FOURTY

This is a Sunday, aka the school will not give students assignments during the holidays. The school will reopen tomorrow on Monday because the real killer has been caught after carrying out his sadistic action near the school alley.

In total, nine people were killed in this week and all of them are naughty teenagers and bullies, nine of them have died horribly for a week in a row and all the victim are boys.

Some had their tongues missing until one victim was killed by being buried alive in the ground.
But now, the killer has been caught and all the residents breathe a sigh of relief.

Right now I'm struggling with the book in front of me while wearing the little glasses that always accompany me to read. The book I am reading is about the meaning of dreams.

Yuto was just lying down and playing with his cellphone while lazing on the bed.

I roughly closed the book and put the book back in the shelf. My right hand turned to take two novels, one in the genre of romance and the other in horror thriller.

I carried the two novels for four hours without stopping, as soon as the sunlight began to go out, aka setting, I immediately closed the romance novel I was reading and brought the two books back into the bookshelf.

My two eyes turned to the bed, Yuto closed his eyes a sign that he was asleep and his right hand was still holding the cellphone.

The sound of Yuto's cellphone ringtone rang, I immediately approached Yuto who was still asleep and squatted looking at his cellphone screen.

A message from RK (PPS) .....

"Yuto wake up, someone sent a message for you"

I shake his right shoulder hoping Yuto wake up and read the message on his cellphone. Yuto slowly opened his gray eyes and looked at me, "hey, my pancakes"

Blush !!!!

"Hey, your cheeks are flushed. Hahaha" Yuto laughed at me, making my cheeks, which had blushed, became bloated, annoyed with him.

"Hey, don't frown. Just add a little bit more" suddenly Yuto's left hand pinched my right cheek.

"Yuto, don't play with my cheeks. It hurts" I said and he just chuckled softly before finally releasing his pinch on my right cheek.

"It's already late, you soon take a bath"he said and immediately I said yes.

"There's a message on Yuto's cell phone! Igo to the bathroom first"

I stepped both of my feet out of the private library, but before I closed the door, I could feel something strange.

As soon as Yuto looked at his cellphone screen, his gaze seemed to want to pounce on who sent him the message.

---- stay with me, Yuro ----

"Yuto, why don't you eat the cake? Isn't that good?"

That night I stumbled across a recipe book about baking and as soon as I found a blackforest cake recipe, I immediately made it even though it was difficult step by step.

After finishing making a cake for dinner, Yuto didn't talk at all and didn't even try my cake. I am sad, sad because Yuto suddenly returned to his old self again. Is it because the cake I made wasn't delicious?

Looks like it's not because of the cake, but who knows what's on Yuto's cellphone. Yuto never allowed me to play with his cellphone, for whatever reason.

Yuto was silent and folded his hands, staring blankly at a piece of cake I cut on top. I wanted to ask why, why with him?

"Ahh, I want to go out first! You stay here!"