TWENTY FOUR

The weather outside has shown the clouds that were white to become a bunch of black clouds that are ready to drop water from above. I looked outside the house from my bedroom window with a feeling of extreme bored.

It's just twelve in the afternoon, and I'm just here staring lazily outside the house. Yuto locked my bedroom door from outside, not letting me go out of the house.

"Don't come out of this room until I come back and don't run away through the window. If you get caught, I'll punish you."

Those were the last sentences that Yuto said before leaving while carrying a large bag which I believe contained internal organs belonging to humans. The news broadcast on tv was excited because two people died near the alley with their internal organs missing.

I already knew who they were and decided to keep quiet when Yuto threatened me so I wouldn't reveal all of this. I looked at the many neighbors who passed in front of the house, occasionally they greeted each other. Not a few of them greeted me from outside the house.

"huh, i bored!"

I've been here all day accompanied by lots of psp, play stations, and novels scattered on my bed. I have played all the games to the end, as well as my novels that I have read.

I closed the window and pulled the curtains to make the atmosphere in the room a little darker. With slow steps, I threw myself on the bed. I stared at the ceiling of the room occasionally yawning.

Tomorrow is Saturday, school will be off. In the past few weeks, I had always been in trouble because of my presence that almost made the school want to expel me because of my attendance problems.

Fortunately at that time, Yuto helped me with the excuse that I was sick or if I had permission not to attend school. In the end, the school allowed me to remain in school with complete records.

I closed my eyes and tried to let myself fall asleep. Until my mind focused on two old people, how are the two of them now?

"grandpa, grandma, i missed you guys. Were they okay when I was a kid?"

I have never heard from my grandma and my grandpa since four years ago, but what is clear is that they are both still alive and living in a village far from where I live today. My mind drifted back when Yuto and I were invited by my mother and father to where my grandparents lived since we were both in kindergarten.

At that time, Yuto and I were invited by the grandfather to see how beautiful the vast green expanse was, not forgetting the flow of rivers and lakes that still looked clear at that time. I was so close to my grandma and grandpa at that time, while Yuto was just silent and staring blankly without caring about anything around him.

Dad almost put Yuto into a mental hospital because he was so antisocial, but thanks to me at that time dad didn't put my brother in there.

Cleck!

The door opens from outside, I pretend to sleep no matter who enters. I lay myself sideways with my back to who is behind me. If not Yuto who else?

I can feel it when Yuto is lying next to me, right behind me. Yuto's hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me into his arms. I was silent and occasionally bit my lower lip so that I didn't look like I was pretending to be sleeping.

Yuto's tongue licked my ear and as much as possible I neutralized myself. Yuto rubbed something that seemed hard on my buttocks. 'oh no, no more please'

"You are mine, Yuya Sakaki"

Yuto whispered that right in my ear and at that moment, Yuto slowly lowered my pants. "Y-Yuto ...."

Yuto stopped his activities and turned to look at me. "Awake, my sleeping strawberry"

My face was red like boiling water and I quickly looked away. 'come on my heart, don't beat so fast. Neutralize-neutralize '

"I want to do it again"

My chest heaving and trying to neutralize the heartbeat, I quickly shook my head. "N-not today Yuto, my hole still hurts, please. "

Yuto was silent and this time his hands were squeezing my ass. "no, please not today, i begging you" my tears came out again.

Yuto without not caring about all my forgiveness, crying, and everything that made him stop.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

The sound of knocking on the door succeeded in making Yuto's activity stop, he stood up and immediately I lifted my pants and stood up too.

"annoying"

Yuto cursed irritably and finally walked out of the room, I followed him slowly. The pain in my legs wasn't as bad as it was this morning.

"Open the door. I'm going to the kitchen for a moment"

I nodded my head in understanding and with slow movements I approached the entrance. I opened the door and how shocked I was when I found out who was visiting.

"Good afternoon our Yuya!"

"Grandma Grandpa!"

I immediately hugged the two people, and their hands gently stroked my hair. Even though grandma and grandpa are more than 70 years old, they are both always fit and healthy unlike other parents.

"oh my grandson, grandma miss you"

"as well as grandfather"

"I also miss you, grandpa and grandma"

I let go of my hug and invited my grandparents into the house. "Yuya, why are you walking like that?" asked the grandma behind me when I invited the two of them in while helping grandparents to carry their big suitcases.

I scratched my neck behind me, confused about whether to find the right excuse. "I accidentally fell from the stairs Grandma. Heheh"

Grandma immediately hit my left arm softly, "You are teenager, but your behavior is still the same as kid."

"But the important thing is that our grandchildren are not injured"

Grandma immediately hit grandpa slowly on the back, making the owner laugh, grandma also laughed at Grandpa's behavior.
"Grandpa and grandma sat in the living room first. I will call my brother, Yuto"

Grandma and grandpa said yes and sat on the available black sofa. With a little faster steps I approached the kitchen and there was already Yuto behind me and busy with frying.

"Yuto! Grandpa and grandma came to visit ...."

Yuto turned off the stove and lifted the food he fried onto a ceramic plate. As soon as you finished with the cooking program, Yuto looked at me as if telling me to come over to him.

"What you cook? How come the meat is a little darker"

Yuto was silent when I approached him and asked about the meat he fried. This flesh looks a little darker than any meat I've seen.

"nothing, what did you say?"

I immediately realized that when I noticed the meat, "oh, grandpa and grandma came to visit us Yuto and them ..."

Yuto's face became even more cynical than before, his gaze turned sharp and inhuman. What's wrong with you, Yuto?

Tbc ......
This is just a beginning!
Leave a trail of vomment!

Friday, 8 january 2021