THIRTY

The alarm sound from the alarm clock beside my bed rang again, I hurriedly banged the table beside me and finally hit the top of the alarm clock. I stretched my body before opening my eyes slowly.

The red color of my bedroom curtains is hit by the sunlight, making the red bedroom color match the color of my bedroom curtains.

I took the alarm clock beside me, the time has shown the number ten and five minutes, which means I just slept for six hours last night.

I put the alarm clock back in place and turned to look at the person older than me two hours who was still faithful to close his eyes. Yesterday night was a long night for me and Yuto, we both guide each other love like a couple on a honeymoon.

The palm of my hand touched Yuto's forehead, it was no longer hot, aka the fever had dropped. I chuckled in my heart, is this the effect of last night's activities?

I wanted to wake him up, but my intention was stuck. With slowly and with very slow steps, I walked away from Yuto who was still asleep to the bathroom.

It only took me fifteen minutes to clean myself, not forgetting to wash my dirty maid clothes.

I looked at myself in front of the mirror, my neck there are two hickey not forgetting my chest. I took my casual outfit, a plain black sleeveless shirt with knee-length shorts.

I immediately took the money to the place where I used to keep my money, maybe 5000¥ is enough to buy food out there.

"Should I take Yuto too? Ahh, I shouldn't" I said to myself and I put my shoes back on.

When I finished wearing my shoes, I hurried out of the house and didn't forget to lock the door. I put the door key into my pants pocket and rushed to the market or convenience store.

It only took fifteen minutes to reach the nearest convenience store, I took the trolley and felt my pants pocket to retrieve my shopping list.

Snacks √
Canned foods√
Instant noodles / ramens √
Pastries / breads √
Rice sacks √
Eggs √
Big box cereals and milks √

Only six items that I can find in the convenience store, so sure with all the supplies, I immediately took it to the cashier and paid for all of this. ¥ 1800 total I spent on supplies today.

This time my two feet stepped into the market to buy some meat and vegetables there. Vegetables and meat already in my hands.

"ok, time to go home"

I carry all this groceries alone. Honestly, it's really tough. I should wake up Yuto to accompany me shopping. Until I didn't realize I hit someone in front of me, made all my shopping bags scatter and took out their contents.

"S-sorry" I said guiltily.

The man in front of me stroked the back of his head, I did not help him to stand up and was more busy picking up all my scattered shopping.

"Ahh, it's okay ..." the man who fell earlier helped me pick up some onions beside him and gave them to me in a grouped state in his arms.

"Thank you .... Yugo?!"

No, this isn't Yugo. Yugo is not as tall as the man in front of me and his hair was chocolate blonde, not a blue with bang blonde like Yugo, while the man in front of me is not.

"Could it be that the man in front of me is Yugo's brother?"

The man in front of me looked at me when he put all the onions back into the bag, the man handed the bag, "do you know Yugo?"

I nodded my head still feeling unfamiliar with this man, "then, nice to meet you. I'm Shingo. Yugo's first brother"

I knew it!

Yugo's brother, Shingo raised his right hand in front of me. "I'm Yuya Sakaki" I took his right hand and shook his hand.

His hands were so cold and I could still feel the marks on his hands like razor marks on his hands. "Ahh, by the way let me ta ... Em I mean, nice to meet you"

Why is this man in front of me? This man looks creepy, "nice to meet you too. I'll go first, bye. Nice to meet you, Mr. Shingo"

"Call me Shingo, don't use Mr. "

I nodded my head and immediately I left in front of Shingo. Shingo, he is eleven and twelve like Kou, only he looks more patient and smiles while Yugo himself, he is the most fierce and pushy.

"Yuto, i'm home" I said as soon as I entered the house and brought all my shopping bags on the dining table.

Brother got up and sat in one of the chairs opposite me. He supported his chin and just smiled a little, looking at me so closely. I'm a little nervous, no wonder my legs have been shaking all this time.

"Where are you from?" he asked and still in the same position.

"From convenience stores and markets, to buy all of our house supplies," I said quietly.

I put non-perishable foods such as pastries, bread, instant ramen, and canned food into the pantry, while I put vegetables and meat in the refrigerator.

"Yuto, what do you want to eat today? Let me cook it"

"oh, how about if you decide"

I decide? I actually just want to eat cereal with milk today. Would he like to eat this simple meal?

"i will only eat cereal and milk for today"

"yeah, I'll just go with it"

I immediately took a box of cereal and a box of milk to the dining table. I unwrapped the cereal and poured it into the bowl that I had put in chocolate milk, not forgetting to pour it for Yuto.

We both ate in silence and calm, only the sound of clapping between the spoon and the edge of the bowl that decorated the room Yuto and I were living in. It only took ten minutes for me to finish my breakfast and Yuto had finished from five minutes ago.

"Yuto, why doesn't you just go to the living room to play a game? I'll accompany you later," I said with the intention of breaking the unpleasant atmosphere between me and Yuto.

Yuto is just silent and still busy watching me, honestly this makes me feel a little scared. Not a little, but very scared!

I immediately took my used bowl and didn't forget to use my brother's bowl and immediately I brought the two bowls to the kitchen and put them on the sink to wash.

"huah! Yuto ...."

I, who was busy washing at that time, was suddenly surprised with two sturdy hands that were wrapped around my waist. Yuto's chin is on my left shoulder and his tongue suddenly licks my neck.

"thanks for the last night dear"

Deg!

No, won't my cheeks be blushing? My cheeks feel so warm and my heart is beating so fast. Yuto, he calls me dear!

Kring !!! Kring !!!!

Something that rang and vibrated in Yuto's pocket, he took what was in his pocket. A cellphone, Yuto stared at the cellphone screen before finally picking it up.

I don't know what happened to him and the person he called. But what I know is, Yuto's gaze suddenly widened and turned to stare at me closely.

"fine! I'll be there soon!"

Yuto turned off his cellphone and put the flat object into his pants pocket, "You don't go anywhere. Lock the doors and windows of this house and if I haven't come home and you feel someone knocking on the door, then don't you open it. Understand?"

I nodded my head, confused. What happened?

Tbc .....

Friday, 15 january 2021