the Leaving

Please do vote and comment 💕

Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eloise :

The whole ride was silent.  It's was so silent that I could hear our heartbeats and everything around us which made sound due to our heighten senses.  I wanted to ask more,  I wanted to know more but I knew now is not the right time.  Why would vampires cross all the boundaries and break the rules set by both parties to create havoc in one single pack and then leave doing half damage? Why not kill everyone when they were at that? 

There must be some reason and now I wanted to find that reason for some unknown reason.

I was dreadful. Vampire.  Vampires the dire enemies of werewolves. The one who our kind hated with all guts . We loathed them. They're the one we can't stand to see within our radius. It's a long run enemity.

Many stories are there to say about this well known enmity.

Some say that they're born enemies. Some say they're competitor. Some say they hate each others guts and many more.  But the true story that's been passed by own ancestors are that we werewolves wanted to protect the human race from the bloody sucking leaches and hence forth their groups were almost extinct until there was a truced called.

It's said that the both kinds were harmful for each other.  They both had the power to kill and extinct each other,  both had super powers at night. 

The truce said that,  we will not mend with them and they'll not mend with us.  They'll keep away from mass murdering of humans and we'll keep away from them.

You must be thinking when I was drilled with such legacies since my birth why I falled for one of them?  Well everyone is bound to make one mistake in their lifetime.

The car stops infront of the pack house where I was staying,  I'll be leaving tomorrow morning. Back to my home. I look over to him.

His face was held with anger but he took a deep breath and looked over me.

" I'm sorry to spoil your mood twice tonight. But I hope you'll give me another chance to make it up. And I wanted to ask something, Would you like to stay for few days here with me?  "

It's an unspoken rule that as soon as a werewolf finds their mates they're bound to stay together,  so him actually asking me to stay was a cute and respectful.  It showed that he cared about my views and opinions.

"First I'd like to go back home for few days.  I'm sorry but this all is a bit sudden for me and I wasn't prepared for it at all.  We can stay In contact ? "

He looked defeated but still smiled at me and nodded his head.

" Well okay,  if that's what you want! I'll come to drop you off tomorrow. "

..................€€€...............

Morning was at 6 I was ready to leave and was waiting for him to come. I've a flight at 7 and he's nowhere to be seen.

" I'm sorry I'm late. " his hair was messy and he was still in his sweatpants and a white T-shirt. He came and grabbed my duffle bag off my shoulder and grabbed my hand in his before walking off to the main gate.

A black mustang was waiting and started as soon as we sat. He never left my hand. I'm starting to feel giddy with all these emotions and I really need a break from this turmoil. Staying away from him is what I need.

We soon reached the airport and I thought this is where we bid goodbyes but he never left my hand and dragged me till we reach infront of a private jet.  I wasn't shocked to see it or to know that he owns one but that he's lending me to use it.

He stops as the Attendent comes and grab my bag from him before going in.  He turns towards me. Holding my face in his hands. My face felt small in his palms.

" I really want to leave you till your bedroom but I know I won't be able to come back alone and I also know that you need this time for yourself. To let it all sink. Too much happened in these two days and you sure need a break. But please stay in contact and come back as soon as possible or else I'll go nuts. Just seeing you leaving is driving me insane. To think I've to stay away from you is torture in itself. "

Damn him and his honesty.  How can he make someone feel so much by just his words.

I couldn't trust on my words right now so I did what my actions could.

I hugged him,  sniffing in his intoxicated smell. Letting it in to fill my days away from him.

My wolf was howling at the contact and didn't wanted to leave but I did.

I walked away without looking back at his face. 

Who said goodbyes are easy?

........................

Loud whispering was all I heard as soon as I left the car and reached my pack house. It's a huge mansion with  8floors,  a big dining hall and various places to sit.  The pack house is occupied by the mains of the pack. My family,  betas,  deltas and the warriors.

Who at emergency can be found at one place.  Ofcourse if one wants to live in their own comfort,  they can do so but due to my family was the officials they lived together.

So except for the warriors,  everyone else is family members.

"Ellie! " my cousin,  Dave basically shouts once he noticed me. His my Uncle Ryders Son and the biggest flirt in the pack. We're spared of his flirts because we're family or else he flirts with everything that has a vagina.

I'm immediatly taken in a bear hug by him.  He's younger than me by one year. He's currently a freshman in pack college. He'll should have been the future beta of our pack but he wanted to do medical and hence he wants to be the pack doctor,  leaving my brothers to take up the position.

" I thought I've to fly back at your mates house to see you from now on . I thought I'll never see you again so soon. "

" Well I'm here aren't I? "

" Don't you know the consequences of leaving your unmarked Alpha mate away ?"   I heard my mother from behind me.

Oh well!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you
Kaajal