Maze called Dreams

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Austin :

I felt numb , on an instant my will to continue my life was gone . I wanted to die at the moment . Lights in her eyes were gone now replaced by nothingness , the most soft skin was now turning pale soon .

I was lost . I had no idea what was going .

But I still felt my wolf . But how ?

I was confused at first , when our mates die it effects the wolf most , they go insane at the point that it'd have been toxic for me or everyone around me but he was rather calm and I haven't heard a word from him.

Then I realized in my mourning period I have blocked him myself , he's clawing at the back of my mind and I immediately let him in .

You idiotic  , inattentive , ignorant bastard ! Ive been trying since ages to call you out but you had the nerve to block me .

He's little antic would've been amusing if I hadn't lost my mate just now , but I felt a surge of anger from his nonchalant behavior .

She's no mor-

She's alive you pig . Pay fucking attention and look at the your surroundings get the fuck out of it before you kill us both .

What are you TALKING ABOUT ? I JUST TOLD YOU ELOISE DIED ! I SAW THEM KILLING HER !

You saw nothing , it's all fake , Austin . Try to focus . You're dragging us both in the pit of  remorse . We won't be able to get out of it . Get a FUCKING GRIP AND FOCUS DAMMIT .

I tried to do as he said . But as soon as my eyes met my mates lifeless ones I lost it again .

FOCUS

FOCUS AUSTIN .

LISTEN TO MY VOICE .

DO....NT.....DO...T..HIS....TO... THAT'S FUCKING IT.

I was loosing my mind and sanity . Her head was getting heavier every passing minutes and My wolf's voice kept breaking indicating that our connection is breaking but I blamed it all on the sudden dismissal of my mate .

That's when I felt Him take control of my mind pushing my subconsciousness back and his over me .

That's when I learned what exactly he was trying to tell me .

I couldn't smell her amazing smell which is just for me , I didn't felt any sensation when my body touched hers and now that I paid attention her body was fading .

This wasn't real body . She wasn't real . She isn't ELOISE. Oh goodness what's all this ?

As I turned my eyes to my surroundings I saw the shackles as well as the men's who killed the fake Eloise were all transparent . Which means they aren't real as well .

Then what is this ? What's this place ? Why am I not understanding anything ? Why's there a sudden headache ?

They trapped you in your dreams , making your worst fear come true . They used our mate as a bait to torcher you in your dream . All you have to do is get the will and wake up . This all I could help you with ,rest is on you Austin . Do it for our mate .

Dream ? I was trapped in my own dream ? And my worst fear , ofc it's loosing Eloise ?

But how can I get out of here ? There's nothing except for black walls and reeking smell .

But then I realized they trapped me using Eloise if I let my mind think that she's alive and safe I'll be able to wake up .

So I focused my mind on her . Her smiling face and suddenly her dying face snapped up making me open my eyes in fear .

Someone's stopping me from waking up .

But I'll just try harder .

Once again I went back and our first kiss came up , the way her scent engulfed me that day , her body fitting just perfectly in my mine and -

Slowly the foul smell started to fade and I knew I was on right path .

But then again her trashing against the shackles as those shadows tried to twist her neck came up but this time I tried to tell myself it's all fake .

Come on Austin , it's all fake ! All fake ! Eloise is alive and safe ! Alex must've kept her safe  ! There's no way she's here or dead for that matter !

Fake !

It's not true , a bit more ! She's alive ......

" Eloise !!" My eyes snapped open as I saw red eyes staring back at mine with a sinister smile on his face .

" Looks like the little Prince is finally awake .! " He's voice was soft almost like an angel but I knew he was far from it .

.
.
.
.
..
.
.

Thank you
Kaajal.