Truth

Enjoy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dream sequence :-

" So you wanted to say something to me ?" I raise a questioning brow at her and she just makes herself comfortable at the leather chair in front of me .

" Did you ever wonder why your mother or must I say your whole family wanted to keep away all this drama from you ? Why they wanted Ileana to be the Queen and not you ?" She asks as if she knows my answer is wrong she is smug about it.

I know my mom thinks I'm not capable enough and my father's they just love her too much to say no and my siblings had no idea about all this crap .

But no way in hell am I going to let this girl Know about my family problems . So I just shrugged in return , not wanting to make up a lie .

" Well , I know and it's about time you do as well !"

She picks her manicure nails and I sat there getting bore each passing moment. I've had my share of surprise moment I don't think anything is more surprising then the fact that I just have two more weeks left to make the peace or else every supernatural realm would' be in danger .

" I heard your sister can see future  !" She does .

" Well I can as well ! Not much compare to your sister but enough, I get glimpse of future. Future that shall remain unchanged ,so mostly I keep it to myself because what's the point of telling anyone if it's gonna happen anyway?"

Did she knew that her fiancee will die in that attack at Austin's pack ?

" Yes as a matter of fact I did , I saw him dying which is why I hate that stupid clan of your mate so much ! I saw them kill him like some animal '' she growls .

There was silence and I didn't knew what to say .

" You're going to die !" If I was shocked I didn't show it .

" Well everyone is gonna die eventually !" I brush off .

'' Some one you love dearly will kill you !" Now that made my heartbeat stop .

Okay what in heavens name !

" You'll die by the hands of someone you love and in the hands of someone you love . You're future will be unchanged . I didn't see who or how but I saw you die under the Tree ! That stupid tree spirits , dryad . You die under them !"

I didn't even realized I was crying until one tear drops at my hand and brings me back to reality .

She moves up and sits beside me .

" You can confirm from your sister , they already know and are trying to change your future . Don't hate your mom ."

She walks back to the door .

" I'll keep the boys away for few . Take your time !"

So I'm gonna die ? Just like that !

Now that I was finally happy, I had finally falling in love again .I'm gonna die .

Wow ! Moon goddess surely love me .

I didn't knew how long I sat there but soon a hand clasped around my neck and a whisper is heard in my ear .

" I love you Eloise , but you can't live . Your life will cost my life and we can't let that happen can we ? You have to die ! You've to die Eloise !"

I wanted to speak but no words came out . I started to squirm and trash but no avail . Soon blackness started to dot around my eyes .

Tears now fall freely and I knew I'm gonna die .

" Eloise !"

" Eloise !"

" Babygirl !" Rex ?

" Wake up , sweetheart !" My brothers are calling me .

Soon my eyes drop open and I woke with a gasp .

I was alive ! In my room , with my brothers and cousins around . Looking at me in concern .

Being the smallest has its perks .

Soon Ace and Rex pull me in for a hug .

" Oh love ! You're okay . Just breath . Just breath !! Okay "

As soon as my sense resort them . My mind drifts to Austin .

Austin ?

I hope he's okay!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal.