THIRTY SEVEN

The quiet atmosphere returned and only decorated with the sounds of small animals that were heard, I stood in front of the entrance reluctant to open it.

"Is Yuto awake? I hope not" slowly my right hand grabbed the doorknob and turned it.

Once open, I was greeted with a dark, unlit gaze.

I closed the door from behind and slowly, I felt my way around the wall for the scalar of the light.

As soon as my hand pressed the button, the light flashed and immediately I went inside to turn on the other lights.

"Today there is nothing I can cook, I better boil water to boil the noodles" I put the grocery bag on the table and took a packet of instant noodles.

"Where have you been?" I, who was putting all the snacks into the cupboard, stopped when I heard the baritone voice.

My heart is racing so strong, what to say? I looked back slowly and just like I thought, Yuto was leaning against the wall and his arms were bent above her head.

"em, i...."

"Don't try to lie, Yuya. You know that I don't like liars"

I swallowed heavy saliva, "I just shopping, Yuto" Yuto looked at me as if imitating me.

Until finally Yuto closed his eyes and nodded his head, I'm relieved now.

I returned to focus on cooking instant noodles and it only took seven minutes for me to finish this dish. As soon as I put the pot and spatula on top of the sink, two sturdy hands suddenly locked me in, making me unable to do anything.

"Ahh, are you hiding something? You know that I don't like dishonest people"

Cold sweat poured down my forehead and my heart was beating unceasingly, oh my god, what to say? Am I going to be punished again?

"I don't hide anything. Hehe"

Yuto's left hand turned my body until my eyes managed to stare at Yuto's two gray eyes, sharp and animating.

"I hope so. If you get caught, then I'll cut your tongue, understand?"

I nodded my head in answer, to be honest at this time Yuto looks even scarier than Jason Voorhes aka the psychopath in the film 13th Friday.

Yuto's right hand touched the top of my head and stroked my hair, "You don't need to be afraid of me dear, you remind me who you are?"

I was speechless unable to make the slightest sound for several minutes. Until I realized that Yuyo's lips had stuck to mine.

Brother kissed me again and of course I returned the hot kiss, Yuto's tongue entered my mouth and rummaged through my mouth. I closed my eyes as Yuto's hands slowly lowered my school pants.

"I'm hungry" he said when Yuto let go of his kiss followed by a heavy breathing sound from exhaustion as well as me.

"I had make instant noodles for you" I said haltingly and my mouth couldn't stop breathing.

Yuto's lips close to my ear, "I just want to eat you dear"

Without waiting for a response from me, Yuto immediately carried me bridal style to the bedroom and the bedroom was a witness to what Yuto and I did.