FOUR

That night, at eight o'clock in the evening to be exact, Yuto was still in the same position as was me. It's been an hour, I have to endure the pain in my right shoulder. The tears didn't stop from my eyes. "Yuto, it hurts .. please... Please stop" I said slowly closing my eyes tightly hoping Yuto would stop his activities.

He finally stopped biting me and whispered something in my ear, "stop whining because I'm not done yet" he whispered a little sharply. He bit me back and this time on my left shoulder.
I bit my lower lip so as not to scream.

This time my left shoulder hurt the most than before. The longer the bite the stronger it makes me have to scream in pain. I shouted asking my brother to release his bite on my left shoulder.

Instead of letting go, his hands were wrapped tightly around my stomach pulling me so I couldn't struggle. "Yuto, my shoulder hurts! Please stop!"

He was just silent and deepening the bite made me just cry and shed my tears. The voice did not come out of my lips, tired of screaming or pleading. Three minutes later, he finally let go of his bite and his right hand tugged at my chin up until my eyes met his. "Do you still want to continue? Have you forgotten that if you want to stay with me, then your body and soul will be mine," he said and I could still see a few drops of blood still coming out of my brother's lips.

I didn't answer because my mouth couldn't be moved. He stroked my face and occasionally poked my cheek with his index finger. "Did you listen to what I said earlier?" this time I nodded my head in response.

Yuto lifted my body and walked towards the bedroom. He put my body on the bed and covered me. I held his hand when my brother was about to close the door, "Yuto, I'm afraid. Don't go" he looked at me doubtfully.

"Please" finally Yuto closed the door again and locked it from the inside. He lay beside me in a position facing me directly. His arms felt so heavy and I forced my hands to hold his hand tightly as if his hand was a bolster for me.

"Go to sleep, don't looking me like that," He said, finally closing his eyes, he didn't want to look at me again. I can't close my eyes at this time. I am happy to be able to sleep together with Yuto like before, I am happy because he want to carry me here and cover me as if I were a child who needed his brother's attention.

I didn't get tired of looking at his face and didn't let go of the grip on his hand. "Thank God for allowing me to meet my brother again" I said and finally my eyes chose to close and enter into the dream world.

----- Stay With Me, Yuto-----

"ekh!" I opened my eyes when the sound of rain and thunder could be heard from outside. I turned to the side, Yuto was up earlier than me. The wall clock has shown the number four, aka the sun has not fully risen. I got out of bed not forgetting to tidy up the blanket I used. I looked at the pillow that I used to lean my head and there was still a spot of blood there.

I immediately took a towel and wanted to quickly take a shower. How stupid I am because I forgot that yesterday I didn't take a shower and in the morning I just realized that I was still wearing my school uniform. "Should I skip school first? My uniform is still dirty and there is still blood on the shoulder area" I said to myself.

I finally decided to skip school for today and immediately I showered and put on my casual shirt with shorts. In the kitchen there was Yuto who was quietly eating his cereal. I approached him and hugged him from behind, "good morning, Yuto!" I hugged his neck tightly and smiled as if I forgot what he did to me yesterday.

Yuto turned to the side and looked at me as if I was disturbing his breakfast. I finally let go of my hug and sat in front of him looking at him who was still busy chewing cereal in his mouth. "What's the matter? If you want to eat, take it yourself in the cupboard and the milk is in the refrigerator," he said with a tone a little fierce, maybe because I've been watching him eating.

I shook my head, honestly I'm not hungry yet. "It's still not hungry Yuto, it's over six o'clock for breakfast," I said, folding my hands on the table and still watching Yuto eat.

He just silenced me until you finished finishing breakfast. "Yuto, do you want to go to school today?" I asked my brother who was still busy cleaning the bowl and spoon that he used to eat. Yuto turned to me, "today I will go to work. You guard the house and lock all doors and windows" he said.

I nodded my head in understanding. But wait, are there any shops or people who work when the sun doesn't show the light yet?
'What do you do, Yuto?'

I wanted to ask about his job and why he have to work when the sun's light hasn't yet illuminated the earth, but seeing his expression didn't want me to ask a lot of questions so I kept quiet and kept my questions in my brain.

Yuto is ready to wear his casual clothes with colored trousers, don't forget to wear shoes. "Yuto, will you take for a long time? I'll feel lonely when you comes home at night," I said when he was about to step out of the house. I stood on the door and he turned my back while carrying a bag. He did not look at me and silenced me for a moment.

"I'll be home at three in the afternoon. It's up to you what to do in this house as long as you don't leave this house" he said and immediately his two feet stepped away from me.

This time I just closed the door according to my brother's orders and I walked to the sitting room and played the cubic. "hah! It's so hard to play cubic" I finally gave up after thirty minutes I arranged the cubic even more randomly colored. The longer I got bored and the sun has shown its light.

"If i know this, I better go to school and ..."

I stopped talking and immediately turned on the television and as I changed the news broadcast,

"The corpse of a man aged 20-23 years was found near the backyard of the school, more precisely in the warehouse. The victim was found lifeless and lost his lower body, hands, and body organs such as liver, heart, and lungs. This time the police will investigate a case that has terrorized the Karoya school. Now, I am with the head of the school. Mr. Headmaster, can you explain who and why it happened? "

"well, I don't really know the motive for the murders that have occurred over the past few months, which is clear, the perpetrator must be in the school environment"

I closed the television and chose silence. "It can't be that Yuto removed the Japanese teacher's body? Even if he killed him, there's no way Yuto took the teacher's body. I'm sure, it wasn't Yuto who did it"

I chose to stand up and think positively if it wasn't the culprit, I'm pretty sure.

Tbc .....

How ur feel about this chapter?

Hope you guys like it and give us a trail of vomment and dont be a silent readers

Saturday, 19 december 2020

Ritony_Yugito