Alex

Please do vote and comment 💮

Enjoy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

" Queen! " I hear rose mumble on the phone call.

I was soaked In sweat, my body was aching with every bone that snapped inside me.

" She's turning,  her wolf is finally coming out,  she needs her mate or her parents! " 

Changing is such a idiotic procedure.

I was here laid in one of the basement,  which is specifically designed for wolf's when they undergo changes. No one is allowed here except for the werewolf,  warriors and the family or mate.

We are very lethal during the change and can kill even our own blood, no exceptions.

" But ma'am,  hello!  Queen,  oh God!  "

"What do I tell,  Ellie! "

A tear rolls down despite my protests and I feel my heart break a bone. She was never there for me. Right now they were in Australia due to some Company business and here I was alone,  my siblings in the royal academy, they all have already shifted except me.

I hear Rose opening the door of the cell and I stop my thoughts. My body was burning but I kept my screams to myself. I need my voice to scream when it'd be the moonlight time.

Exactly when the moon rises in its brightest form we change.

" Baby,  mamma is rushing back here but it'll take her few hour, you know it's raining in Australia. " she didn't met my eyes and I knew she was lying but for me,  to make me believe that I matter to my mother.

I was about to say okay when a toe curling scream escapes my mouth. My leg twisted in a weird way as if I'm being possessed.

I look over to Rose , that women was crying.

" Oh God baby,  I wish I could anything to make this stop. Hang in there baby girl. It'll be over in no time. " her motherly hands wiping my tears which were now springing of nowhere.

" Lea.... Ve .....plea.... Please. Aaaahhhhha" the desperation of her being beside me was less than the thought that I'm very well capable of killing her when I change.

My wolf will recongize no one but my blood and mate.

" Please leave, Rose. " she makes no move to go.

" It's an order Rose,  leave! " my Alpha blood doing justice in right time.

She reluctantly leaves me and my head snaps to the window sill,  the moon was just about to shine.

Thank God she left.

" Aaahhhhhh,  ohhh "
Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap.

" Please please,  stop this,,,, oh moon goddess! "

I lift my hands to see I've broken now through the iron chain which was holding me. My hands now was starting to resemble more like a paw.

SNAP.

" Grrrrr. "

.............................................

" Turn that light off Rose! " I whisper.

My head was pounding as if someone is hitting with a fucking brick.

" Oh sweet Moon goddess. You're awake. " Im immediate enclosed in hug.

I smile despite my despair.

" You were out for 2 days straight Ellie,  never frighten me again. "

I was confused but then the event came rushing in. I'm now a shifted wolf.

A long smile stretchs up on my face.

" I changed,  rose. Oh God now I'm a changed wolf. Did you see?  What's my colour?  How big am I ? What's my spirit?  Anything?  Come on my dying out of curiosity here! " she chuckles at my enthusiasm.

" I don't know. "

My expression changes to a dull one.

" What... Whyyyyyyyyyy! "

" Baby you asked me to leave,  remember. And then a young boy dropped you off in men's clothes might I say. You were out since then. "

" B... Boy? "

" Come on change I'll make something to eat and then maybe you change and show me. It should be better now. "

.........................

I had white fur all over with black patches here and there.

I was the size a Alpha wolf should be.

My wolfs name was Red. I mean she says she was very angry because I was a late shifter than a Alpha wolf should be so I named her red.
I know very original.

" So you say, you don't remember anything about the night you shifted? "

Yes,  red. For the hundredth time yes.

But,  didn't Rose told you who dropped you off?

A young boy, maybe.

A vampire precisely, Alex.

What! 

My tea splutters out my mouth,  causing me to cough loudly.

Vampire?  Alex?  Did Rose knew?  Why won't she tell me anything about it? Did that guy helped me change?  Oh God!

Why can't I remember?

That's for you to find out dumbo, I gotta sleep bye.

Alex.   ????

.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you
Kaajal