THIRTY SIX

Time has shown the number five, aka the sun will soon sink down. Currently, Yugo's brother, Shingo, took me to a cafe not far from the convenience store.

Garden cafe, oh I miss my workplace there. Shingo took me to the cafe with the excuse of visiting his younger brother who was still working there.

"You prefer to sit outside or inside" he asked as soon as we both arrived in front of the cafe.

"Just outdoor Shingo, the air is cooler"

Shingo finally said yes and chose to sit on an outdoor bench with an umbrella on the table with lots of knick-knacks on it.

I myself am still engrossed in my own imaginary world, turning back the memory of the first time I applied for a job at the cafe. No, more precisely when I met a woman who was kind like an angel without wings it came at that time.

Flashback (four years ago) ....

At that time, I was sitting in front of one of the trees staring at the sea of ​​people passing by, I was hungry and had no food to fill my stomach. I also didn't have a penny to buy food.

Until my eyes looked at one of the visitors consisting of a man, woman, and two children the same age as me. They looked so happy and laughed at each other, making me jealous when I saw them.

I envy them, I also want to feel the moment where dad and mom when they were alive also did what I see today. But, God has another wish to let my brother, Yuto Sakaki, kill dad and mom.

"hello kid, do you want?" this time I turned to the side.

A middle-aged woman in the typical maid outfit and a chef's hat handed me a piece of bread that was neither so big nor so small. As soon as I looked at the bread that was still in the woman's hand, my stomach revolved.

"n-no, t-thanks"

My mouth said different, but not with my stomach which even made a distinctive voice that made the woman in front of me giggled in stifling laughter, my face turned red as soon as I realized it.

"Just take this kid, your stomach want you know"

Unable to endure the hunger in my stomach, I accepted the bread the woman had given me and chewed it. "thank you Madam"

The woman sat beside me and her beaded eyes had been staring at me while emitting a sweet smile like a mother's smile to her child.

"Where are your parent? Why are you alone?"

I paused and stopped chewing the bread that was still half in my hand, what should I tell him? There is no way if I said that mom and dad were killed. On the other hand, I also don't want to be the child of a liar and have the heart to lie to the woman who gave me this bread.

My God, what to answer?

I did not find a single answer and chose to remain silent, from the look in my eyes emitting an aura of sadness making the woman beside me stare at me with pity.

'surely this lady thought that mom and dad died, finally this is the right answer,' I thought.

"I'm sorry for your mom and your dad" replied the woman guiltily, I nodded my head in understanding.