FOURTY FIVE

After the incident where Yugo suddenly confessed his feelings to me, I was confused and what should I say to Yugo?

Yugo before returning to his house, he looked disappointed when I asked for time. Yuri also looked sorry for Yugo and asked me to think about this carefully.

"I'll give it until autumn arrives. On that night, right in the park at eight o'clock at night. I'll wait and don't disappoint me, Yuya Sakaki"

That's what came out of Yugo's mouth before leaving my house with Yuri. Currently I sit and sink my face and bend my legs two, letting the shower water wet me from above.

First Reiji who suddenly also stated things I couldn't know about his second brother, I didn't know his second brother, but as soon as I looked at Reiji's gray eyes this afternoon, he didn't lie.

Now the problem is increasing, it's not a big problem in my opinion. He, Yugo also confessed his feelings to me after he slowly shared his problems with his family, especially his eldest brother, Shingo.

I'm confused, what should I say to Yugo? It's not that I don't love, but I love him as my friend even though he is too fierce.

Not only that, I also still felt pain in my chest when I found out why it turned out that there were three hickeys in my chest. When I saw him I already knew who the culprit was, Reiji Akaba.

"I better end the rain shower now"

I finished my shower as soon as my body felt refreshed, came out of the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around my waist to above my knees.

I went into the room and put on a orange tank top with knee-length shorts, not forgetting to put on my underwear before you thought anything weird.

(author: I'm so suspicious-_)

My footsteps took me to the kitchen and washed dirty glasses and plates, my eyes staring at a plate on which there are still six pieces of blackforest cake.

"Huh, let's just eat cake today. I'm too lazy to cook ramen noodles again"

I took one slice of cake and ate it until I managed to put three pieces of cake into my stomach, there are three left and it will be part of Yuto's dinner.

I looked at the clock on the wall, the clock has shown the number seven and Yuto has not arrived home.

"Never mind Yuya, don't think negatively. Yuto is strong and can take care of his self" I said to myself even though my heart was beating a little.

I neutralized my heartbeat which had been beating so fast by keeping myself busy watching movies that were broadcast on television.
My heart doesn't stop and this beat is getting stronger.

"What's this feeling? Why am I suddenly feeling uneasy?"

Until there was one broadcast that aired a talk show with a doctor, not a doctor but a psychologist.

In the show, the psychologist explains the psychology of twins, more precisely twins telepathy.

During the thirty minutes I stared at the television screen, the psychologist explained that twins sometimes have telepathic powers within them.

If one of them falls ill, the other will experience the same thing even though they don't know the time. Those children who are born twins can understand each other's feelings, whether it's sad, disappointed, and others.

I shook my head and my thumbs pressed the red button on the television remote, the television screen that had been full of color turned black.

I lightly pinched the bridge of my nose even though my heart had been beating erratically, thinking about the topic described by the psychologist.