Chance

Please do vote and comment 💕

Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eloise :

I was officially accepted by the Greenland Pack. My Luna ceremony was yet pending and whatever I was going to do I need to do before that.  I know I'm acting as a coward but I know no nerve in my body could leave them after they officially accept me as their Luna. That's a huge responsibility.

I was in my room.  Relaxing.  I got greeted by many pack members praising me.  My mother and others did applaud for me and all I've gotten from my mother.  She's the strict one.  My father's however weren't subtle about how proud they were to call me their daughter.  My brothers were still angry that I made the mighty Prince's fool in Front of those girls.  I just laughed.  I couldn't exactly hurt them.

My mate however was not to be seen in sight,  not that I wished for.  He was on his way to bid goodbyes to the elders and rest of friends and visitors of the ball.  My parents were leaving as well.

I was going to leave as well.  I heard a knock on my door. And see My mate coming inside. I instantly get up.

" Umm... You here? " my voice came out as a cats meow. Probably because I did not utter a word from two hours of rest.

"Actually... I - want. To. I mean I want to say. No no not say that came as " he was rambling and I don't know why I felt that cute.

" Calm down,  Alpha . You want to say something to me. Go ahead. " I reassured him.

" I know you were going to reject me and I know you don't want to tell me exactly why you suddenly accepted me. But I won't lie. I'm glad you did even if it's for your benefit but Im glad.  I'm not going to loose this chance. I'm going to make the most of it to make you stay.  With all your heart.  So will you give me a opportunity to take you on a date . So we could know more about each other?"  he melted my heart.

I don't deserve his honesty.  I don't deserve him. Period.

He looked at me with hope and I got guilt creeping in.  He wanted to give a shot. Just because I was his mate or else why would he have wasted his time over a girl who rejected him,  almost.  This is why I hate the bond. It makes people vulnerable.  Weak and broken.

I don't deserve a guy like him.

" Okay. " that's what I could give him. I know I shouldn't give him hopes when at last I'm going to run like a coward but I just could not help. I can't say no to him if he's just being polite and patient with me.

The look on his face was nothing compared to the lights on Christmas.  He was glowing as if he didn't expected me to say yes.

He engulfed me in a bear hug.  My frame basically covered by his large one.  It felt home. The sparks flied and my body felt as if it was being electrofied .

" I'll pick you up at 7 today. Wear anything . You'll look beautiful in any thing. " his hand creased my cheek and I couldn't help but close my eyes and take in the feeling of his hand.

Opening again I see him,  looking at me as if I'm the most precious thing.

I still think I don't deserve him.

I nod as he lefts leaving me in a trail of his lingering scent and endless memories of such feeling with someone else.

............€€€€.........

I got showered by 6:30 and rummaging through some clothes I was allowed to pack I see a white net short skirt and a white full sleeve.  Grabbing I wear it as it was a bit hot here.

Leaving my hair in a rubber and few trails of baby hair out

Leaving my hair in a rubber and few trails of baby hair out. I grab my mascara and eyeliner. Dapping my lips with a nude shade. And wearing a white converse. I was ready just as I heard a knock sharp at 7.

My neck was adorned with a diamond necklace, a gift from my mother.

I open the door to reveal my mate. His hair was combed back and gelled.  He was wearing a black shirt folded up till his elbow and a khaki pants. He looked ravishing.

I didn't realize I was basically oogling him until he cleared his throat. I was snapped out.

" You look..... Beautiful " the word was a whisper as if he wanted to say more.

I could only stare as he said those words.  My emotions were over places to see him like this.  I wasn't kidding when I said he looked handsome.

"Stop that " he said, now his voice a bit higher in octave.

" Stop what? " I could manage to squeeze out.

" Staring at me like that.  We won't be able to make it to our date. " realization drawn me.

The Amount of power I hold over him so soon was surprising.  I just nodded and grab his hand which I didn't knew was held out for so long.

Grabbing it in mine, I felt complete .

Before we entered his car I said as he was about to close the door on my side.

" You look handsome tonight. "

I heard him gulp.

It's going to be a torturous night tonight.

Let's pray I don't loose control.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you
Kaajal