SEVEN

In the morning I wasn't allowed to go to school because my body condition was still weak due to Yuto's did yesterday. Yuto was ready in his school uniform and looked at himself in the mirror full body in the room.

"Yuto, i also wants to go to school too" I've been forcing Yuto to allow me to go to school together with him.

He was silent and wore a tie in the collar of his uniform, "stay here and don't go anywhere. If you go like yesterday, then the consequences will be worse" his voice sounded unfriendly to my ears.

I was silent and resigned, not allowed to go anywhere like yesterday. He carried his backpack and left the room towards the exit. I followed him from behind and when Yuto stepped out of the house, I didn't forget to hug him from behind and say 'be careful on the road'.

Yuto let go of my hug and did not return my words. He just walked away leaving me on the porch of the house. The thing that I definitely feel right now is pain, it hurts because Yuto still thinks I don't exist.

But I'm sure that someday he will definitely turn into a brother who cares about me and never hurts me. I closed the door to the house and decided to do chores like sweeping and mopping the house. "ah!" I held my right shoulder which still ached as well as my stomach and my hands.

I grabbed my stretching right shoulder so I could relax more. I got a broom and started sweeping and as soon as I was done sweeping, I got a mop and started mopping the house. It took forty minutes to finish sweeping and mopping the house.

I wore two heels made of wood (ps: wooden flip-flops commonly worn in temples in Japan) and took a broom stick.

"Ah you, did you see my dog? Dog a kind of brown poodle" I stopped sweeping the leaves and looked at one of the neighbors beside my house.

"No sir, I didn't see it. When did your dog disappear?" I asked politely.

"From yesterday, kid, yesterday night. At that time I was sleeping because I was tired of working. My dog ​​was barking at night and I thought it was the most people passing by. In the morning, I did not find my dog" explained the man of the owner of the missing dog.

"Then, surely your dog can be found. It could be that your dog is looking for food outside"

"I never allow my dog ​​to come out unless he wants to relieve himself. Kid, if you find him, you can tell me," I said yes and the man immediately locked the gate of his house and went out to his workplace.

I resumed the activity of sweeping the yard and throwing the fallen leaves under the tree as natural tree fertilizer.
"Geez, i forgot" I immediately put the broom stick in front of the house and rushed to the backyard, more precisely the warehouse.

"locked" I was holding the padlock of the warehouse door which was already locked by Yuto.

Without realizing it, my tears flowed back again, so I remembered that there were still two skeletons trapped in the warehouse. "Mommy, daddy, I miss you," I sobbed.

In my brain I wonder, why Yuto don't  bury our mother and father properly?
No wonder when I was renting an apartment I didn't find news of a murder or someone missing.

"I will ask him to open the warehouse door when he comes home and bury Mom and Dad properly" I was determined.

I immediately took a palm broom from the front of the house and brushed the leaves in the garden behind the house. Although I knew that if I only asked Yuto to open the warehouse door, there were two possibilities I would accept.

First, Yuto will scold me and punish me like yesterday for being denied.
Second, he will open the warehouse door but on conditions I won't know.

Even though I'm very unsure of both options, I should at least try them. The time has shown the number twelve, aka the day has been noon.

I entered through the back door of the house that connected from the back garden and into the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and there was one black plastic that was neither so big nor so small.

"What is this? Meat?" when I opened the plastic wrap, it was filled with meat.

The flesh that is neither large nor small makes me wonder what animal is this?
I grabbed a piece of meat like a thigh, "This is too big for a frog's thigh and it's too small for a chicken. What is this meat?"

"what are you doing with that meat?" I looked back and sure enough there was already Yuto in front of me with a sharp gaze.

Once I realized I was on the verge of being punished for opening the refrigerator?
"i...i'm hungry, s-so ..."

Yuto sighed heavily and put his bag on the dining table. He walked over to me but somehow my legs backed off until my back touched the refrigerator door. "So you're hungry?" he asked when he was in front of me about a few centimeters, looking at me closely.

I swallowed my saliva heavily and gave my body chills. Because I was afraid of the wrong answer I nodded my head.
Yuto held back a smile and stroked my hair softly, "then wait. I'll cook something for you"

I closed my eyes many times, have Yuto changed? Yuto in front of me is like the brother I wanted for a long time. I smiled cheerfully like me before, "OK, Yuto! " I immediately sat down in one of the chairs in front of the dining table.

I watched Yuto who was busy putting the meat in the pan and frying it together with some spices. His face was so serious when turning the meat to the other side it made my face flushed red. Thirty minutes later, Yuto had finished processing the meat and placed it on the dining table. The aroma of the meat is so sharp and it can make my stomach tremble to eat it.

He took some small pieces of meat with chopsticks and put them on the plate in front of me. "Enjoy your meal!" I took chopsticks and put them in my mouth.

It was so crunchy and tasty that I wanted to eat it all the time. Yuto keeps looking at me and smiling. He just watched me and didn't touch the meat on the plate. "you like it?"

I nodded my head fondly and made Yuto just chuckle. The meat on my side had run out and turned to staring at my brother who hadn't eaten the meat on his plate. "Why you hasn't eaten yet? Does you not like it?"

Yuto did not answer me and folded his hands on the table, "You want to know what meat you ate?"

"If it's not chicken, it must be rabbit meat. I pretty sure of the shape of his thighs"

"Unfortunately it's not rabbit meat ...."

I swallowed my saliva roughly, if not rabbit meat then what am I eating this?

"it's the neighbor's dog meat"

This time I took a step back so that the chair I had been sitting on now fell. "Look behind you, the dog looks at you pitifully" this time I was really scared.

I slowly turned my head back, to be more precise. Up there, hanging the head of an animal I believe is a dog. This time the dog was brown and a kind of poodle. It's a neighbor's dog.

"why did you stay away? There is still some more that you have to spend, my little brother"

Yuto stepped closer to me and made my legs tremble. I immediately went to the second floor and locked it from the inside. I fell back to the door and closed my ears, "open the door! I know you're inside!"

"No! You evil, i ...."

'no, I can't hate him.'

"You hate me now? Get out or you will get punished"

Tbc ....

Hi-hi, see you again.

Tuesday, 22 december 2020