Connection

Please do vote and comment 💮

Enjoy
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

" Rose!  Rose! " I screamed through the empty mansion.

Well it's normal,  no one stays home except for me or rose on most days.

" Quiet child,  you'll be death of me one day. Why are you scream as if your ass is on fire, humph young lady. " I smiled at her sheepishly.

But then I remember why I called her.

" My wolf says a boy,  to be more clear a vampire ? Do you want to tell me something? " her face paled at the mention of that event.

She knew something.

" You know vampires are our mortal enemies, child. He dropped you home out of the pact we've with them. Never I mean never cross that boundaries ever and never meet that guy again. "

I wanted to know more but rose left as if the floor was shrinking.

" Congratulations Elly, you've finally shifted now. " words seemed meaningless. It's been week since I've shifted and now they remember about me.

My family is and always will be my first priority but things like this are meant to hurt.

I just nodded at them and hugged them back.

My mind kept drifting back to the guy who was now more prominent in my life, I blamed that I had very less people to talk and hence I kept thinking about the guy I don't know anything about.

Things started to fade when I was force to join my siblings in the royal school which was started by my mom which was definitely for supernatural wolf's. I however wanted to stay close to Rose hence the two hour drive to school and back was enough to consume my time.

I swear I was asleep just then and now I found myself in forest.

I saw a large wolf which resembled so much to mine was running with her canine bare, she was angry.

I see her cross the royal Packs boundaries and my breath hitched am I by any chance reliving that night?

I took my stance and started to follow the wolf,  no one was in sight except for the darkness of forest and the bright moon shining up there.

Suddenly she crosses the river and I feel my legs stop on their own accord. That's violating the rules and it can result in death sentence if the vampires clan asks for, no matter who it is.

I couldn't go further, no matter how hard I tried to walk.  My legs were as if glued to that place.

" This can't happen. Did you by any chance? "

" Shut up Bronx,  I need to stop her. "

And suddenly I'm pinched hard and a scream erupts my mouth.

Sweat was dripping down my face, looking down I see I'm in my white pajama and was in the comfort of my own room.

I wipe my forehead and gulped down the water on side table.

Was I dreaming?  But it felt too real to be a dream?  And those voices?  I'm getting nuts here.

I leave my comforter and walk to the window sill, looking up at the sky.

It's something Isaac dad have told me. No matter how lost you're and away from the ones you love. Watching the moon will always calm you down because the ones you love would be under the same sky.

But that night I saw it,  a tall lanky figures in the dark across the river.

What made me jump in fear was red eyes which were staring right back at me and suddenly that figure vanishes in thin air.

I felt so scared at the moment that I rushed off to grab my coat from the chair so that I could go back to Rose who was all the way to different side of the mansion.

She's my home.

I was just grabbing the coat when I saw my reflection in the huge mirror on the wall.

Walking in the direction so I could see more properly I saw it.

The connection to all of it.

And boy did I ran like I was winning billions worth marathon.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal.