Curse

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eloise :

Impulse is something I hate . I've never been the one who takes impulsive decisions, I've always thought through everything while making sure my actions won't backfire on me but right now I did the exact thing I never did .

I was impulsive .

I blame it all on the cursed matebond and my hunger for him being separated for a week didn't helped my case either and hence as soon as realization drawn on me of what I did I took three steps back from him .

Just as his lips were about to touch my neck .just in time .

I bit my lips to stop myself from cursing .

He's eyes held confusion and concern , mine held guilt .

"....I ...ummm'' before I could get any more awkward ,the door throws open and in comes Quinn with a murderous glare etched on her face .

Before any of us could react she had pinned Austin down with her eyes blood red showing that her wolf was in control and her claws out .

" I'm going to kill you !! You son of a bitch " now even though I love my sister to death I wasn't going to allow her to destroy my man's handsome face .

You just called him yours !

Red chimes in .

Shut up or else I'd let her do whatever she wants to do him .

That made her quiet . I just had to use my royal tone .

" I suggest you to stand back , Quinn Winget . Hands off him ." That did the trick . She tried to resist but has to submit at last .

" I want to talk to Quinn , give her control back !!"

And in a blink I saw her glowing eyes .

" You better have a good reason for molesting my mate ?"

Still being bond to my command her stand was stiff and hard . I knew she wanted breakthrough so hard .

" I got a call , from Lady Ileana !" Hearing my sister's name made a familiar emotions run through . It's been so long since I last saw her .

" And ....."

" I've to go back , my parents are ready for burial !"

Nothing and I mean nothing could've prepared me for that one line . Her parents burial ? That means ......does.....did they....oh no no no .....

" Fuck no !" A sob wreck through her stand and I immediately with a tear stricken face told her ," Stand free !"

Her figure immediately hugged mine and soon she was crying like a baby on my shoulder.

" The curse is activated ...Elly .....the..y ....are.....no more and it's all because of him !" She points at Austin .

Her eyes blazing with fire .

'' Tell me ? What did you sold ? What would you get helping them ? Why'd you do this ? It's you right who made us go through all that and then faked your own kidnapping! I lost my parents.....people are loosing life with no cure to treat them !

They were happy , healthy and you took that away from them ! The weaker wolf's are dying fast and " she couldn't complete.

" Eloise !" I saw Rex standing there and I knew what we all need was a group hug , uttering each other of how things would get better but no what my people needed was something else .

" Call all our people , we are going to meet the dryads !''

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you

Kaajal.