Nature's wrath

I'm being too sweet aren't I ?😂😅

So here's another update .

Enjoy .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eloise :

Before I could get a grip for myself , I feel the ground began shivering .

Soon I was out on my own but now in a deep danger .

" You wished to defy our holy rules for the sake of living ?

No unmated wolf should walk around and that's what the goddess of marriage has declared and you mere wolves aren't more superior than her .

So beware and leave before I cause much harm to you and your troop ."

Everything stops at once .

He's one stubborn spirit . I turn back to see my pack standing still but rest of them were already on ground .

"RELEASE !"

AND I see them all Taking a deep breath and rushing forward.

" I'm seriously pissed now ,old hag .

Your stupid rules can't be more important than my pack and millions of lives which is at risk here . So go ahead and do whatever you wish for I won't stand back !"

And with that I move towards the barrier but all of a sudden the ground starts to rip apart and was coming towards me in lighting speed .

I use my speed to tackle it down but still not stopping . Soon a wave of wind and water with lots of soil in came in , a tornado perhaps !

'' What are we ,5? Stop this stupid games of yours dryad king and let me in . I need to get your Damm blood before this day ends ."

I get caught in the tornado and soon my mind's starts spinning with the force I could see all of them desperately trying to break up and rescue me but still I was in there .

" No no , I can't give up , just yet !" I speak to myself.

Soon my thrown down to ground , I think I broke a rib or two . This is so embarrassing, I haven't been able to scratch them and they've already bloodied my body .

I look down to see my clothes torn at places and blood dripping from some where .

" Eloise !" Austin grabs my face in his hand , he's eyes searching for all possible injuries . He breathes in , pressing his forehead against mine .

"DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN . NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION IS NEVER LET GO OF MY HANDS ! YOU HEAR THAT !" he's words were loud but I heard the urgency in it .

I could only nod .

" Your princess is stupid, she doesn't cares about her life but don't let her stubbornness get you all in deep danger and leave with your lives on you !"

I wanted to speak but Elizabeth beat me to it .

" Go away , Cyrus and wake your parents up . Your play time is over . We are here to talk to your parents not you . I'm sure they'd love to see all the stuff you destroyed for your laugh !"

I was confused, Cyrus ?

" I would have came faster if I didn't stayed back and help your people off the command you put on them. The person you were talking with was Cyrus he's the prince of Natural realm . Now stand back and get ready to step inside !"

"Oh my dear ! What have you done Cyrus ? The poor girl is in such condition Because of you ! I'm not gonna leave you boy "

A voice to sweet for my ears said . It was like a Melody , instantly calming down my nerves .

" I'm sorry for the absurd behavior of my son . Princess Eloise . For compensation, I give you my blood but still you can't enter this Barrier but our bloods would be given to you ."

I went limp , wanting to sit on ground my body exhausted but a pair of arms holds me close . I inhale his scent and close my eyes .

I was scared of what was gonna happen, I was clear about taking blood but what after that .

How'd the curse end ? What sacrifice will I've to make ?

" Sleep , princess . I'm here with you !'' he's voice luring me in sleep land .

I could see a faint pair of leaves with and antic Bottle with golden grips on it .

I smile . I did it . I'm halfway through it .

And soon I was asleep , not knowing that it was the last peaceful sleep before the door of hell opens .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you

Kaajal.