A cursed love

Next part would be the Epilogue.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

My love hate relationship with fate was something I hated more than I used to love it .

It always bothered me that I was never loved . Sure my parents loved me but I never felt that love , I'd say they  just cared for me . They were never around me .

I still remember the first time I had scrapped my knee , my parents were having an alpha meeting and rushed to them only to be taken out by Rose .

Rose , that women pity me . She always stayed with me but her words always made me feel more angst towards my parents. Sure she filled the vacant space my parents left but I never felt complete with her . She had her own misery to moan on and I as just an extra baggage I could see it in her eyes .

My siblings were another story , being the youngest I was never trusted with responsibility and they had much more to do than me . I was taken extra care , because I was the youngest . I was never given the opportunity to prove my self which made me hate them more .

Then I met Alexander, a mysterious guy whom I was warned off about but fate being the bitch it was played a trick and I fell for it . I was madly in love but he just left one day because he was a coward who didn't have it in him to protect me .

Remembering the times I've tried to push Austin away hurts my heart . All those moments that guy did was to slowly make his way in my walls . He proved me that love is real but I was too selfish and untrustworthy to only blind his feelings. I failed him . I just have regrets of things we could have but don't because I was stubborn and couldn't act on my feelings in time .

Now that I think my love was cursed .

More than the lives , I was cursed . All I ever wanted was a love , pure unfabricated love but I was so unfortunate that I never knew what love was .

And now that I finally know what it is , I'm standing here facing death .

I was given a chance a love but my own sense betrayed me and I ended up given that guy a death sentence because I was stupid .

I could never forgive myself for his death , for all these deaths around me .

Now that I was here my neck in a tight grip , my mate thrashing not for him but to save my life . I realized how much fate has effected my life . In so many ways . I always hated fate and now that I'm dying it still hasn't change .

But one thing I realized that was I can challenge my fate, and I will . I'll fail fates plan if it's not possible in this then maybe another life .

I met Elizabeth's eyes . She was frozen . A lone tear stripped down her face and I knew her fortune seeing was true .

I was to die by the hands of the person I love and I loved Alexander. But I failed fate . I no longer love him but Austin and that thing made me proud .

The shadow who had his hand near Austin's heart was now slowly moving his hand in .

I looked down , we we're standing on the pit . It needs my blood. I'll give it then.

" I'm ready to sacrifice myself for the lives of millions!" I barely whisper and then looked straight in eyes of death and said .

" Never !" The glowing red eyes of Alexander and the painful screams of my mate and Wolf in my head was the last thing I saw .

I could not do it . I couldn't do so many things I had always wanted to do . I never got to say those three words to Austin . I never got to say that I still love my mother even if she wasn't there and that I forgive her . I never got to see my sister's wedding. Never got to see Ace finding his mate . Never got to witness myself in gown . Never got to see what life has to offer . I couldn't do so many stuff .

I was dying by the hands of man I once loved . He was ruthlessly staring at me . No longer in sense . He's not the Alex I knew .

My neck was twisted and a hand was pushed inside my chest as my heart was being painfully removed .

Black dots soon filled my eyes as I fell down ... I finally slept peacefully....... ....for one last time..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you

Kaajal.