EPILOG

Yuto, that boy has now woken up from his sleep when the loud sound of the alarm clock goes off. Yuto woke up and opened his eyes, a little sunlight managed to enter Yuto's bedroom.

Yuto firmly hit the alarm clock above the nightstand, the alarm clock stopped ringing and Yuto sat on the bed.

"Yuya ..."

Well, Yuto is still uneasy at this point. This handsome boy is still trying to find where his brother was buried, Yuto got up from his bed.

His cell phone rings, but Yuto doesn't want to pick it up at all or just knows who called him. He doesn't care, will never care until his heart is calm.

Yuto took his clothes and towels, walked casually to the bathroom. It didn't take long for Yuto when he was in the bathroom, Yuto came out of the bathroom after twenty minutes in the bathroom.

Yuto wore his school uniform, didn't forget to wear his black tie and now Yuto stared at his reflection.

Yuto is sad again, seeing his own face ... reminds him of the bad events that have taken the life of people who are care to Yuto. Yuya Sakaki, that's all in Yuto's mind.

Yuto took his school bag, walked casually out of his house. He didn't want to have breakfast, because he wanted to go back to the cemetery area again.

"I will find your grave, Yuya Sakaki. Please tell me where is your grave, honey?"

Yuto ran fast and it only took fifteen minutes for him to arrive at the burial area, Yuto's two eyes focused on staring at every name on the tombstone.

"Yuya, where are you?"

Yuto is frustrated, he hasn't found a single clue in the past two months. Actually, where is Yuya's body buried?

Yuto angry with himself, once again he did not find Yuya's grave in this burial area. There have been many burial areas throughout Japan that Yuto has searched for, but to no avail. Yuya was like ... disappeared.
Yuto cried again, who knows how many times he cried in these two months? Yuto is now walking away from the cemetery, now there is only one goal ... to visit his father and mother's graves.

Yuto intends to skip school, he no longer cares about school and intends to leave school if he wants. Yuto put both hands in his trouser pockets, he held back his emotions when the funeral area where his dad and his mother were buried was still closed.

Yuto is annoyed, he really wants to stab someone and kill someone. But he couldn't, with annoyance Yuto decided to go to the park.

The park is not far from the cemetery area, it only takes ten minutes for Yuto to arrive at his destination.

Yuto walked slowly and lowered his head, it was still morning and no one was in this park. Yuto smiled a little, news after news of death turned out to make almost all humans who live in Japan not dare to leave the house.

"Akh!"

Yuto raised his head when his ears heard a sound of pain, Yuto apparently bumped into someone in front of him making the child in front of him fall.

"Sorry, are you okay"

Yuto raised his hand to help the boy in front of him, but the boy was silent and even his worn jacket covered his head and face.

"Can you stand up?" Yuto asked, but Yuto was silent now. Somehow the child's body in front of him is very similar to Yuya's.

Slowly, the child in front of Yuto raised his head. Yuto was shocked, even he couldn't believe what he saw at this time. The two red eyes of the boy in front of him started to burst into tears.

"Yu-Yuto ..."

The child in front of him is his younger brother, Yuya Sakaki. Yuto immediately pulled Yuya's body then hugged this body that Yuto knew this was Yuya, his younger brother was already in front of him.

"Yuya! You remember me, it's me your brother, Yuto. Do you remember?"

Yuto was happy, even he continued to hug Yuya's body very tightly, as if afraid that this was all a dream.

"Yuto ... I-I'm scared, I'm afraid Yuto. Yuto, I miss you"

Yuto opened the jacket covering Yuya's head, his hair was green and red like tomatoes, although a little dirty. Yuto smiled and stroked Yuya's hair anxiously, "I miss you Yuya. I ... I thought you had ..."

Yuya kissed Yuto's lips, Yuto closed his eyes and kissed Yuya back. Even his lips are still the same, Yuto doesn't know what else to do?

"Yuto, please ..."

Yuya let go of his kiss, his hands touching Yuto's cheeks.

"Stay with me, Yuto. I'm afraid, afraid that if I will lose you again, afraid that I won't be able to see you anymore Yuto ..."

"I ... I was rescued by the police at that time, even I was almost pronounced dead if only Mrs. Monika did not pay all the hospital bills. Even Mrs. Monika was willing to give me money and give me a new heart"

Yuya was crying, he remembered everything from two months ago. He was almost pronounced dead if Mrs. Monika didn't help find the right donor heart.

"Yuya ..."

Now Yuya is wiping his tears, now he is smiling. Staring at Yuto as if he has good news.

"Yuto, I want to tell you something"

Yuto nodded, "What do you want to tell me, honey?" Yuto replied, making Yuya's cheeks flush again.

"I-I'm ... Pregnant"

Deg !!!

What? Yuto was silent even he wanted to make sure what Yuya said was true. Yuya ... pregnant?

"You .. pregnant? Are you pregnant, Yuya?"

Yuya nodded, even her cheeks were still hot with embarrassment when he told Yuto that he was pregnant.

"And you will become a father, Yuto"

Yuto doesn't know how to react. What else? Yuto is happy, very happy. First he had found his Yuya, and now ... he would be the father..

"I ... Will become a father?"

Yuya smiled happily, his right hand stroking Yuya's stomach which was slightly enlarged than usual.

"Come home, you must be tired here. Let daddy carry you"

Yuya chuckled as Yuto carried him bridal style, walked casually like a newly married bride.

"Don't leave me anymore, my Yuto. I still want to live with you, honey," Yuya said, making Yuto's cheeks flush again with embarrassment.

"I will not leave you, my Yuya. You are mine and I will take care of you and ... take care of our future baby. I still love you, my wife and we will get married in the near future if you want"

Yuya chuckled, he thought Yuto would say this. However, Yuya actually also wants to get married and live happily with Yuto. This is his new life, his happy life. Yuya is looking forward to seeing the baby, "I love you too, my future husband"

This is the end!

But, special chapter will update soon :)