Test -1

OzdemirOanaCorina thank you so much for your votes 💕

Please do vote and comment 💮

Guys I've never written a fight scene so please excuse me if it's not right!!!!!

Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
Eloise :

I was stood In front of thousands of people,  including my family and the elders.  I wasn't nervous about anything but a bit overwhelmed by the amount of people.

My minds go's to the time when my siblings and parents used to teach me all about fighting and how to be a good leader. I was the most interested one. I had a kink to learn all the stuff I could get,  training myself for more than alloted to me  . Soon I became the youngest and strongest in all.  I was able to defeat all my pack members,  my families.  Which gave females in my pack another reason to hate me.

But it's said,  if  nobody hates you then you must be doing something wrong, right?

I look over to see the first round is about to start where the elders and royals will ask me questions about how will I manage the pack in certain situations.

" Tell me, Princess. If you're mate and all the warriors are out somewhere and you're suddenly under attack what will you do? " Elder Scrolls said.

I see a smile tugging up on my father's face and my brothers were full on smiling barely containing their laughs.

Controlling my own,  I remind myself that they think that I'm just some spoiled princess.

I say, " With all due respect , sir. I'm not to brag about but I've my own set of skills and more than enough to handle the fight on my own till my trusted men's can go over to my mate and tell him about the situation. "

All I see is red on his face.

He didn't expected me to be a fighter .

I started answering more such questions,  like how will I handle rouges,  how will I handle if I find a traitor in my pack and so more.

Let's just say I passed that with flying colors.

Round two was the same just now the questions would be asked by the pack members. And for some reason I was dreadful about this one. What if they ask something I can't answer?

" So my princess,  we've heard you always run away.  How can we trust you to not run away leaving our Alpha all broken? " a person asks by his tone and stance I knew he's the beta.

I see over to my mate,  how am I supposed to lie in front of thousands of people?  I take deep breaths and say, " No one can assure you on who you should trust,  even if I do everything I can to gain your trust it's your heart which will decide whether or not to trust me.  But all I can is,  even if God forbid I do so as you said, you must know. I myself won't be alive for long. "

He seemed pleased with my answer.

" I've heard you had your fair share of boys in school and colleges,  are you even virgin now? " a girl who looked like the typical slut of pack said.

" That's true.  I've had my share of guys. But my mother has taught me importance of giving it to the right person.  I'm not saying that I was waiting for my mate because I wasn't.  If I had found someone who was genuine and not my mate Id have done it with out a ounce of regret. "

Everyone was shocked. They couldn't decide whether to be happy or sad with my statement. I was virgin but I wasn't waiting for my mate.  I seriously would have given it to someone I trusted enough. 

My mother had a proud smile on her  face and at the moment no one else was important.

" So you're a warrior and have studied but do you know how to cook?  After all a luna's job is to be the mother of the pack. "

That's a sexist right there.  My mother never preached me or my sister to be just stuck in kitchen.

" Sorry If I come off as rude,  my mother never taught me to be a cook or mere nurther of my kids.  Ofcourse I want my family and I would take care of my pack but that doesn't means that I'll stay in the kitchen. I'm not that kind of girl and was not giving that education.  I'm a strong,  independent woman and I believe to keep doing so. "

My mate has a look of proud. He looked radiant on my answer.

And such more questions were asked,  some made my mate angry and some made my family angry but I had to answer all of them and I did.

Now was the favorite round , the fight.  This would be in two rounds,  I've to fight with one assigned by the Elders and other by the pack. I've to win Atleast one of them.

" Princess Eloise , will fight with the warrior of evergreen pack by the voting of evergreen pack members. "

I look to see a bulky guy coming in,  he bows to the Royals and Elders and then he bows infront of me in respect, I nod in acknowledgememt.

" My apologies, future Luna. I'm just being loyal to my pack members.  I'm beforehand sorry for any harm I'm going to cause. " I smile in return.

" It's alright and we'll see about that,  shall we.? "

The bong rips the air and we take our stance to fight.

He runs towards me with a roar,  he has speed.  His hands were stiff abit too stiff,  maybe that can come in handy.

He goes for roundhouse kick which I caught in midair and drag him down to ground. He rolls over immediately, speed.

I run face on to him, grabbing his hand which was to punch me in face, I hit him in stomach but suddenly his other hand caughts me off guard and punches me on face.

I stumbled a bit but soon gain my strength again and hit him hard on his stomach and he bends down giving me access to take him in headlock.

His towering size was making that hard but I get him in a headlock soon,  I roll my leg on top of his to hold it down. His hand was behind his back which faced the ground and soon he was gasping for air.

I wanted to leave him but the bong was yet to go.  I look up to see why it hasn't gone yet, only to see the elders holding the hand up to stop the bong.

He soon was loosing air,  what the fuck.

I leave him immediately and he  gasps for air, I rub his back soothingly.

" hey!  Calm down.  Take slow breaths. Slowly don't rush. Calm down. "  he soon gained control over his breathing and look to me.

" You were to win,  future Luna,  why'd you leave me? "  I chuckle.

" This is not more important than a innocent life. " holding my hand up I get him up.

I see that I've already win the round , so indeed this was a test.

The door opens again and I see who I'm going to fight next.  A smile tugs up on my lips.

" Long time,  no fights brothers. "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal