ELEVEN

I stared in disbelief at what was in front of me right now. Yuto beside me was silent while holding my left hand tightly. In my brain I thought, why did he brought me to a place like this.

The place facing me right now is a forbidden area for boys to enter. It's not a club or something, it's a shop. A shop with a large sign written as big, a women's clothing store!

"Why did you brought me here? We can't come here, this is too insane"

Yuto was silent and did not look back. Finally, he pulled my hand to get inside making me have to follow him from behind.

Once inside, the gaze of the womens looked at the two of us. The strange, cynical, and dislike stares that dominate us. There are many displays of women's clothing such as school girl clothes, long or short skirts, party dresses, maid dresses, and women's underwears.

I just looked down at the white floor that I walked on. Yuto just kept quiet, ignoring the looks of dislike from some girls.

"Sorry, can I help you? If you want clothes for your mother or girlfriend please wait here and let me pick them up"

A woman in working clothes came and approached us. Yuto stopped walking as well as me. "Ahh, can my brother try on that outfit? Because his body looks more like my girlfriend"

I looked disapprovingly at him, ignoring me once again. The woman now looks at me a little closely and finally nods her head.

"What kind of clothes do you want? Maid clothes? School uniforms? Or ..."

"that clothes seem to fit"

Yuto's finger points to a doll or body statue covered in a black short-sleeved maid dress. "oh well please come with me. You seem to have to try it first"

The woman asked us both to follow her and soon Yuto pulled my right hand. "Yuto, i don't want that dress. I'm a boy and... " I said a little softly so that the woman who was leading us both didn't hear.

"I don't care and you have to try. If you dare to refuse, you will get punished again. And you are not a boy, you are a girl in my eyes."

I finally chose silence and gave up. Why should I try on those maid clothes? And i not a girl . 'Could it be that Yuto has a crush on someone so that I became the guinea pig?'

The woman stopped and took the maid's outfit and accessories such as a blue rubber band, a ribbon to be tied behind the waist, and black and white striped socks.

Yuto accepts it and this time his gaze is towards me as if I have to enter the room which is used to try clothes. "come in and after that go out"

Yuto gave it to me and pushed me into the room which was only filled with a few hooks and a mirror along with a curtain to cover the room.

I looked at horror with what I held at that time. Those clothes really gave me goosebumps. Usually when I work part time at a cafe, no one is the one who suits maid clothes like this, not me!

I took off my shoes and tried to wear black and white striped socks that were knee lengths. Once finished I put on the maid-style shoes that were given. I looked at myself in disbelief in the mirror. This time I took off my shirt and put it on the hook. I don't need to take off my pants because the pants I'm currently wearing are short.

"what took you so long?"

I covered my body with my two hands when Yuto broke into. Yuto's eyes looked at me from top to bottom. "if you have trouble reseting, say it"

He closed the curtains and came over to me. I turned my back to him with a face as red as possible. Yuto's hand cleverly raised the zipper up. I looked at my reflection in front of the mirror. I look like a feminine boy with a maid dress that sticks to my body.

"Y-Yuto, what are you... "

I shrieked a little when Yuto's hands suddenly wrapped around my waist and his head was on my left shoulder. "You look cuter in these clothes. You're really naughty huh?"

Yuto's tongue stuck out and licked my ears which made me feel a little amused. His tongue sweeps down my neck and licks it. Yuto's hands groped my waist to my chest. "Y-Yuto, huh ... Stop it"

He doesn't care and currently his right hand grabs my right chest and squeezes my chest firmly. My right hand was about to stop Yuto's activities, but was held back by my left hand. "stop, Yuto. Huh, n-not here, ple-please stop"

This time Yuto opened his mouth and sucked hard on my neck. I wanted to rebel and push my brother away so he could get away a little, but what's the use. His strength is so great it can make my resistance futile.

"Stop, Yuto. It hurt so much" I said softly, a little sighing. Yuto released his suction and this time his left hand also grabbed my left chest and squeezed it.
I shrieked a little and neutralized my thoughts. Yuto brought his lips to my ear and whispered, "You should never refuse anything I ask. If you refuse ..."

Yuto's hands squeezed back my small chest and this time it was stronger than usual. "... Then a brat like you will be punished at that time too understand?"

I nodded my head slowly and finally Yuto's hands slipped from my chest when the woman asked to come out. He came out first and asked for a little time before telling me to come out with the maid outfit I was wearing right now. I took the rubber band and put it on my hands as well as the headband that I put on my head.

I took a deep breath before going out and asked the woman for her opinion. I opened the curtains slowly showing myself wearing a maid outfit.

The woman closed her mouth in disbelief as well as the women inside.

"oh my! How funny!"

"this is really suitable to be a male female clothing model!"

"Kyyaa! Seme turns out to be smart in choosing clothes for his size!"

"You have to be photographed to make it viral!"

There are many more compliments that came out of the lips of these women and were able to make my face red like boiled water.

"Perfectly match! Photo with me!"

"me too!"

I immediately shook my head and went back into the previous room. I quickly took off the maid's clothes and quickly put my casual clothes back on.

"Well, why did you take it off? Don't you look prettier when you wear that maid outfit? Even though I want to take a photo with you"

The shopkeeper sighed irritably because she wanted to take me a photo but I refused. Yuto there only smiled a little and his eyes now looked at the woman, "how much is it? I'll take it"

I immediately gave it back to the woman and the woman asked to immediately go to the cashier to pay for the clothes. I had refused and asked him not to buy it, but when I saw Yuto's sharp gaze as if I couldn't refuse, I was silent and stared at the floor.

"I want you to wear these clothes every day when I need you. If if I see you in other clothes, then I will tear all your clothes understand?"

I nodded my head when Yuto whispered those words in my ear. I can see the Yuto's smile etched on his lips, "smart boy"

Tbc ....

See you next chapter!

26 desember 2020