FOURTY TWO

"You will be mine, Yuya"

"who are you? S-show yourself!"

The scream of the little boy, Yuya Sakaki, was able to make someone who was hiding somewhere chuckle. The person was smothering Yuya's tiny mouth which he had been dousing with the intoxicating liquid aka anesthetic. Not forgetting a small knife that he put on Yuya's neck made a little scratch there.

The little Yuya tried to get away from that person, but his strength was not comparable to the person behind him. His consciousness was almost exhausted, "You have appeared in my world, Yuya, you will be mine after your parents ...."

"arghh !!!"

"hey-hey, what's wrong with you?"

Yuto woke up from sleep, I looked around me carefully. "Yuto, why are we in the our bedroom? My feelings are at school?"

Yuto closed his mouth holding back laughter, I raised an eyebrow. "You actually dream about school. We are still on holiday, you know, which school can allow students to go there. Hey, it's Sunday you know. Do you miss school that much?"

I was silent and didn't reply to Yuto's words, so was that a dream? No, it can't be a dream.
It feels like real, and whatever happens there looks real and wait ... My head is feeling sick and why don't I have headaches like that?

"hey pancakes"

Yuto's hands touched my cheek gently and pulled my face, so that my position was facing Yuto and my butt was sitting on his lap. My forehead and Yuto's forehead met, my heart was pounding again.

"what are you dreaming, dear?"

I'm silent, how can I explain? For whatever sake I'm afraid now, afraid that the dreams I was having will come true.

At school, the locker place, and Reiji's strange attitude, and the rainbow cake that Reiji said from the cafeteria but actually might be poisoned with headache-making liquid, and Yuto with Yugo is fighting. Not only that I experienced in my dream, a man who I could not see his face because the man was wearing a mask to cover his face, caught me when I dreamed that I was little.

"Yuto ...."

I submerged my face in Yuto's chest without Yuto wrapped it so that i could see his muscular body shape, Yuto hugged my waist as if to calm me down.

"Shh, what do you dream, hmm?"

My throat feels tight and I can't make the slightest sound, I can only drip clear water coming out of my eyes. Yuto's two thumbs gently stroked my eyelids as if wiping my tears.

"I'm here and won't leave you. Calm down dear"

I nodded strongly and still hugged Yuto's body, your scent was so intoxicating that the aroma of mint and the strong vanilla scent lingered on his body.

"Yuto, you promise, don't leave me alone anymore. I .... I am afraid of what i goes through in a dream"

Yuto smiled and stroked my head gently, "Your brother will never leave you, Yuya. Don't cry. Tell me what you dreamed about it."

I wiped my tear marks using the back of my hand before telling all the dream events that I had.

For twenty minutes I told all the pieces of dreams that I had, starting from the incident at school, the rainbow cake which I believe was given the headache fluid, and Yuto with Kou fighting for reasons I do not know, now moving on about a man who does not. I know who he is and why in that dream I felt .... Depressed.

Yuto was just silent and listening, but as soon as I told the man who used a mask to cover his face, caught me and was about to kidnap me maybe.

"Is that person red hair?"

I looked at Yuto with one eyebrow raised, "how did you know?"

Yuto shrugged his shoulders, "just guessing"

I rounded my mouth into an O shape and nodded in understanding.
Both my eyes stared at the alarm clock which turned out to be a clock showing that it was still dark out there.

"Oh yeah, have you seen the notification on your cellphone?"

"not yet, why?"

"we have a longer holiday and tomorrow we will not go to school"

I sighed and nodded in understanding, all day at home has made me bored. It feels like I just want to go to school and study there, hear the teacher's babbling explaining the material, make friends with Reiji, Yuri, and Yugo even though Yuto doesn't know I'm close to them.

"I miss school"

"There's an assignment tomorrow. Get to bed or we'll skip the next online assignment."

I obeyed Yuto, I shifted and lay my back on my back and my two hands were perfectly rounded around my waist until Yuto's body and my body were really attached.

I close my eyes pretending to be asleep when I feel something throbbing at my bottom.

---- stay with me, Yuto----

The morning has shown its light through the window, the sound of the neighbors' little animals such as chickens, ducks, and others began to sing as if to wake the world when it has shone.

I opened my eyes heavily when I heard the sound of the rooster and the sound of the alarm clock sounding simultaneously. I got up from my position lying down and stretched my body to be more relaxed, I turned to the left side, Yuto was still asleep without being disturbed by his sleep.

What had intended to wake up Yuto was scattered because I could not wake him up, I immediately came out of my bedroom carrying a change of clothes and a towel to the bathroom.

It only took about twenty minutes to complete my shower, I stepped both of my feet into the kitchen and took the leftover blackforest cake yesterday. I took a knife and cut the blackforest cake that had been left over in half into eight pieces.

I put two pieces each on a plate, and didn't forget to make milk for myself and Yuto.

"What are you doing?"

Yuto's two arms wrapped perfectly around my waist and his head rested on my right shoulder while I was still busy stirring instant milk.

"Make breakfast for you and me too" I chuckled softly before finally touching my lips on Yuto's left cheek.

"I'm hungry, but I want to eat you baby ~"

I sighed when Yuto pulled me into his embrace and his lips kissed my neck, "uhm ... Yuto, hah .... Not now ..."

"You don't want me to touch you again?"

I shook my head, "I want too, but not now .... Tonight, okay?" I said and at once Yuto puffed up his cheeks making me want to pinch those chubby cheeks.

Yuto chuckled before puffing up his cheeks, then kissed my cheek briefly. "I'll be out for a moment, do you need anything?"

I thought, will he allow me to invite Yuri, Yugo, and Reiji here? The point is to play games and read books together. I've missed the three figures of my friends, I looked at Yuto pitifully.

"Yuto, can i invite my friends?"

"i'm just lonely" I interrupted Yuto when I understood the direction of your thoughts.

Yuto looked at me for a long time and wasted his breath heavily, "okay, as long as you don't come out of the house"

I screamed with joy, between joy and disbelief when Yuto allowed me to invite my friends here. I hugged Yuto's neck, "thank you, oni-chan ♥"

Tbc .....

"Should I admit it? Admit that I hate seeing other people happy"
♥Author note

"The fact that I have to accept is being meek is a pain."
♥ Author note

That just my note :)

Thursday, 4 january 2021