THREE

"Yuto, where are you going? I come with you" I forced myself to get up and follow Yuto from behind.

He opened the warehouse door and left the man's corpse lying lifeless. I endure the pain that is in my right hand. He stops walking automatically makes me stop too, "stop following me. Go away"

"I don't want to! I want to go home with you, big brother!"

He turned his head to look at me sharply, "I don't want anyone to follow" he said sharply. "If you still follow me, then I will ...."

I hugged him tightly so Yuto stopped talking. "i want to go home! I wants
to go home with you, Yuto! I want to always be beside you! I beg you, let me stay with you, Yuto" I said a little screaming.

"So, you want to live with me, my little brother?" I nodded my head without releasing a tight hug on his body.

"I want to stay with you and I doesn't want anything from you, just stay with you. "

He chuckled, "if you want to stay with me, are you willing if your body and your soul become my puching bag then?"

I nodded firmly, "i doesn't care if the body or soul of is the target. I only wants to be with you and doesn't want anything. I just want with you!"

"Okay if that's what you want. Now let go and come with me home" I let go of my hug and smiled happily.

Yuto gave me a strange look but he didn't care and continued on his way. This time I walked beside him and gripped his left hand tightly. I looked at Yuto face who was not uncomfortable if I clung like this. I'm happy now, I can live with my brother again. I want to spend my time with the people I love and protect my brother from every insult from the mouths of students.

"Yuto, I want to take the clothes in the my apartment. Come with me," brother just kept quiet and focused with his future eyes. "Oni-chan, come with me, now" this time with a little whining with my index finger poking his left cheek. "fine, remove your finger from my cheek" he brushed my finger and told me to lead the way.

I pulled my brother's left hand to jog a little, I wanted to feel like I quickly took my clothes with other items that were still left in the apartment. Only ten minutes to reach the front of the apartment with a little jog with my brother. I immediately pulled my brother's hand into my room on the fourth floor number 123.

"Yuto, sit down in this room first! I wants to clean up and take my clothes" I immediately went into my room and put all my clothes in a big plastic and all my things like books, dolls, toiletries, and various other kinds.

Five minutes so fast I finished it. I lifted two large plastics and immediately approached my brother who was sitting in the room that was only provided by a small table with a fan there. "Yuto, i'm finished! Come on"

I immediately informed the apartment owner if I didn't need to rent a room anymore. The owner of the apartment looked sad to see me and my brother leaving. The owner of the apartment was still so nice to me when I first rented an apartment when I was in the fourth grade, the poor hotel owner at that time always helped me with his wife and sometimes brought me food when I didn't have any snacks to eat. I will miss both of them.

Finally Yuto and I arrived at our destination. The atmosphere and circumstances of the house were the same when I was a child. No changes.
He entered first without paying attention to me who was still staring around the house.

I finally entered the house and took off my shoes carelessly. I immediately ran to the second floor where Yuto and I used to sleep together. "Ah! I Miss it!" I immediately threw myself on the soft mattress and stretched the joint movement. Yuto's room is still the same, nothing has changed. I inhale deeply the smell of the mattress I occupy, the smell of lavender is still lingering like before.

I got out of bed and immediately opened the big plastic that was in my clothes and put it in the cupboard, where my brother put his clothes there. Once finished with my clothes, I also put the textbooks on my Yuto study table and I put all the dolls in the middle of the bed.

I folded the two large pieces of plastic back and put them in the drawer. I went downstairs and the intention was I wanted to make something for me and Yuto to eat. Think of it as the beginning of my dear brother.
He just sat in the TV room and ate his favorite food from a long time ago, pancakes.

I remember when Yuto and I were in second grade and the two of us were always fighting over pancakes and didn't want to give in to each other. Remembering the past, I really want to make a fool of it. "Oni-chan, can i have 1 pancake?"

My right hand was facing my brother as if I wanted to ask for a pancake. He looked at me with displeasure and hurriedly finished the pancakes in his hand. There are still two pancake in the pancakes box.

Yuto looked at me as if i did not disturb his meal. I didn't care and I cleverly managed to grab a pancake with chocolate cream and vanilla on top. "give it to me" brother tried to reach the pancake in my hand.

I quickly dodged and ran away from my brother hoping that Yuto would chase me like before. But, he just quietly let me have pancake in my hand.

I sighed heavily and slowly approached my brother who was still struggling with one donut with a different taste. "Yuto, here your pancake" I handed the pancake in my hand intending to give it back to him. Brother refused and told me to eat it. I slowly sat beside him while eating little by little.

Brother is still staring intently, to be precise about the donut which is still half in my hand. "Yuto, you want to, open your mouth big brother, ahh!" I intend to feed the brother who is beside me.

Big brother looked at me for a while and slowly opened his mouth.

I put half a pancake in the mouth of Yuto and he chewed it. It's not just the pancake he chews, but my thumb and index finger too. It hurts when my fingers are bitten like this. I gripped firmly on the carpet beneath me enduring the pain in my two fingers.

He finally let go of my two fingers and licked my two fingers that were bleeding fresh blood there. "Y-Yuto, what do you want to eat for dinner? Let me make something to eat for you" I said half tense without looking at Yuto's face, who was still busy licking my fingers. My brother stopped licking my two fingers, "sit in front of me" I obeyed and immediately sat down in front of my brother with his back to him.

I leaned on his chest so I could feel his heartbeat. "Open the two buttons of your uniform that is above" I was silent and obeyed this time.

"remember Yuya, you promised to obey your brother" I remember. I immediately opened the top two buttons of my shirt. My brother held my shoulders and took away my uniform so that it showed my shoulders are still smooth.

My brother approached his lips on my shoulders and began to lick them so that they could make me shudder. "Yuto, ahhh..." I said softly holding back not to let out a sigh.

Three minutes and brother still licking my shoulder. In the third second, I could feel something biting my right shoulder. "Y-Yuto! It hurts!" I endured the pain in my right shoulder as my brother bit me deeper.

I wanted to rebel and begged him not to bite my right shoulder even more, but because I had promised myself not to reject every pain my brother had to me.

Tbc ....

Sorry if this is a little yeah that's that. For violence, I'm honest, I cant's make more. That hurt babe
Leave a trail of vomment guys!
See you guys.

Friday, 18 december 2020