FIFTEEN

Ok here the next update!

"Hey, what's wrong with you? Get your hands off my neck! I'm going to take a shower"

Yuto had been angry incoherently and occasionally hit my hand. I shook my head in refusal and hugged his neck tighter. Since the incident at the park, I have become more possessive with him. It is not wrong if a younger brother does not want to lose his brother again.

"Yuya, don't act like children"

"I don't want to. If you wants to take a shower, i go with you."

Yuto stops making sounds from his lips and looks at me in disbelief. Is it wrong if I want to take a shower with Yuto? When Yuto and I used to shower together, I rubbed each other's back.

Yuto let out a heavy breath and his two feet stepped towards the second floor and entered the bedroom. There Yuto let go of my hands that were on the neck and laid my body on the bed.

"Go to sleep, I know you're tired. Now don't go anywhere, I'm only in the bathroom."

I held Yuto's arm, "you promise when you finished from the bathroom immediately come back here. I don't want you to go away from me again like that"

Yuto was silent for a moment digesting the words that came out of my little lips. One minute, two minutes, and in the third minute Yuto smiled a little and his right hand gently stroked my hair.

"yes, I'll be back"

I immediately pointed my little finger, "promise?"

Yuto immediately linked my little finger with his little finger, "yes, I promise"

After that, Yuto released the link between the little finger and stepped his legs out while carrying a towel. I turned on the ac in the room and I set the coldest to be around 18-23 ° c.

I didn't change my clothes because I was lazy and the mattress I was in was a little wet because my clothes were wet because of the rain. Besides, I don't care if I get sick or anything, I'm going to skip school tomorrow.

Besides, homework this time is difficult and tomorrow the students will be obliged to do slave labor sweeping the school grounds and doing other activities. It is not because the school has activities but to monitor students who act suspiciously so they do not have the same fate as Bryan and Andrew.

Ten minutes later, the sound of the door opened and Yuto had finished showering shirtless, rubbing his hair with a towel around his neck.

Yuto looked at me and put the towel on the shelf to put the towel. He came up to me and lay beside me. "Why haven't you closed your eyes, huh?"

"i just want to wait for you to finish taking a shower and then I will close my eyes when i is beside you, Yuto"

Yuto just lifted his lips slightly up to make a small smile and his hand touched my face. "Are you that scared if I go?"

I didn't answer and just nodded my head firmly. My hands embraced the body of Yuto who was three inches taller than me. "Yuya is afraid that Yuto will disappear like those people. Yuya is afraid that Yuto will be kidnapped and then taken from the upper body like the police said."

Yuto laughed while giggling made my eyebrows raised,' why are you laughing? I'm just saying I'm afraid if he will be kidnapped and then his upper body will be taken, isn't he afraid?'

"You're so cute. I'm not that weak, Yuya and I'll always be there for you and punish you if you're naughty like that"

"Never mind Yuto, go to sleep. Tomorrow we don't have to go to school and let's just say we're sick tomorrow if we are called"

"alright, alright"

That night I could not close my eyes for a second, looked at the face of Yuto who was fast asleep beside me and did not forget with our hands we hugged each other. Oh my God, thank you for giving me a older brother like Yuto. This brother beside me has changed a lot, he have become more open to me, he have become more considerate of me, and he have become the best person in my life.

---- stay with me, Yuto ----

The sun's rays finally shone on the earth after a day of raining yesterday. I opened my eyes slowly occasionally yawning and rubbing my eyes. My eyes pay attention to Yuto who is still sleeping beside me.

Today I don't want to go to school and spend my day at home. "Yuto wake up!"

Yuto just grunted a little and finally opened his eyes which looked wistful. "hmm, it's morning already? Hoam!"

Yuto yawned and covered his mouth with his right hand. Yuto this time looking at me as if to say whether you don't want to go to school today?

"Today i don't want to go to school. Today there are many activities at school that make me get bored quickly"

"Fine if you don't want to go. Now come downstairs and take a shower, I want to see there are more donuts in the fridge"

Without waiting for an answer from me, Yuto immediately stepped out of the room and possibly headed for the kitchen. I pursed my lips, "do I have to eat donuts every day? Huh, never mind. I have to take a shower"

I immediately got off the bed and did not forget to make the bed and immediately I took a towel and stepped my feet into the bathroom. Fifteen minutes to finish my business with activities in the bathroom and immediately I took my clothes in the cupboard.

As soon as I finished wearing the black tank top with knee-length shorts, I stepped my feet down the ground floor into the kitchen.

I stopped when I saw Yuto was just sitting on the chair with a face I couldn't guess. "Yuto why?"

Yuto didn't answer and finally I opened the refrigerator door. "Oh, there no donuts. Yuto, do you want me to make some donuts?"

Yuto this time looking at me as if to say can you make donuts?
Hah, like this, don't ever underestimate me when it comes to cooking and bakery.

"Can you make donuts? I'm not sure..."

"i can definitely work Yuto! Even though making donuts is the first thing I've ever tried, sometimes i adds knowledge about making donuts"

Yuto is silent as if telling me to make it. From his gaze there was an expression of disdain. I'll prove it if I can!

I immediately took the materials and tools used to make donuts. This time I didn't look at the cookbook and made it to my heart's direction.
I mix the ingredients for the dough and mix it evenly, not forgetting that I heat the cooking oil in order to fry the donuts.

The dough is ready and my two hands cleverly shape the dough into a circle with a hole in the middle. There are twelve pieces of dough ready to be fried. I put one by one the donut mixture that I had formed into the boiling oil.

The crunch of donut dough made my stomach rumble. It smells better than the donuts I've eaten before. I immediately picked up the donuts which I had finished frying and put them on the plate. Yuto was there sitting waiting for me to finish sprinkling powdered sugar on top of the donuts.

"Here comes a donut that's better than a restaurant or cafe outside!"

I immediately served it in front of my brother and the aroma was able to make people want to taste it. Yuto took a donut and chewed it slowly as if he were evaluating the results of my donut.

"taste salty"

Those two words made me shut up at once. Between shock and disbelief. I immediately took a donut and chewed it. Yuck! It tastes really salty!

Don't tell me the refined sugar that I pour over is salt. Right now, if he comment on me, I will make it up again. But Yuto just kept quiet and ate casually as if the salt I sprinkled didn't interfere with his appetite.

"Why did you eat those donut? It's a bit salty and i should just throw it away"

Yuto was silent and did not reply to my words until the donuts in his hand ran out. Brother looked at me, "whatever you make, I will eat it. Even if it's salty or bitter, whether it's sweet or tasteless. We can't waste food, remember that"

Tbc .......

Wednesday, 30 december 2020