FOURTY NINE

"Huh ... Huh ... Luckily"

The two of us, Yuzu and I ran frantically after hearing the sound of the scrub in the bush.

Currently Yuzu and I catch my breath because we have run, "w-why are we-ru-running instead? It's just a small animal," I said, who was still panting, leaning my back against the wall of the house.

"hehe .... Sorry"

I sat on the house terrace looking up at the night sky, "do you mind if I sit beside you?"

I smiled and shook my head, "I don't mind, just sit down. There is no prohibition for anyone to sit on the terrance of my house"

Yuzu sat beside me and her gaze stared at the night sky, "Where's your brother?" she asked without turning her gaze at the night sky.

"Yuto is sleeping"

"hah?" Yuzu raised her eyebrow while looking at me.

"is he sleeping? At this hour?"

I linked my hands together, "He slept because I sprinkled sleeping pills in his drink"

I lowered my head, guilt towards Yuto because I sprinkled sleeping pills on his drink. But I was forced so that I could solve my problems with Yugo, even though in the end Yugo and I decided to become friends. I'm glad this problem is finally resolved.

"You sprinkled sleeping pills in his drink. No wonder I thought you are Yuto, it turns out you look alike. I thought you were shorter, we were the same size"

We both laughed at each other, "you can do it"

"We're the same age! I'm not old!"

Yuzu looks like Yugo, her angry aura, her gaze, is very similar to the teenager with big branches. "ok-ok, peace"

Yuzu drowned out her anger by taking a deep breath and throwing it away. "how's your brother?"

"good, always good in fact"

Yuzu chuckled softly and covered her mouth with her right hand, "You're so cute Yuya, i want to pinch your cheeks"

I brushed Yuzu's right hand when she was about to pinch my cheek, Yuzu chuckled softly. "by the way....."

"Did your brother, Yuto not tell you?"

I looked at Yuzu's face, her face seemed serious like never before. "Yuto never wanted to tell me about that? Do you know some... " I asked, curious.

Yuzu looked at me so that her serious impression could be seen from the corner of her eye, "huh, I don't know! Ok, I have to go first. I have something to do."

Yuzu got up from her seat, "be a good younger brother, Yuya, listen to your brother well and take care of your brother. He needs you. Bye!"

"W-wait ... Yuzu ..."

Yuzu immediately ran away from in front of me and disappeared between the neighboring housing, I was alone and only accompanied by the sound of a cat fighting not far from my next door neighbor.

I bent my face on the pedestal of my two feet, my brain thought with all the problems that happened.

First, Yuto suddenly didn't allow me to come out and didn't tell me the reason. Honestly, I was hurt because he never told me even if I insisted he would scold me all out

Second, Reiji. I don't know about Reiji's second brother, what is the name of Reiji's second brother earlier .... Ryo ... Ryou ... Ahh, the name of Ryu's second brother is Ryu Akaba. The characteristics of the second brother are very similar to the teenagers who often appear in my dreams.

And the third is a dream about a young boy named Ryu. Have I met him in real life? Why can't I remember one thing from my past?

And it's not just that teenager who often appears in my dreams, but there is another man there who often uses masks to cover his mouth and nose.

I put my hands in front of my face and wiped the beads of sweat that had come out of my forehead, tired of thinking and not understanding.

"I better go in and sleep early"

I entered the house, did not forget to lock the door. I went up to the second floor to my bedroom to get a blanket and three pillows.

I stepped my feet down towards the ground floor to the kitchen, Yuto was still asleep in his dreams because of the effects of sleeping pills.

"Good night, My Yuto. Yuya loves you" I put the blanket on Yuto's back so that it covered his body and put his head on the soft pillow, not forgetting to kiss his cheek.

I closed the kitchen light and immediately I stepped my feet into the living room, I lay on the sofa accompanied by two sofa cushions and two pillows that I took from the bedroom.

But before going to sleep, I drank green tea which I had sprinkled with sleeping pills so I could fall asleep. If Yuto fall asleep because of the sleeping pills I sprinkled, then I will also drink like him.

"good night, Yuto"

---- Stay With Me, Yuto ----

The morning was cold and made me shiver a little due to the autumn wind, I opened my eyes feeling heavy. I looked at the wall clock nailed to the wall, the time has shown the number six, aka the sun has woken up and is ready to shine on the earth.

I was about to get up, but my body felt so heavy. Wait! Whose hand is this that is wrapped around my waist?

I slowly turned to the side, my eyes widened when I found Yuto who was still sleeping beside me with his hands possessively hugging my waist.

I'm not lying on the soft sofa, but a mattress that doesn't come from my room or the guest room. I wanted to wake up, but it was difficult because later I accidentally woke up him who was still sleeping in his dream.

I tried to get away from Yuto's two hands that were wrapped around my waist, not that it was getting loose, it was getting tighter.

"Are you awake dear?"

"i-i already awake. C-can yoi let go of this hug, I want to wake up want ...."

"Where's the morning kiss?"

I rolled my eyes and then I kissed Yuto on the cheek, instead of releasing it even tighter. "on the lips dear"

Cup!

I briefly kissed Yuto's lips, Yuto smiled then took his hands off my waist. I immediately got up and did not forget to stretch my body to be more relaxed before stepping my feet to go to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat today, Yuto? Want to eat cake or ...."

"I eat what you want to eat!"

I opened the refrigerator door, it seemed that I had to buy more food supplies before winter and Christmas Eve arrived even though there were still two months to go.

I took a box of chocolate milk that was stored in the refrigerator and took a box of cereal and brought it to the dining room.

"Yuto! Let's just eat this, oki?"

Yuto appeared from the doorway of the dining room, then stepped both of his feet towards and pulled out a chair. "alright"

I pour the milk and cereal into two bowls, "today we go, right? "

Yuto took his bowl, "sure, why not. After eating, take a shower and we'll go straight there"

"yey! Enjoy your meal!"

Tbc ........

Two days again and happy chinese new year :)

Friday, 12 february 2021