FIVE

"I'm bored!" I stretched my arms and legs on the bed and stared at the ceiling. It's already twelve in the afternoon and I feel bored in the room all the time.

In the previous few hours I only spent my time starting from studying, reading, watching tv, and playing cubic. Actually, Yuto have a brand new cellphone that he leaves on the table in the bedroom where I sleep with him, but I'm afraid that if I play with that phone, he will punish me like yesterday.

I grabbed my left shoulder which was slightly bruised compared to my right shoulder. My shoulders feel difficult to move. I have done all the housework, such as washing his and my clothes, sweeping, mopping, drying, and watering the plants in front and back of the garden. I stare at the clock on the wall and in thirty minutes I have to go to work part time. I decided to get up and change my clothes into a maid cafe-style uniform for man.

I put on my shoes and hurried out of the house and didn't forget to lock the door. It only takes twenty minutes to walk from my house to the cafe.

Garden cafe, that's the name of the place where I work part time. A cafe designed with a view of flowers and ornamental plants outside and inside an outdoor or indoor cafe. "As usual Yuya, you're always on time" In front of the cafe I was warmly welcomed by Mrs. Monika as the cafe owner.

"Good afternoon, Miss Monik!" I said in a childish tone making Miss. Monika's  excited to see me.

Not only Miss Monika's who was excited to see my behavior, the other two servants were also excited to see this childish me. "Good morning Yuya, today we will watch together at Yugo's house, want to come?" I shook my head rejecting the invitation of Yuri, the other maid in this cafe.

"Sorry Yuri, today I want to go home early and rest. I want to go to school tomorrow," I said, wiping the table.

Yugo came with an order, "Yuya, bring this orders to table number 3 on the second floor" I stopped wiping the table and immediately took the order to the second floor.

"Enjoy sir, madam!" I said as cheerfully as possible and placed an order in front of them and didn't forget to put a single rose in a small vase on the table.

"Thank you young man" said the man and immediately I lowered my head and hurried downstairs.

"Yuri, please take this order to table number 4 on the lower floor! Yuya, bring this order to the top floor number 9! We still have a lot of orders to complete!"

That's my daily life, serving customers with exercise and making Yugo's screams every time I work part time. Three hours of serving and now I, Yuri, and the chef whose hobby is screaming whose name is Yugo are now sitting three while enjoying their break.

"Hah, tiring day" complained Yugo while sipping a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Even though today is Wednesday and it's been able to make the three of us tired" said Yuri while cutting the cake with a spoon and then put it in his mouth.

"The important thing is not how busy it is, but we get more tips than yesterday" I said and both nodded in agreement with my words.

The tip money I got today is quite a lot from the previous days. I will use this money as best I can, not to mention that today I and my two friends who are enjoying their break time will receive this month's salary.
My salary is not as big as Yuri and Yugo, the important thing is my salary and this tip can make me and my brother alive.

It was late afternoon and my break time and my two co-workers ran out and had to go back to work until eight at night.

"Welcome sir, what do you want to order? Let me write it down," I said when a guest came and sat in one of the indoor chairs on the second floor.

This gentleman in front of me hid his face with the order book and finally answered, "black coffee without sugar" I wrote the master's order and immediately told Yugo to make it.

"This is black coffee order table number.13 upstairs" I immediately took black coffee and put it on the tray, hurried to the second floor.

"Please enjoy this sir," I said and I put a cup of coffee in front of the master who ordered coffee.

This man was still hiding his face so I couldn't see his face, maybe he was uncomfortable seeing me staring at him.
I immediately said goodbye from that person and immediately went downstairs and served the people who came here.

All visitors have left and the time has shown the number eight, aka closed. I took a mop and hurriedly wiped the table upstairs while Yuri and Yugo wiped the table and kitchen utensils downstairs.

"ah sir, sorry, today we will close" the man who ordered the coffee had not left his place.

I ignored this and wiped the eight tables upstairs. "Sir, we will be closed. Can you go home and ...."

I was silent and did not continue the words I wanted to say. Sir earlier, closed the order book that was on his face. "why are you here?"

Why with my hands? Shaking so badly that I couldn't answer it. "Y-Yuto" that man was my brother.

Yuto looked at me sharply as if he wanted to ask for an explanation so that my mouth couldn't make the slightest sound. He put the money on the table and pulled my right hand, "so, you're here, bad boy"

I couldn't stop shaking, my body felt numb. "Yuto, i..."

"wrap your hands around my neck and shut up" I nodded and with my trembling hands I put my hands around Yuto's neck. Yuto carried me like a bride, "after this, tell your boss that you will stop working here" I looked at him not accepting when you told me to stop working.

"Yuto, where do we get the money if i doesn't ..." Yuto looked at me sharply and didn't accept the rejection. "OK Yuto, i will stop"

He carried me to the ground floor and there was already Miss. Monika, Yuri, and Yugo who were getting ready to close the shop. "Are you sure you want to stop?" she asked when I told her that I was going to stop working not for a while but for a permanent stopping work here.

I nodded weakly and was still in my brother's arms. Miss. Monika's sighed heavily and took out the money and gave it to me, "this is your salary for this month Yuya. If you still want to work here, I will gladly accept you back" I received the money Miss. Monika gave me and did not forget to say thank you.

Yuto immediately took me out of cafe and from his gaze, I could feel that he were going to punish me again later. "Do you still remember what I said?"
I was silent and looked at his chest. "I told you not to go anywhere as long as I'm away. And you!" This time he screamed, making people around me stare at me and Yuto.

I closed my eyes hiding my face in my brother's clothes and my eyes started to tear up again. "S-sorry. I'm Sorry." I said softly.

He silent did not answer me, making me never stop begging for forgiveness  to him. "Yuto, say something. I will obey this time. D-don't bite me like yesterday. That hurts"

He stopped walking and this time looked at me with a grin, "You know that a bad boy must be punished so that child is deterred."

Tbc ......

Thank you for the vomments you give and don't forget to leave a trail in the form of vomment.

Sunday, 20 december 2020