TWENTY TWO

"Are you sure you want to do it here? Even if it's just the two of us with that bastard's corpse?" Yuto asked and I nodded back.

"I don't care if anyone sees us later. After all, this is a narrow road and only the two of us are here, except for the killer you killed earlier"
This time I licked Yuto's neck, startled Yuto and dropped the knife.

Yuto closed his eyes to resist the temptation, this time my right hand grabbed what was under Yuto's pants, making the owner immediately step back a little. "You are a bad boy, Yuya. Then let's do it now"

'I'm yours, Yuto'

I grabbed Yuto's neck and kissed him back. He also kissed me back and his hands wrapped around my waist perfectly. "ahh...."

Our tongues fight with each other in our mouths and our saliva exchanges with each other and endlessly swallows the saliva of whoever has it. This time it was Yuto's hand that initially pulled my waist down a little, and when I arrived, Yuto's hand gripped my ass tightly. This time Yuto stopped the kiss and turned around my neck.

Yuto licked my neck not caring if my voice sounded like a sigh. Once licking my neck, Yuto sucked hard on my neck, making a 'hickey' as if he were going to mark me now.

My hands hugged my brother's waist, occasionally gripping Yuto's clothes, holding back the sense of suction from Yuto. This time my hands went down and found what I wanted to feel before.

A bulge hid behind Yuto's school pants and this time it was longer than before. I groped what was under Yuto's pants, occasionally holding them, even though I wanted to unzip Yuto's pants and set him free.

But, it's no fun if I open it, right?
Yuto stopped his activity and his hands cleverly unzipped my pants and put them down together with my underwear.

This time I was completely naked in front of my brother. Yuto was silent for a while then slowly his lips kissed me again and this time his hand squeezed a little firmly in my ass area. "ahh ~"

His tongue cleverly entered my mouth and rummaged through every corner of my mouth. Yuto also sucks my tongue making me swallow saliva that doesn't belong to anyone. Yuto pulled his tongue towards me to tell me to do the same as you did before.

I grabbed Yuto's neck and licked his neck which was wet from the rain that still hit the earth. The rain didn't embarrass me, this time my hand loosened his belt and zipped up his school pants.

Crazy, still tense, "Your member is bigger than mine, it look so tasty"

"I'm older than you"

"older than me by two hours"

I stopped licking his neck and pushed him  to make him fall on this muddy ground. I crawled over it and went back to lubricating Yuto's lips for five minutes. I stepped back and backed up until my face met the protrusions that were still hiding under Yuto's underwear. I licked the bulge still hiding behind it making the owner sighed.

I slowly opened Yuto's school pants, then opened Yuto's pants to make his cock stand up straight. I gasped, quite long and big, not like mine which I think is not too big and long. Length approximately 19 cm.

I held it in my hand and found that there was still so big and long. Slowly and slowly I licked the head of Yuto's cock, making the owner hold back the groan that was on his lips. The taste is very good and a little strange. There was a small amount of clear liquid still stuck to the head of Yuto's penis, salty and thick.

I let go of my right hand that was holding Yuto's penis, leaving my left hand that was still holding his cock. I pushed my mouth back and forth, enjoying every inch of Yuto's cock, though not all of it.