THIRTY THREE

Two weeks passed, like the previous days the weather was still crying or raining outside in the morning.
Right now I'm straightening up the tie that curves nicely on the collar of my school shirt.

Hah, it doesn't feel like the holidays have ended and were replaced with new days in the school environment.

By the way, the news of the murder had ended since the school holidays and the case was closed. Now everyone is free to go outside around without being haunted by the shadow of a psychopath.

"Yuya, can you help you tidy up this tie?"

As soon as I finished tidying my tie, I turned my head to the side. Yuto is neatly dressed in his school clothes without a tie that has not yet wrapped nicely around his school shirt collar

I chuckled and immediately I went over to Yuto and tidied up his tie. "Thank you dear" Yuto suddenly kissed my forehead, making me embarrassed.

Since Yuto confess his feeling five days ago, Yuto's attitude towards me has changed from being cool, quiet, and psychopathic to being sweet, caring, and able to make my cheeks burn.

Flashback from five days ago ...

“I am just an ordinary brother who has many shortcomings and may not be worthy of expecting your love, but if you are willing to accept me as a lover, I promise to do whatever is best for you. Will you accept my love, my little brother? "

I am speechless in a thousand languages, what should I say?
I don't want to hurt his feelings, Yuto in front of me is everything to me. Should I accept it?

Honestly, I was touched and happy to know that Yuto also has the same feelings for me.

I lowered my body to match the height of the Yuto who bent his body, I will accept it.

"Yuto, Yuya just wanted to say thank you for accepting me back into Yuto's life. I just wanted to say ......"

"said what? Y-you rejected me?"

"No, Yuya just wants to tell Yuto that wherever it is, whatever happens to me, Yuya always thinks of you ..."

Yuto was silent and I could see his two hands clenching and growling.

"and the time we have spent together is the happiest time for me"

My right hand touched Yuto's left cheek and the gaze of the older brother who originally looked down at me, "Yuya loves you Yuto. If there is life after that, Yuya will still love Yuto!"

Yuto was silent and I could see his eyes were teary. I felt something run down my cheeks.

"I love u when i sees the perfection in you, then i realizes that behind the perfection, i see the imperfections in Yuto's body. And know .... "

"Yuya loves you even more"

Yuto released a bunch of flowers from his grip and hugged me tightly, Yuto crying happily.
Finally, I can confess my feelings.

I also hugged him back and cried, "Yuya Sakaki belongs to Yuto Sakaki. I'm yours, big brother!"

---- +++ ----

Since then, Yuto and I are getting closer and wherever I am there is also Yuto. Yuto also stopped killing because all the victims had disappeared and did not want to get his hands dirty of blood again.

"Yuto, carry it!"

Yuto who was ready to take his backpack looked back at me, "You're already big, are you ..."

Without replying to his words, I immediately jumped on his back to shock the owner. "I just wants to be carried. It's also because of you, every night we do that and my legs still hurt"

That's right, my legs still hurt for five days straight once Yuto shared his feelings. Every night Yuto and I always had play wherever, in the bedroom, kitchen, and sometimes outside the house too.

"all right, let's go" he said and immediately I kissed his right cheek.

"come on!"

Yuto carried me out of the house to school only with walking, even though it was Yuto who walked. Throughout the trip to school, I always teased Yuto either with a prick of my finger on Yuto's cheek, my right hand suddenly groping for Yuto's broad chest, and my leg that accidentally touched Yuto's that was wrapped in his pants.

"Yuya, don't be naughty. If you're naughty at school we'll do it again and i will punish you like yesterday"

I rested my chin on Yuto's right shoulder, "I want"

Yuto stopped stepping his feet even though the school gate had opened in front. "You want to do it now?"

I nodded my head, wanting to feel touched again by Yuto aka my boyfriend.

"I still miss when we did it, which was only a few times last night. Will you obey my wish?"

Of course he will definitely want to, I'm sure he must miss the sensation in my body. The corners of Yuto's lips lifted, "we'll do it in the toilet when we get home from school, yeah. I'm waiting to punish you again, naughty boy"

"yey!!!"

I cheered happily making several pairs of eyes stare at me strangely.

'What's with that freak? And that freak feelings are always cynical about his own brother? '

"Why are they so shameless!"

'ahhh! So sweet! '

'must be photographed so that it can be used as my photo collection'

As soon as I heard that last sentence, I immediately asked Yuto to run from the crazy girls before they got even crazier seeing me and Yuto.

"we have arrived"

Sweat poured down around the forehead of my brother when he arrived in front of our class, aka our new class. Luckily I can be in the same class with Yuto. "I'm going to the toilet for a bit, do you want to come?"

"I want to take a seat first, I'm afraid I'll run out of seats again"

Yuto rounded his mouth in an O shape, "OK then, I'll go first and this is my bag"

I immediately took Yuto's bag and he immediately ran leaving me alone. I took the seat I liked the most, namely the third seat at the very end, it was my favorite spot.

If I'm tired of listening to lectures or explanations from subject teachers, I always look away next to my window and there I can see the basketball court and some of the cherry trees that haven't yet bloomed.

'Am I going to class with Reiji? Honestly, I miss him '

Reiji, I don't know any news about him and what he's doing right now. Speaking of Reiji, I miss the two figures I worked with, Yuri and Yugo.

"What are they doing now? I miss them both"

I let out a heavy sigh and put my chin on the table, tired of waiting for the presence of Yuto who had not returned from the bathroom.

"yo!"

Someone tapped my right shoulder from behind, making me gasp in surprise. That voice, there's no mistaking it .....

I looked back, "hi, long time no see. Yuya Sakaki"

Tbc ........

Hello everyone!! Long time no see you :)
I hope you guys enjoyed with my story ^^

Sunday, 24 january 2021