The pain

Please do vote and comment 💕

Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eloise :

Quinn stayed the night in my room. She will soon leave for her college and do major in fashion designing.  So she wanted to be with me. That felt peaceful having my friends and family together to spend some quality time and forget all about past happenings.

I woke up at 6 sharp. Hearing the familiar flute of training. Every wolf who could fight girl or boy has to start training at sharp 6 .  Getting dressed in a pair of shorts and sports bra with a thin layer of shirt on it,  I made my way to practice ground.

Quinn was nowhere to be seen so my best guess was to think she left to get ready as well . Tied up my hair in a high ponytail. I descent  down.

Almost every one was present,  Atleast who was in shape to fight. We have annual admission for the pack warriors,  hence everyone tries their best to get admitted. That's a hell of training and practice needed no amount of knowing someone can bribe you in. I am the princess and I still had to survive the test to be the warrior .

As if sensing my presence. Everyone turned to see. Some shocked and some happy to see me. The later were small in number. I see my parents seating in center and my sister ready in her own fighting pair. My brothers and cousins each had a pair to stand with. 

I see Michael. Our packs head warrior . He smiles seeing me and I reflect one of my own. I go and stand beside him.

" so let's start -"

" Why is she still here?  Doesn't she has a mate and his pack to torment now? " Alice. Alice Cooper.

She's Rex's mate and absolutely love. Note the sarcasm.

My brother is in love with her but for some reason she hates me.

" Alice. Don't! " Rex says in a warning tone but when has she ever listen to him.

" Don't don't me,  baby.  I know she's your sister and all but still it's a nuisance that she's still here. She's breaking the laws of werewolves. First few weeks after finding your mate is the most toughest so what is she doing here? "

She looked over to my mother. She knows my nerve and when to hit on them. I curse her all in my head.

" Well, that is not something you should concern yourself with Alice. I'll answer who I've to and that surely aren't you. So don't get your panties in twist. "

She was angry at the insult,  which hardly was an insult.

" Oh,  let me grab those neck of yours and you'll see what else can I get in twist. "

" You do know,  threatening the Royals is the worst crime you could do, Alice Cooper? " Michael says. With a clear hint of annoyance.

" Well I'm not. I'm asking her for a duel without her using her powers,  what are you afraid princess? " mocking was one of her favorite trait.

" Your on,  Cooper "

I lunged at her and people clear the land for us. She rushes towards me to grab my hands in order to stop my punches when I kick her knees and she falls immediately. She roars , her wolf was now at edge. She stands almost soon and then punch me straight at my stomach with all force and I heard a crack. But before she could celebrate I grabbed both her hands and brought it behind her back and took her legs in a lock. She tried hard to break through but was failing miserably at it,  making all her power loose. She was now breathing hard. But my wolf just couldn't let go the insult and threat.

Who the hell she thinks she is to call out at me?  Did she really thought I'll be scared of her?

" Okay,  Ellie leave her now. Her blood circulation is stopping now.  Mom ask her to leave her,  please. " I could hear the desperation in my brothers voice making me loose my grasp at her.

She's not worth loosing my brother.

She immediately falls to ground,  gasping  for air and Rex on her side in a second.

" Alice,  you okay baby " Michael was concerned. Of course he'll be , my parents would have been too. If I were in her position.

I look at him and mouth a sorry. He shakes his head.

It's her fault, Ellie. She knows she don't Stand a chance against you. She just hates your guys too much to think clearly.

He says me through mindlink .

My mother didn't looked pleased but then again when she is?

Suddenly I groan the loudest,  gaining everyones attention. Falling to my knees. I had the Strongest  pain in my chest. As if someone was pulling my heart out bare hands.

" Aahghhhhhh"

" Baby,  Ellie " I heard my father's rush towards me.

" Let me see,  uncle. Give her space to breath "

The pain was unbearable. I couldn't keep my sight straight. Clutching my heart I tried to suppress the pain but to no avail.

" It's the mate bond. She needs him. It's driving her wolf crazy to be away. She won't feel better until. "

Uuughhhh. Just kill me already.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal