FOURTY SIX

Today is exactly twelve o'clock in the afternoon my finger pressed the button on the television remote. Outside is rain makes me feel a little bored with current television shows.

The news of the murder returned and this time it was a mass murder.

"It was found that five people died in the residence of Mr. Hardiko and his family. The five victims could not be identified because their faces were exposed to acid, making the victim's face ugly. One victim died with pieces of his body shredded everywhere while the four died due to the fact that the poison on the bodies of the four of them and all the organs of the body had disappeared .. Who is a cruel person to do this?

They have been terrorizing Japan for four consecutive months, even the police themselves are confused by the murder cases that have hit for four months. Please don't go out at night and make sure your door is locked "

Pip!

I turned off the television and stared flat at the black screen, my stomach struggling to fill it. I forced my feet into the kitchen and took a box of chocolate cake and brought it to the living room.

I unwrapped the cake hard and devoured it greedily, for some reason today I became a very greedy person.
Because an hour ago I had put several types of food into my stomach such as pizza and spaghetti.

"why am I so hungry easily?!" I unwrapped a packet of cake and devoured it in one bite.

"Why with you Yuya?" Yuto came over to me with a black tank top and his subordinates were super shorts with food motifs.

I turned to the side and pursed my lips, "I am hungry, Yuto"

Yuto nodded his head and his right hand also took a packet of cakes and opened it slowly, different from the current me who opened the food roughly.

"I'm tired, it's been raining from yesterday" I opened the cake wrapper randomly.

"Bored? So want to play again?"

I threw the sofa pillow right on Yuto's face, "I'm not ready. Yesterday we finished playing it, and now my leg is hurt. It's hard to walk alone."

Yuto rubbed his cheek and threw back at me with the pillow I used to throw Yuto earlier, Yuto's throw missed and I immediately hit back with the other sofa pillow.

Until there was a pillow fight between the two of us, my throws always hit the other Yuto's face and body. Yuto threw me and I threw him back with a pillow until the two pillows hit us both.

The sound of laughter and cursing came out of both of our mouths, Yuto threw the sofa pillow firmly when the pillow I threw turned out to be on his face.

"ouch!"

Yuto's throw hit my face, I was about to reply back but he caught me and hugged me tightly.

"catch you!"

"huah ... Yuto .... Hahahahahaha!"

Suddenly, Yuto stung my stomach, tickled me right in my stomach.

"Hahah ... G-gosh Yuto .... Hahahhha ..... Ouch .... Hahhahh .. My breath is ..... Hahahh!"

"This is punishment for a bad boy like you, Yuya"

My breathing was getting heavier because of Yuto's touch on my stomach, I laughed loudly and tried to protect my stomach from the tickle Yuto gave me.

"U- Yuto ... Hahhahah .... I give up ...."

"oh gave up already?"

Yuto licked his lips with his tongue while looking at me who was still busy taking a breath, Yuto brought his lips closer to my ear.