Acception

Hey!  Guys,  just checking out if everyone is safe and sound.  We the world have to fight this virus and overcome it and we surely can do it. #readtogether #stayindoors please be safe and sound.

Your comments and likes are most welcomed.

Enjoy 💕.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

Everything was quite after it.  I took my mate who's name I still don't know drag him to the room allotted to me for dressing. Making him sit on the bed I search for the first aid kit, we're sure werewolves but his injuries are fatal even being a alpha he has almost broken his hand. So some dressings is surely needed. All the way I ignored both the stares of my family and his pack members along with the sparks following through my body just merely holding his hand. His eyes never left mine. He holded his gaze not even ashamed when I caught him staring.

Finally getting the box I sit beside him and start my work. I don't feel nauseous or weirded out by the amount of blood and cuts. I've seen it since I got hold of my myself. Being one of the best warrior of the pack gives some strengths to face it all.  I've seen worst then this.

He didn't wince abit. All the while I cleaned out his face and chest,  all the gashes were still open,  blood oozing out of it. After what felt like a lifetime I cleanup all his wounds and clear the used material.

" If you've finished your nursing role,  can we talk mate,  how about you tell me your name first?" he asked.

I wasn't interested in the naming and let's know all about each other games. I wanted to end the pain as soon as possible. It's better if we end it before it starts and give each other enough time to heal.  Alphas however need their mates at all cost. Even if they're rejected or reject their mates and appoint someone else as their Luna and mate. The pack suffers.

No one can take the place of original Luna and it has the support of the elders. It's very rare to reject a Alpha.

But I'm not ready or never will be ready to accept this mate system. I'm ruined for it.

All this stuff make my mind go haywire. So taking a deep breath. I say " I,  The second daughter of The Werewolves Queen,  Warrior of The Royal Pack,  Eloise -"

A roar stops my rejection speech and I see my mate or soon to be ex mate . His wolf's is almost at surface. He's trying to control the havoc it can create but this his one black and other grey eyes look up to me.

One held, pain and other held angst.

To say I was acting like a heartless bitch would be understatement. I know that what I'm doing is wrong in all expect but for me it was the right thing to do. I can't go through it again and for that I've to do this.

" You can't reject us without a valuable reason ,love. I don't even know your name but I can only see my future with you . I won't let you leave me without giving me a chance even if it takes that I've to drag the elders and your family in our affairs I'll do it.  I'll do everything to keep you with me. But first I'd request. Please do not do this with us. Give us a chance. "

His voice was a bit higher, showing that it was his wolf speaking.

I was getting weak. Which I shouldn't. I can't allow this to happen.  I'm meant to reject him and go on my way never looking back at him. I'm not meant to look into his eyes and give in,  no matter how much pain I'm putting him through. No ways am I going to let my heart break again.

I walk forward and touch his cheeks, he almost groans in pleasure . And my insides melt at the sound but I've to do this. My wolf was growling back at me,  urging me,  pleading me not to do it.  I know after this she'll leave. I'll be the first wolf-less werewolves in my family history but I've to do it.

Before I could say anything my mother barges in .

" Stop right there, Eloise. You're bound by the Queens order to retreat your words and actions. "

I took a step back. My mate revives from his situation.

We both look over to my mother who was seething.

She can feel when a Alpha is being rejected. She has the right to talk it through with the mates and see if the rejection can be stopped or not. If it's mandatory then it shall proceed or it has to stop. And I very well known why she's here.

" Your case will be at trial tomorrow at the Court. Until then this rejection has to stop. "

And then she leaves.

I know what will happen,  she's knows I can't tell my reasons. I've never told anyone.  No one knows what changed my mind.  No one knows why a fifteen years girl who was crazy to find her mate is now,  totally opposite accept her mate.

She knows and still she's doing this.

I can't go to the Court. They'll use their power to learn the truth,  which I can't afford. 

After all if it'd have been found,  I'd be named a traitor .

To fall in love with the most feral enemies of werewolves.

Getting your heart broken by a vampire would be a disgrace.

And that's what I'm a DISGRACE.

I drop down on my knees and say the words " I,  the second daughter of The Were Wolf Queen, the second werewolves Princess  ,the warrior of Royal Pack,  Eloise Belle Winget, Accept you as my mate. "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks
Kaajal💮