TWENTY NINE

The color of the sky, from white to orange, is a sign that the sun will sleep and the moon will replace the sun's position as lighting at night. I was still dressed in my maid outfit fiddling with kitchen utensils, about to make something soft and easy to digest.

Since earlier Yuto refused all the food I made, such as porridge and friends. I take out the green vegetables and cut them neatly before putting them in the pot already filled with broth.

"huh, the groceries are running out. Should I go to the market tomorrow?" I said to myself as soon as I realized that the refrigerator and cupboard which was usually full of food had become empty.

I quickly stirred the vegetable soup briefly before covering it with a lid. "I better go to the market tomorrow, should I use the money I earned first or ask Yuto for money?"

Instead of getting sprayed by Yuto, I better use the money that Grandpa and Grandma gave me tomorrow before they both returned to their homes. The sound of steam made me realize that soup could be served.

I immediately turned off the stove and opened the dessert, the smell of vegetable soup was so piercing my nose, the sharp aroma and the distinctive smell of vegetables mixed with the broth.

I took a fairly large spoon that is usually used for taking soup, and took a few spoons into a bowl. 'I hope Yuto likes it! Please don't be rejected again, Yuto. This is the last one in the refrigerator or cupboard. '

I immediately brought the bowl that was already filled with my homemade vegetable soup to the second floor to my bedroom and Yuto's bedroom too. I opened the bedroom door slowly so as not to wake the sleeping handsome prince and closed the door as soon as I entered.

I pressed the usual button to turn the lights on and off in this room. As soon as the bedroom is bright, Yuto is still hugging my big pink rabbit doll as a bolster and turning his back on me.

"Yuto wake up, i have made dinner for you"

I put the soup bowl on the table and as soon as I finished putting the soup, I immediately shook Yuto's back so that he woke up. Instead of waking up, Yuto's left hand hit mine as if asking me to stop rocking his body.

"wake up ... Come on eat. I'll get angry, you know"

This time one of Yuto's eyes was open and the other was still closed, a grin that was currently creeping up his lips. "OK" was all that came out of Yuto's lips and finally Yuto who was lying down became sitting on the bed and his back was leaned against the front.

"Yuto, let's open your mouth. I feed you"

I took a spoon, took out some of the vegetables that I cooked on a spoon before putting them into Yuto's mouth. "akh ..." Yuto opened his mouth when I said 'akh', I immediately put a spoonful of food into his mouth.

"How about Yuto? Does it taste good?" I asked when he chewed my soup, in my heart I was excited to hope Yuto liked the results of my cooking.

"Not bad" he said nodding his head as a sign.

I let out a sigh of relief, finally Yuto didn't refuse it again after taking a lot of effort to make a dish that suited his taste. For fifteen minutes for you to finish a bowl of soup, I immediately gave him mineral water for him.

I put the used bowl on the table, not forgetting to take medicine for Yuto after eating his dinner. I immediately gave Yuto two medicines to him and Yuto drank them together with mineral water.

"Yuto don't lie down yet, the digestion process will be hampered"

Yuto rested his chin and nodded his head slowly, it's not like he are usually like this. I immediately took the used bowl and several others to the kitchen to clean it. Once finished with washing, I immediately returned to the bedroom.

"you is bored, isn't it?" I asked when I got to the bedroom, sitting next to Yuto.

Yuto was just silent and stared slightly at the front. I feel pity, I as his younger brother have to make him back to how it used to be and I know how ~ ♥ ~.

My face close to Yuto's cheek and licked it, making Yuto beside me a little flinch with what I did to him. "What are you....."

I silenced him with a touch of my lips, I kissed him right on Yuto's lips, making the owner only petrified. I softly crushed Yuto's lips, not forgetting with my left hand that pulled Yuto's face so that the kiss between me and Yuto was as close as possible.

I sat on Yuto's lap and my hands were wrapped around his neck, he closed his eyes enjoying my every touch on his lips. Finally I let go of the kiss between the two of us, we both took a deep breath as a result of my actions.

I chuckled lightly when I just realized that the clear thread connects the tip of my tongue with Yuto's tongue.

"Yuto, let's play. I will make your smile decorate Yuto's lips again" I teased his occasionally chuckling.

Yuto smiled and his hands squeezed my butt, making me feel a little back pain even though it wasn't as painful as this morning. I kissed the lips of Yuto lips, "let me do it today. You stay still and lie down"

Yuto finally laid his head on the pillow while I was still on it, I started to play with Yuto's earlobe with my tongue, making Yuto below me sigh.

Both of my hands groped the chest area until Yuto's stomach was flat, now I was licking his neck, sucking his neck, "Y-Yuya ... Emh ..."

I let go of Yuto's neck, a small red hickey clearly printed on Yuto's neck. This time I took off  Yuto clothes and showed Yuto's flat chest and stomach area and six pack muscles.

I greedily devoured and licked Yuto's nipples while my hands were groping for his flat sixpack stomach.

Five minutes passed, I finally released my mouth from his nipples, now he just take a deep breath and look at me teasingly. Yuto looks tired from my tongue playing and right now I want to find what I always wanted to touch.

I crawled back and my face met what I wanted to touch and what I wanted to feel back. Both of my hands cleverly lowered my brother's pants and underwear, freeing what always entered my body.

Is this my feeling or what? Once I grabbed my brother's penis, it felt like Yuto's penis was a little bigger and a little longer. "Huh ... Huh ... D-do it now ... I can't take it anymore ..."

I happily licked Yuto's penis, making the owner babble. Ahh, it's still the same taste. Salty with a thick taste makes me addicted again and again. Even though the taste is sometimes weird and whatever taste makes me feel sick, I still like it because it has a brother.

"I-I ... Ahh ... I'm getting out !!"

Is it as fast as that? In my left hand, I deliberately shook it so that Yuto could release sperm more quickly and in ten shaking, the white liquid came out of Yuto's penis, dirtying my mouth, my hand, and a few other drops on my sixpack stomach.

Yuto took a breath and threw it away, occasionally chuckling when he saw me licking my hand, which still had Yuto's sprema spots. "Huh .. Huh ... You are really ....."

"Very good, isn't it Yuto?" I asked when I finished cleaning the sperm marks on my hands, Yuto just nodded his head because his breathing was irregular.

"Do you want to play again, Yuto?" I asked and Yuto still nodded his head weakly.

I took off the maid dress I was wearing and took off my panties, I shook my brother's cock for a while before I forced my hole to enter.

"aww ..."

I moaned in pain, I slowly put Yuto's penis under my hole little by little until Yuto's penis fully entered my body. "Finally ... Ahhh ... We are united again, Yuto"

I put my head on Yuto's chest and moved back and forth the one behind me. "You're so .... Sexy when in that dress, ahh .. Ahhh ... Yuya"

"Akh ... Besides, this is the shirt given by you, hah ... Hah .... Let's continue again"

As soon as I said it, I immediately moved my hole back and let the brother under me relax. I don't know how long I played with Yuto, but what I know is that it was really late outside.

Tbc .....

Sweet yaoi momment :)

Wednesday, 14 january 2021