Fuck

Please do vote and comment 💫

Enjoy
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

" Ugh! Close the fucking curtains! " my sight was blinded by the harsh rays of sun.

I felt weak all over my body and my head was about to burst, worse than normal headaches. Cluthi my head I started to get up, resting my back at the headboard.

The curtains were off now. Austin makes his way to me. His wounds were now nowhere visible. Bless our healing powers. Still his face looked slumped.

" Are you okay? " Alex's voice resonated from somewhere and I now realised everyone else was in the room, looking expectantly at me.

" Oh! Hi ?" I felt so flustered at the thought that I couldn't see or feel anyone except for that creature who's my mate.

A smile makes its way on Alex lips before he asks again ," Are you okay? "

That's the question I wanted to ask to him, to Austin and to the witch Queen. Their lives were tangled and in mess, they all lost someone so precious to them and now they've to support each other in order to survive.

They need to support the person who they want to see die in the worst way possible. They hate each other to their core and yet for the sake of their people they have to endure it as well.

It's true the weight of crown surpasses all the odds.

" Is she okay? " I didn't wanted to use my powers on her and neither did I knew that it'd work on her. She's a witch queen for goodness sake but still she was fighting three situations at a time which gave me the strength to over power her and I won.

But I did feel bad. Her reasons were valid. Her actions were valid. Hell I'd do the same if I were in her shoes but right now she needs to understand that our personal grudges can't be the reason for our people's to die.

She needed to stop and I helped her do so.

" Still asleep, you knocked her hard. " Lena answers for me.

Austin stood at the closest wall near me and just kept staring straight at me. His gaze was what can I say.... Weird?

" I asked you are you okay? " Alex asked again. And this time I nodded at him.

" Just some pain here and there but overall I am fine. " he and everyone else seemed to relax at this.

" We need to talked to her as soon as she wakes up. We don't have much time to waste. " they all nod at me.

" Wouldn't it be better if the Vampire King talks to her ,I mean he had a family relationship with her. Maybe she'll understand if he explains. " I agreed with the point.

" Rex is right, can you give it a try? We'll come if it doesn't works! "

" Sure I'll do it , let her wake up first. "

" Can you guys leave, I need to talk to my mate, ALONE. " Austin hadn't said a word until now but something about being alone with him send a weird feeling to my stomach.

Everyone did as he said, although Alex looked a little unhappy about it, he still left with a smile on his face.

It was just me and him now. No one said anything for so long. The silence was eating me up.

His eyes never left mine and I couldn't look away even if I wanted to, he had trapped me in that unnerving gaze of his.

" Say something! " after a long excruciating silence, I spoke. I can't stand silence and he's silence made me feel that he is angry with me.

" Why? Why'd you do that? Do you have any idea how fucking scared I was when I saw you there? " he came forward with each word he spoke.

" I was so tensed when she send you flying away to the wall! My insides twisted when I saw that blood on you. " he was so close now.

" I feared.... I feared you'll die because of me, because of something my pack did? " I didn't knew what to say.

" I was supposed to protect you, I was supposed to keep you safe from all the evil on our way. Do you know how useless I felt at the moment? When I couldn't save you? "

He's eyes were brimming now.

" How I felt when I saw you fainting? This is not how it's supposed to work, Eloise! This isn't it! "

I moved forward and hold his hand.

" This is exactly how it works, I don't trust fate, I don't follow the custom and rules made by the society. We're supposed to be there for each other. I'm supposed to protect you and vice versa.

Do you know how I felt when I saw you there being held as hostage? When I learned how you must've feel reviving those hurtful memories?

I saw that expression on your face, you felt so broken! What did you expect me to do? Leave you there to die? I'm sorry for caring about your well-being! "

Like seriously, I know I wasn't in favor of this whole mate thing but is it so hard to grasp the fact that I care for this dumb ass.

My headache was growing from all this talk.

Austin grabs my hand and puts it up at his heart and suddenly my heart beat was erratic. I could feel his as well. The beating was irregular until it started to beat In a sync.

" Fuck! " was all I could've whispered. He had the same expression as if mirroring me or me mirroring him.

" This is how it's supposed to work, Eloise! I put your hand at my heart and you whisper, Fuck... "

Never in my life I felt that I'd be understanding this whole concept of mate.

This is what all the wolves kept talking about. This feeling of being surreal. This feeling I'm getting right now. This feeling of being completed as if two pieces have finally met and completed.

This feeling of two hearts beating in one sync. As if two lives and one soul.

This is the dammed mate bond I always dispised. This bond that I'm slowly starting to fall in love with.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I really loved writing the last part.
How about you guys, please do tell. I'd love some motivation😁

Thank you

Kaajal.