THIRTY ONE

The sunlight had disappeared and was replaced by the light of a crescent moon which was being covered by a cloud of clouds. I looked bored at the tv in front of me, there were no interesting channels.

Yuto hasn't come home from this morning, I don't know where he's gone and what he's doing. All I know is, the door to the house has been locked and the key was taken by Yuto so that I would not leave the house.

I decided to turn off the TV channel in front of me, gently massaged the base of my nose. Between confusion and fear that enveloped me.

Everything that Yuto said this morning made my appetite lessen, what really happened?

Since my stomach was getting hungry, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some snacks and cookies to fill my hunger.

I ate pastries while gazing at the stars outside the window, even though there were some large clouds blocking them.

As soon as I saw the stars out there, I was reminded of my past. Unfortunately, being an astronaut is not my dream.

Flash back......

"Yuya look out there"

When I was little, I was called by Mom outside. I came out and rubbed my eyes toward the mother. "What's wrong, mom? Hoam ... Still sleepy" I sat at the back of the house accompanied by my mother who was still faithfully sitting beside me.

"Do you see the stars there?"

Mom's index finger points up showing millions of stars in the sky, I nodded slowly.

"Do you know why the stars are always bright out there? That's because the stars are a group of angels who accompany us, see us from outside, and give us light"

"Just like me that accompanies and gives light to Yuto. Right mom"

Mom nodded her head, "so don't think that your brother is lonely, he needs you someday. Be a good brother to your brother, Yuya"

Flashback off ...

"someday my brother will need me, you're right mom" i said to myself when my fantasies about myself when I was little stopped.

"Mom, dad, I miss you guys. Are you all right up there?"

I rested my chin on the folds of my hands, still staring at the stars. I just cry in silence, longing for the figure who gave birth to me into this world, mom. Are mom and dad okay and are they angry and disappointed with me because of my stupid actions first? Living Yuto just like i was a kid.

I don't know, after all the two of them are already in a better realm without thinking about what is going on with their two children.

I wanted to visit mom and dad's graves, but I also didn't know where it was and Yuto didn't allow me to find out.

Sreck ....

I caught a voice not far from me, more precisely in the front yard of a neighbor not far from me. "Is that a dog or a cat?"

Feeling bad and afraid I decided to close the window door, not forgetting to close it with a curtain. I stepped my feet into the living room, busy myself with playing PSP while driving away the bad feeling in my heart.

'it could be the neighbor's new dog. Ahh, you are so scary'

I continued playing games on my psp and occasionally my hand took the snacks that were beside me. Not feeling the time had shown the number nine and five minutes, I decided to end the game and stood up from the sofa.