Betrayer

Eloise :

My heart churned at the mere thought of him doing all this to me .

Why would he go to such extend ? He made so many lives to go at risk  because of it ?

My voice was trembling but it was hard and Alexander knew he fucked up a big time . He's eyes slowly met mine and I saw it .

Guilt.

So it was true he did it . He was behind all those mysterious attacks and kidnapping but why .

" Why'd you do that ?" I ask again .

Not bothering to hide my anger or hatred for him at the moment .

" You knew life's were at risk ! You knew we're short on time ! You knew how important this all was ! I was doing so much ... I lost so much ..... I was putting so much at risk ...and you !!!"

I harshly wipe my tears away as I face him more hard .

" So tell me !? Huh ...what did he offered you ? What possibly could he offer the great Alexander for you to betray me in such a manner !" I ask my voice shaking .

" Tell her loverboy ....go on I'm enjoying the show too much right now !" the cloak figure mutters as he crisscrosses his legs in midair and sits as if a movie is going on .

" That's not important Eloise ..... Your life is at stake go away before it's too late !" His words were confusing . I looked at him ridiculously as I stepped forward.

" I ain't going nowhere , I've life's to save unlike you ! Who's one selfish bitch " I move forward but Alexander snaps me back .

He holds me almost painfully, his eyes begging me to listen to him but I was far gone .

I didn't trusted him and I didn't wanted to listen to him .

I'm gonna die one way or another , I'd rather die Saving millions then trying to save myself from some stupid hideous creature .

" You claim to love right , then take her away . I'll hold them down for you !" He snaps at Austin who was looking utterly confused .

" Leave me Alexander before I use my fist to make you listen ."

" He'll kill you ELOISE for God sake just listen to me and run away !"

" And who's fault is that !?"

I point him .

'' What exactly did he offer for you to be ready to kill everyone . What possibly you don't have , money ? age ? Popularity? Power ? Women ? -"

" Shut up ! SHUT UP ! JUST SHUT UP ! I was loosing you . I could see it . I felt it . I felt you moving on . When I saw you after all those years I thought you still feel for me and you did until slowly I saw you skipping away ........ I saw you falling for someone else ! I could not bear it .'' he says making my heart stop for a second.

All this mess for this stupid reason.

" So yeah ! When that guy offered to kill your mate so I could have you all for myself I agreed to whatever plan he had and I didn't regret it until -''

'' Until he came here to kill me !" My voice cuts his in Midway as it was barely a whisper.

He tricked Alexander and he fell for it .

He promised him a forever with me and now he's the one who's going to take that away from him .

" You're so stupid Alex !" I wanted to kill him .

All my hardship would go in vain if the process is not complete. So many lives would be in danger and time .

Oh goddess we don't have time .

" Tsk tsk , the process can't be completed little one . You know I had fun watching you try all you could to do all this because I thought you'd never succeed but then you go ahead and made me prove wrong .''

" You're one hell of a girl . So so so powerful but such a waste . This Heartless blood sucking insect thought he could have you after killing your mate . Stupid stupid really stupid . If that was the case I'd have kept you for myself!" Now he was all close to me .

His hands touched mine and I shivered with disgust .

" He doesn't knows . He dies you die . You die he dies !" He points to Austin , just as I see a person holding him against knife .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you

Kaajal.