Stargazing

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

Everything was happening fast . Too fast for my liking .

I wanted to speak my thoughts , I wanted to think twice before doing anything but this all was too messed up .

Its weird how much happened in just two weeks and now my life is upside down because of all this mess . The letter was still intact in my head , the words kept swirling in and out but what my main concern right now was how could I possibly get Dryads on our side ?

This is not the time or place for me to mate  . We no longer live in the era to have sex with someone because the situation demands it , even though he's my mate I'm not ready for it and I need to find a different path .

It's amazing for long we came by in just few hours .

Leaving the Vampire palace behind made me feel something as if I'm never gonna see that place ever again but then again after all this is cleared out I need to make some tough decision anyways .

" Princess , the tents are ready as well as the food . Should I bring you some ?" I see a a pack guard kneeling infront of me with his hands on his heart . The loyalty always surprise me .

" No need , you can take your leave !" I see Austin emerging from behind holding two plates of deliciousness and a small smile playing on his lips .

Thank God to Alex that he gave us all the food we'd need for this trip down to Dryads .

The guard leaves and Austin makes his way to me .

"  Let's sit shall we ?" He motions for the edge of the mountain we currently are on and I do as said .

The trust I've grown for this man is weird for me .

He passes a plate to me and keeps one for him .

" Eat up , we need all the strength to tackle this and win ." His eyes never met mine but he kept gazing at stars . I suddenly remember the night in plane and I felt as he is Missing his parents . No one is talking to him because they feel he is the one with Shadows and whoever is behind all this my I can't make my mind at it . I feel a pull of trust with him .

" You know I always find it amusing that your and mine stars are always aligned but there's always this second star coming in between . I wish I could rearrange these . I'd not allow anyone to come in between us , ever !" His words weren't harsh or jealous , it just had love and sadness .

He still feels I'm not over Alex and it brings me back to situations with him . He's doing it for me all of this but I can't help but feel nothing more than thankful .

"We can not change the nature , but we can fight for what we want . I didn't knew I'd be able come this far or my life would take so much of turns in just few weeks . I lost so much Austin , so much but I'm just glad that moon goddess has selected me to help them save their lives ."

And it's true . I wanted nothing more than this curse to be lifted up .

He grabs my hands and smiles , a full grinned smile .

" I'm blessed with such a brave girl . This lifetime is too small to appreciate you . I need an entity with you !"

Sudden rush of blood could be felt in my cheeks as I blushed hard at his words . I tilt my head and rest them at his chest inhaling his scent . It instantly calms me down and feel at peace .

.........................

He grabs the tree and tores it off the ground , clenching his teeth as he saw them too so close .

He wished for nothing more than being there , being able to hold her , caress her cheeks , kiss her lips , workship that body of hers until she passes out with her arms around him .

But he , that fucking wolf made a mess . He sees down these creatures , werewolves, serpents , vampires , witches , they think they can win against him .

It'd be a good entertainment to see them try .

He looks over her once again . She had her head pressed against his chest and suddenly his breath hitches .

He vows that he'll makes her his before disappearing in endless lines of trees .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm so sorry for the late updates but my exams are going on and its too tough to make time for writing .

Can anyone predict what's gonna happen in end ?

Let's see what you guys think about this mysterious man !!

Thank you

Kaajal