Repulsion

Please vote and comment 💕

Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

Luna.

LUNA.

Is he mad or something?  He accepted me as his pack Luna. Oh God what have I gotten myself into.

You see before if a Alpha accepts Her mate she becomes the Luna but later my mother made a new rule, according to that. The Alpha mate has to go through some test and then if she passes them only then can be called the Luna.  These test are basically on  her strength  , mental tactics, her reaction and responses to particular situations .

It gives the pack members a chance to see whether the person is worthy of being the Luna or not.

And this person,  my supposed mate just declared me his Luna just like this.  I was already in my thoughts when my body started to fill with shocks and gasps,  whispers and talks of the pack members. His pack.

They're repulsive to this decision is their alpha. They're rejecting my connection.

As expected.

My heart clenched, I hold my chest to stop the pain.  They're large in numbers of course being a large pack,  they numbers have to be large.

A gasps escaped my mouth when my head starts to hurt,  room starts to spin.

My leg wobbles and I fall my leg hurting as the table falls because of my force.  I hold my hand up to get hold of the table to stable myself.

Suddenly I hear the frantic voice of my families and angry voice of my mate.

Everything was spinning, my wolf was craving for his touch . I wanted for him to hold me. I needed him.

Sparks fly wherever he touched me,  my heart instantly calming down at his sweet whispering.

And then the darkness overtook me.

..............................

The bright sun shone through the curtains.  My eyes shuts as the sun hits my iris.  I again try after a few moments.  A hand holds my waist and see my mate sleeping soundly beside me.

A smile tugs up on my lips but then suddenly everything hits me and then I suddenly stood up.

The commotion causing him to be awake.  His eyes frantically searching mine to see if any injuries.

Founding none he calms down and hugs me.

My breath hitches at the sudden touch and action.

" I'm so sorry love,  it was foolish of me to think that my pack members will foolishly accept my request and allow you to be their Luna.  I'm so sorry sorry.  Please forgive me. Please. "

I hate this,  he cares.  It'd be hard to hate him. Hard to run and escape him.

I pat his back awkwardly and he loosens his grip on me.

His thumb brushes over my cheeks below my eyes so fucking softly.

" Get ready,  we're meeting my pack today after break fast. They need to learn their lessons.  "

He kisses my cheek and leaves me to do my stuff.

All the while I was in deep thought,  I'm going to run is this all necessary ?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal