The letter

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eloise :

My plan was pretty simple . And I was more than sure that it's gonna work but before I could tell these creatures about it a guard slams open the door , barely breathing as if he have ran a thousand miles came rushing in .

We all looked confused at him . He could die for barging in the king's room where a private matter is been discussed but by his body language it seems that thought was the least of his concern and that thing made us all a bit concerned.

" Do you wanna die ?" Alex was dangerously close to the guard in his vampire speed and I felt pity for the poor guy .

" Apologies my king, but there's someoke out there and I thin-"

Before he could complete his words I felt it  and rushed off the room like a mad women , crossing all the hallways and stairs in matter of seconds only to see my mate .

Bloodied and bruised .

He was barely clothed , had marks all over his body , blood were dripping off him . They've torched him .

The thought made my wolf growl .

But then I heard the whispers around me .

How come he came back alive ?

Why did they let him go ?

Is he one of them ?

He has to be or else what's the meaning of this !

They're questioning his loyalty.

I growl loudly , loud enough for everyone to step back .

My eyes were blazing with fire and I'd love to snap anyone in two who dares point a finger at him .

When my wolf was assure that no one is daring enough she calms down and I rush towards my mate .

He was fainted . In no condition to make his own way all over here , that means someone has dropped him here but who ?

Suddenly I saw something in his hand .

Tightly clasped around his hands and a letter which he was holding tightly .

I grab them both and Ace rushed to pick Austin with the help of Rex .

Slowly I opened the letter .

Your mate was fun to play with .

So bad I've to let him go so soon .

I heard you're on a little mission miss . Eloise guess what I'm the typical guy who's gonna stop you from doing so .

Why'd you ask ?

Because I've a bigger and better picture in mind and this little mission of yours is road blocker .

But I won't stop you from trying to do so , here's the blood of me and the shadow king .

Too bad we won't meet you personally but trust me one day we will meet and that day one of us will die for good .

Until then .

And just as I read it , it burned off in my hands turning into ashes .

How's he so sure that I won't be able to complete my mission ?

There has to be some catch , but what !

What's his secret weapon and why I get a feeling something is terribly wrong here ?

Who's the betrayer ?

Why'd they let Austin go , alive ?

Even if they did why kidnap him in first place ?

What is that I'm missing ?

What ?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.I'm sure many of you're confuse but trust me it will all make sense later .

Thank you .

Kaajal.