yuto will punish me even worse if I throw up.

"well, this is the last one. Akh! Smart boy"

I forcefully chewed the meat and swallowed it. It feels so bad when I find out. Yuto cleared the used dishes in the kitchen and I immediately took a glass of water and drank it straight away to get rid of this unpleasant taste.
The taste didn't go away and immediately I poured water into the glass and drank it straight away.

It was dark outside and there were no sounds of small animals such as dogs outside making the atmosphere quiet. Yuto is still busy with the meat he fried earlier and eats it slowly as if he has nothing wrong with the owner.

I decided to turn on the tv and watch the news or cartoon series if there was one. I stopped pressing the remote and looked at him seriously.

"this time the victim with the initials R.Z was found to be shapeless. The victim was found with half of his upper body and lower body parts from waist to leg missing. Police are still investigating the case ... "

I changed the television channel to the drama channel when Yuto came and sat beside me. "What are you watching? The feeling I heard the reporter's voice" he said without looking away from the drama broadcast.

"E-no, how come Yuto, I think you've been watching dramas earlier"

Yuto took the tv remote from my hand and changed the channel I saw earlier. I breathe a sigh of relief because now the TV is showing food commercials.

"Yuto, i go to the room first. Sleepy" I immediately went to the room without waiting for Yuto's reply.

I threw my body on the bed and stretched my arms a little. "why every day there is always news about murders, huh? At school and wherever there is. Hah, hopefully tomorrow it doesn't happen at school"

------

I didn't pay attention to the chemistry teacher who had been explaining the formulas on the blackboard, turned my face to the side and chose to stare out the window. Today Yuto didn't come in and gave me a certificate to hand over to the school. Yuto statement today is sick and I was forced to join in deceiving the teachers when I was being interrogated.

The school atmosphere became quieter because some students chose to leave school and move to other schools. Not because the reason they left school, but because it is said that there have been five victims of murder that occurred at school.

'I'm so worried about Yuto now. What are he doing now? What kind of work is Yuto doing? '

"Yuya Sakaki, are you listening to me?"

The sound of the table hunched over my reverie, replaced by the face of the chemistry teacher looking at me angrily.

"Yes, sensei, why?" I asked innocently as if I didn't know what he was saying.

"If you're still daydreaming, get out of my class. Got it?"

"Understood Sensei, Sorry"

The teacher finally returned to explain the formula on the board and I just looked at the usual board. It's not that I don't like chemistry lessons, but the teacher who explains the formulas quickly and is tricky, making most of the students in this class get sleepy and bored.